2020 nashville bombing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Nashville_bombing

tropical event chart below

there is nothing immediately that jumps out at me, other then the mars- pluto square which i associate with terrorist acts...

sidereal event chart below

looking at it in sidereal, the only significant thing i can see is mars at 0 aries.. these turning points - 0 aries, leo and sag are said to be problematic - gandanta -
https://astrologymag.com/gandanta-point ... astrology/

for me it is the mars- pluto square....

it turns out the fellow who is responsible for this - 1 person only - Anthony Quinn Warner, 63 - is born in january of 1957...no specific date in january is given as that is top secret and most people aren't into astrology who read the news! i can get a chart for him - january 13th that happens to have mars in aries in a very similar place - 21 aries tropical... it squares onto his sun at 23 cap... this would put the transiting mars-pluto square on this same sun-mars square in his natal chart, if he is born close to the jan 13th date i am hypothesizing on...

you can take a look for yourself.. i am sure when we get the birthdate for him, we will not get the birthtime.... i thought some would be interested in this..

From Ancestry.com
U.S., Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 1
CITY & AREA DIRECTORIES
Record information.
Name
Anthony Q Warner
Birth
17 Jan 1957
Residence
1993 Antioch, TN
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

Hello James,

Once upon a time, I dabbled into mundane astrology (I can't even remember when!), one of the things that I studied was "bombings". I prefer the method of outside in (general to specific) as this is the best method for doing predictive mundane astrology (at least I think so!).

Bernadette Brady in one of her lectures on fixed stars recommended that we look into the aspects of the "nasty" outer planets (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) especially if the "nasty" aspect conjuncts, squares or opposes previous Jupiter-Saturn conjunction (this is my improvisation) - to estimate the window (time) of "nasty events". Then, we nail down the time further using Mars, eclipses and ingresses. Observe that we do this in "location-free" charts i.e. these are shown in a chart regardless of the location (we look into degrees of the planets, the aspects they make and in an ingress chart, we look at the positions and aspects of planets when sun is exactly 0 Aries).

Then, we nail down the latitude. This is done by looking at the "nasty" fixed star that makes paran relationship with the key "nasty" planet discovered above. This is to estimate the location of the nasty event by latitude. This method seems to work for certain events - i.e. they will show events but not all events are capture by this method. Alas, this methodology does not give us estimate of longitude. Mind you, I have tried various geodetic methods - to no satisfactory results. Of course, you could always use a country's chart to make specific predictions but I don't think the ancients worked that way!

Anyway, what I find interesting during my study was that "bombings" usually involve Mars with Uranus and the fixed star El-Nath which has the nature of Mars and using Brady's interpretation - El-Nath is the star that represents weapon and targeted attacks. For example, in the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki occurred when Mars is close to Uranus, with Uranus making a paran relationship with the fixed star El-Nath at the latitude of 32-34 degrees North (Nagasaki & Hiroshima). Of course there are other astrological indications happened that I am skipping here...!

In the Nashville bombing that you gave (I am using tropical chart):
In the larger scheme of things, we have Jupiter-Saturn conjunction squaring URANUS (enhanced by Moon near Uranus) AND like you already mentioned MARS square Pluto. The previous lunation (new moon) was a solar eclipse and it occurred at 23Sag and the domicile ruler of the eclipse is Jupiter while its term ruler is Saturn (Jup-Sat enhancement!) and the eclipse point is rather close to squaring Neptune while Neptune is very close to be at the bendings.

On a more specific note, - the eclipse point occurred very close to the ascendant of the chart and it is conjunct (exactly) the antiscion of Mercury (ruler of the SETTING sign). Why is this important - u might ask? It is very interesting to note at the time of the bombing, EL-NATH is setting!

It is also interesting to see that the sun is nearly conjunct the anstiscion of the ascendant while the Sun is also the planetary ruler of the chart.

astrojin wrote:I prefer the method of outside in (general to specific) as this is the best method for doing predictive mundane astrology (at least I think so!).
Completely agree, and would propose that we extend that logic to wider mundane cycles currently in-effect. The previous lunation on 14 Dec was a solar eclipse at 23º Sagittarius. That falls on the ascendant of the bombing chart (27º Sagittarius).

If you use Regiomontanus houses, as I do, 1º Libra is on the cusp of the eclipse chart's 8th house (when centred on Nashville). Thanks to Amelia, we have the bomber's birth data. He was born with Jupiter at 1º of Libra — significant, I think, given that the preceding lunation (the solar eclipse in Sagittarius) was ruled by Jupiter.

The guy's Mars was at 23