Enough to say that in romance charts, Moon-Venus is always regarded as a positive sign. It doesn't always matter what represents who. I used to insist on what's-who like you but not anymore. No need to overthink. I tend to get positive results in any chart if Moon is applying immediately (but over 51 minutes) by a smooth aspect to a benefic and if both are in good places, and the rest of the chart supports it.

For Moon-Venus, see Lilly's marriage rules. Skyscript love chart rules include this, too.

Very good point Johannes!
Thank you!
Thank you also Amelia and Wisdom Joy for your input and comments!
As Mark Twain said: "It Ain’t What You Don’t Know That Gets You Into Trouble. It’s What You Know for Sure That Just Ain’t So." :D
Blessings!

AmeliaS wrote:Enough to say that in romance charts, Moon-Venus is always regarded as a positive sign. It doesn't always matter what represents who. I used to insist on what's-who like you but not anymore. No need to overthink. I tend to get positive results in any chart if Moon is applying immediately (but over 51 minutes) by a smooth aspect to a benefic and if both are in good places, and the rest of the chart supports it.

For Moon-Venus, see Lilly's marriage rules. Skyscript love chart rules include this, too.
For sure, and I did some further digging and always forget to add in accidental dignities. third and 10th house also have accidental

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig5.html

Thanks all, will keep you posted!
Thank you!
WJ

Wisdom Joy wrote:
This chart originated as third party, as I explained earlier, but the basis is wanting to know if anyone stands in the way of them being together in the end.
But when the querent is interested in a new partnership with
her formerfriend, why doesn't she ask this virtual, proper, in-
trinsic question?

Couldn't we be allowed to judge her question in the above sense:

"Will I be together with him - again?"
Last edited by johannes susato on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yea, of course you can. I'm more interested in the third party portion because I see the questions come up so often, is someone else standing in the way, which we both want to know. I'm just providing context around it but everyone is absolutely free to apply their knowledge how they feel best.
Thank you!
WJ

I understand your interest.

But in these questions the querent is personally so involved, that it is al little bit as if the matter would be turned upside down, when we take her proper house, the ascendant, and allot it her rival.

The interest of the querent is her own renewed relationship.

A third party would then be a reason against that renewal, discovered and testified by a prohibiting aspect in the chart, for exampel.
Last edited by johannes susato on Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I understand and appreciate your insight. I'm curious to see if the moon ever has the ability to collect the light, after the thread I read. I'm also curious about the moon-venus aspect. Either way, only time will tell. 2021 might not be their year to come together completely.
Thank you!
WJ

I don't know the thread you have read.

Would you mind, to give the link to that thread again, please?

But as the Moon is ever the fastest of the planests, she can not collect the light of any two other planets, because the collecting planet must be applied to by the other two planets, whose light he is awaiting and who must be faster than him.

As the fastest planet the Moon is always applying to the other planets, because they are slower than the Moon - always.

AmeliaS wrote:WJ, an old thread with Ms Deb Houlding's comments for your reference: http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... c&start=15

My first instinct is that Moon's aspects seldom prohibit. Miss Deb said we don't have to dismiss a case like yours (a faster planet applying to both significators) as helpful just because it doesn't fit the traditional definition of "translation" or "collection". What counts is that two planets make a connection, which otherwise wouldn't exist, through a third planet. Also, Deb doesn't believe that an interposing planet automatically prohibits - it depends on what interest that third planet represents - if opposite interest then yes it would intervene. In my experience, an interception by a good aspect with a well-placed benefic doesn't necessarily prohibit. It depends on the rest of the chart.

Now, in your chart, Moon is making a trine to Venus. A good Moon-Venus aspect in a romance chart is a very positive thing (see Lilly). There is no reception, and no essential dignity, but Moon is strongly placed in the MC. Venus is cadent and peregrine but this is a trine from OK houses and if memory serves Bonatti thinks that a fortune always wants to help whether there is a reception or not - in any case this doesn't matter in this romance chart. A Moon-Venus connection that isn't ugly is positive anyway.

Remember that Moon doesn't just represent the Querent; it's also the Quesited and the relationship.

What is not so positive is that Mars L7 is in the 7th house. (You see this happens so much in romance charts when a Querent is fussing over things, often rightfully, horary must be true :brows ) Now Tanit and I have talked about this some time ago and we both don't think it means no interest. I think though the Quesited is not going to be actively seeking a relationship with the querent, not in some time. But it doesn't mean no relationship per se.

Venus L1 is also conjunct the South Node. Also there is an angular Mercury combust near the IC and I wonder what it means.

Amelia
Here is what I'm referencing. I have an original horary chart from one year ago showing clear reconciliation, but given this most recent argument. It prompted her to ask again. I did read that you absolutely can ask again past the one year mark so at the very least, see you all in one year. :D :D :D :D
Thank you!
WJ