Hal Finney ? The Father of Blockchains ?!!

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was some clear Astrological Moment that gave Birth to BlockChain ?

It is something that I am Exercised by so I'll add more as it comes to me.

Blockchain is a Digitalised Ledger with a Finite Number of Entries possible.

So we need to find that sort of Astrological Theme.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My Question is will the Blockchains survive Pluto's ingress into Aquarius in late 2023 ?

Pluto destroys or does it ?

The Ingress into Sagittarius destroyed Boundaries and we got Globalism on Fire .....

But that is what you'd expect from a Sign ruled by Jupiter ?

The trip thru Capricorn has brought Contractions .... ???

But Capricorn is about Limitations ..... Um ?

So entering Aquarius ?

Power to The Brotherhoods ?

And Sisterhoods ?

I think so.

H

I see PayPal have a new app so you can buy & keep bitcoins, so soon after etf ruling, is that suspicious? I would expect the globalist owned banking services to shun Bitcoin as it is out of their control, as they prep their own bitcoins.
With Pluto at the fag end of Capricorn I would expect Control. I am probably missing something here?

Catherine Austin Fitts is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and, during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush, as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing,as a result of listening to her speak I have formed the opinion that Bitcoin was developed to suck money out of investing in Gold / Silver. The people in the know as to how the plan will shape out a la Gates are buying profusely into land.

WooWoo wrote:I can see a lot of this Coming True ...

Pluto in Aquarius. Uranus in Gemini ? Neptune in Aries !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Xsd81TgN4

H
Will have to watch very carefully who tries to assert control. There are a lot of bad players (like FB.meta, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, etc) who are not at all neutral and seek totalitarian control. Not all blockchains are equal. The bitcoin blockchain follows natural law by being tied to electricity using PoW. It has its flaws, but is closer to being uncorrupted, but due to lack of privacy, it's the blockchain co-opted by Wall Street.

PoS (Proof of Stake) has already devolved into a Plutocracy in several blockchains (like EOS, Steem, etc) where control is easily seeded to the holders of the most stake. Ethereum is headed down this road soon.

Watch carefully integration of biology/medicine with this technology (blockchain) which can be centralized (like banks) or decentralized (nobody in charge). It will be voluntary as long as they can trick you into relinquishing control for any flashy new gimmick. It will become mandatory like vaccines if they can't deceive you.

Those in power are always looking for new means of control. Google won the search engine wars. Don't let Meta win the blockchain wars or you will forever be a slave unable to keep your own thoughts private and/or free from propaganda and emotional manipulation. The physical world dominated by natural law will always be superior because it's not a creation of man. What they are attempting to build is a cage for your mind so that they can continue going about looting your world while you're preoccupied in your headset. They want control of the physical world and want most of humanity tied into their meta-matrix.

There are blockchains that promote freedom (like Monero, Dero, Pirate chain, XeQ, Wownero). If they win, then voluntarism will take over. If not, the worst kind of violence imaginable will manifest (think of all the negative manifestations of Aquarius in the 8th house, or 12th house Saturn at night).
Last edited by zoidsoft on Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I saw a documentary where they say that Water is the new Gold.
Scarcity of water will be next problem leading to war, civil unrest and large migrations of population in the world.
The door for control of water was opened up by the Thatcher years in power in Great Britain. And the Stock Market pushed farmers to bankruptcy in Australia.
The Water Act 2007 provides the legislative framework for ensuring that Australia's largest water resource—the Murray-Darling Basin—is managed in the national interest.
Crypto currencies are the next area of control by the market but there is nothing new here as the world is controlled by money.
I see a potential solution where local communities would create their own 'local crypto' in exchange for local services, the old trading system. Some countries and states are already moving in this direction. We should re-read 'Small is Beautiful' by Ernst Friedrich Schumacher published in 1973. Sounds funny to ask people to come back to the hippie years in a world of technology! :D
Blessings!

Thanks for sharing Zoidsoft.

With a population of 8 millions people (0.00103 % of the world) Québec's tens of thousands of lakes and rivers account for 16% of the world's fresh water supply. We celebrate our birthday June 24th on the Ingres of Cancer.
But with the glaciers melting above us, we are not exempt of a natural catastrophe.
Blessings!

OK So I'm behind The Curve ....

Just wondering if We have a Birth Time for Hal Finney ? 5th May 1956

He lived in the same Town in CA as a Satoshi and received the first Bitcoin .. Download the first Bitcoin App.

"He was an early Bitcoin user and received the first bitcoin transaction from Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto. Finney lived in the same town for 10 years that Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto lived in (Temple City, California), adding to speculation that he may have been Bitcoin's creator.[11] Finney denied that he was Satoshi Nakamoto.[11] " Wikipedia says ..

Cryptos are entering a Dangerous Phase and I'm trying to find their Birth.

He wrote the first Proof of Work in 2004 .. What ? He was into Proof of Work and knew a Satoshi ??

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RNYMo6_hrc