Alexander Navalny and new revelations about poison squad

Now there is new information coming up in the wake of the Eclipse.

Eclipse time is often when things are revealed.

The dates of birth of the "poision squad" ( my name for them).

Free to post any chart and comment.
Alexander Navalny's chart and destiny is also welcomed to post and comment on.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Nawalny,_Alexei

Details in this article:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... ning-alexe i-navalny

Alexander Navalny Tropical and Sidereal chart*
(*Vedic material in purple colour)

Some Bullet point issues with his chart:

- Strong 9th house focus Asc ruler MERCURY (Stationary) in 9th.
His critical intellectual virgo ascendant ruler mercury is Stationary in 9th
The stationary ascendant ruler gives potent power to his self manifestation and expression,
as stationary planets imo is dominant in the chart. Mercury as 10th lord increases his public
career focus as well. The 9th house area of truth and moral and law philosophy of life gain
importance (had Law degree).

-SUN in 9th His identity and core of selfexpression unites with his sense of truth and right, and so
on like his ascendant ruler.

-Merucry and Venus together in 9th makes a vedic raja yoga which elevates the person to high position
Venus in sidereal Taurus own domicile gives a strong 9th house. Venus is in navamsha chart also in own sign for
measure making it a dominant planet in the chart.

- Ascendant ruler Mercury conjunct * Fixed star Algol
Also quite explainable to his harsch destiny in quest for truth. Ascendant ruler is body and health.

- Pluto in first house // Regulus
Pluto empowers him central in the ascendant trining his sun in 9th. Powerful quest for truth and meaning.
Pluto is in declination parallel to * fixed star Regulus The Royal star of rulers and prominent figures.

- Moon conjunct Regulus
Regulus again, for rulership.

- Mars in leo in 11th house - leadership in groups and mass movements. Strong ambitions to reach goals (11th).

In vedic sidereal chart this mars is problematic as it is debilitated in cancer with saturnus in 11th. This makes it difficult for
him to reach his goals.
Mars is placed in the lunar mansion /nakshatra of poisining.

- Vedic dasha /period is The Major MARS period Difficult time.

- Mars is in the degree of the Node.

At the bending At the South bending, a senstive point in the chart. Some says it is a point of release, a sacrifice to the collective.
https://mountainastrologer.com/tma/at-the-bending/
(The strong activation of that mars in progressions and transits at this point may point to this being a sacrifice to the collective, adding momentum in the 11th house of the masses and social awareness. )

if russia wanted to kill someone, i am sure they could get the job done... my viewpoint is these are huge propaganda exercises aimed directly against russia... skripal, navalny,and etc. etc.. the western msm is the antithesis of fact based reporting.. it is all 'opinion pieces' and innuendo as substitute from anything factual... your links to the guardian and cnn are perfect examples of this...

btw stefan - the link on the top doesn't work.. thanks for sharing the 'from memory' chart of navalny... perhaps i can comment on it later today...

i like your astrological overview.. that is considered a strong raja yoga - 9th and 10th house ruler together in the 9th... it is interesting the stationary mercury too along with the pluto rising..

the coincidence of his moon in the 12th as ruler of the 11th and the accusation he is a stooge for western intel certainly fits... the angles in the D9 chart highlight this same moon.. nothing seems to gain in strength in the D9 chart either, with the exception of the moon...

it is interesting to look at the transits for aug 20 2020, the date of the apparent poisoning... one immediately notes the huge focus again on the natal moon in navalnys chart... mercury - sun transit conjunct 12th house moon, while t moon is conjunct D9 saturn position also in leo... mercury is 10th and sun is 12th house ruler.. i am using krisnamurthi sidereal positions..

This is a very interesting case, although I don't have time to study the chart right now. But with a 13:30 time of birth which gives a zero Virgo ascendant, there is always the possibility that the sidereal ascendant is Leo. (The Fagan-Bardley ayanamsa would place the ascendant in Leo. A chart like this highlights the importance of the ayanamsa and why we have to continue research in that area.)

Stefan wrote:
In vedic sidereal chart this mars is problematic as it is debilitated in cancer with saturnus in 11th. This makes it difficult for him to reach his goals. Mars is placed in the lunar mansion /nakshatra of poisoning.
Stefan, another of your examples of the often striking use of the lunar mansions. Thank you!
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

as i recall stefan brought a focus to this same nakshatra in the example previously discussed of sergei skripals chart too... skripal born june 23 1951 has venus-pluto conjunction at 23-24 cancer in the nakshatra of ashlesha which spans from 16 cancer 40 to 30 cancer... as it turns out if you use the birth date for alexander litvinenko - there are 2 dates for him - aug 30 1962 and dec 4 1962 - the dec 4th date has mars in nakshatra of ashlesha at 28 cancer as well... as fate would have it, ii have jupiter at 28 cancer, also in this nakshatra... the nakshatra has as it's main symbol the coiled snake... there is a lot more to the symbol then only the idea of poisoning too..

Yes Ashlesha is a nakshatra usual in astrologers charts as well. The interest of the deep stuff of life (deeper snake symbolism). As that it is also a nakshatra related to psychology. It gives psychological gifts and is sometimes seen in psychologists charts.

Therese Hamilton wrote:This is a very interesting case, although I don't have time to study the chart right now. But with a 13:30 time of birth which gives a zero Virgo ascendant, there is always the possibility that the sidereal ascendant is Leo. (The Fagan-Bardley ayanamsa would place the ascendant in Leo. A chart like this highlights the importance of the ayanamsa and why we have to continue research in that area.)

Stefan wrote:
In vedic sidereal chart this mars is problematic as it is debilitated in cancer with saturnus in 11th. This makes it difficult for him to reach his goals. Mars is placed in the lunar mansion /nakshatra of poisoning.
Stefan, another of your examples of the often striking use of the lunar mansions. Thank you!
Therese,
Thanks for comments. The chart have a sidereal ascendant of 4 degrees virgo. Not zero degrees. But anyway the possibility of a Leo ascendant still is possible and would make a lot of sense. That chart with a sidereal leo ascendant would fit with the long coma and so on....

Read on text tv message that Navalny is back in Moscow now.
His plane was redirected to another airport and several of his comrades in moscow were arrested it says....

Last New moon in his 4th house, home (vedic/whole sign)

tr.PL-90-p moon 8th. (intensity of emotions).

Much tension and possible fears in his chart now with tr. SA-90-UR

tr.MA,UR 8th = progressed SA

The double whammy of saturn uranus, could indicate an arrest and 'limitation of freedom'.

stefan,

navalnys chart is an interesting one, especially from the point of view which you had mentioned earlier on another thread about the mars-saturn connection in navalny's chart - the conjunction in sidereal cancer, but also due the fact that he also has the saturn - uranus square being born in 1976... i think it was vicki who pointed out some interesting observations in connection to the vaccine thread on this particular square also happening this year - 2021 from capricorn-aries sidereal with saturn in cap and uranus in aries...

so, hopefully lumillas reflection on her sons birth at around 130pm on the day of his birth is fairly accurate... a birth cert would be better...

i have to share a joke with you -
A Russian meets up with an American.
"We have freedom of speech," the Russian says. "I can post that Russian elections are falsified on social media."
"What's the big deal?" asks the American. "I too can write that Russian elections are falsified on social media."

navalnys plane has landed and he was arrested upon arriving at the immigration desk... you can read the russia rt viewpoint on this here -
https://www.rt.com/russia/512758-navaln ... ow-berlin/

john helmer has written some informative articles on navalny at his website... you might find this article interesting and informative..
http://johnhelmer.net/berlin-clinical-d ... -symptoms/

back to navalnys 130 pm chart... looking at the transits, it is indeed a difficult time for him given the 2 patterns i mentioned above - mars-saturn conjunction and saturn-uranus square and how both of these aspects are still in the process of being worked out at the moment - mars and saturn are in square and are essentially besieged within the conjunction of his chart and the same is the case with the present transiting saturn-uranus square... one could also add in the transit of jupiter as well...

with a virgo rising ascendant, mars is not a friend to the chart.. and we see the mars-uranus conjunction lands in the 8th at the present moment in time.. saturn is the ruler of the 5-6 houses, so a mixed bag... one notes the transit of the nodal axis approaching navalnys sun in the next few months as well... it was interesting the russian viewpoint that he suffers from a messiah complex given the approaching rahu to a conjunction of his sun... the sun rules his 12th house and we see his natal moon in this house as well.. i thought it was an interesting comment...

further to some of your other comments on a different thread, the difference between solar arc directions and secondary progressions are interesting when looking at the directed and progressed angles to navalnys chart at the present moment in time... the solar arc directions have sa midheaven at 16 cancer 47, and sa ascendant at 17 libra 26... this is right ascension in naibod... both angles are directly connecting to the diurnal mars in his chart at 17 cancer 20.... hard to know how exact the time is, but these directions to his natal mars would not be considered positive at this point in time...

in the solar return for navalny 2020 - mars is in a close square to his natal sun from the 6th to the 9th house of the natal chart.. the muntha profection lord is venus - taurus and lands in the 7th house of the solar return chart, and 9th house of the natal chart.. these are all additional considerations which i am not giving an analysis on, but which i do find interesting in light of how heavily mars is in focus to his chart at the present time...

thanks for your comments - james

Thanks for comments James. And some good astrology too. It's interesting with different takes on Navalny case. In my view it is very likely that it is a actual poisoning.
Researchers in independent toxicological laboratories in France (laboratory in Bouchet, subordinate to the Direction générale de l'armement)[80] and Sweden (Swedish Defence Research Agency (FOI) in Umeå),[81] confirmed Navalny's poisoning with a Novichok nerve agent.[82][83] Bruno Kahl, the head of Germany's foreign intelligence service, revealed that the Novichok agent identified from Navalny's toxicology results was a "harder" form than previously seen, suggesting it was a different compound from that used to poison the Skripals.[84]
I don't know if you have seen the video when Navalny fools the russian agent who is expert in nerve chemical weapons to talking about how they actually s planted Novochoc poisioning in Navalnys underwear.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... death-plot

Video:
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/12/21/euro ... index.html

Now some comments about the russian agent who was duped:
Pasted from another discussion on another platform:

The russian agent Kudryavtsev, showing his chart with the eclipse in the week of the call on his
natal Neptune.

Showing him being under risk of being decieved and involved in scandal and confusing matters
that is not what it really is. Neptunian realm.

Kudryavtsev's noon chart with 14 december total solar eclipse on outside:

"Konstantin Kudryavtsev, 41

Cover name Konstantin “Sokolov???. Born 11 April 1979. He served at a chemical warfare military unit in Shikhany. Kudryavtsev graduated from Russia’s Military Chemical-Biological Defence academy before joining the Institute."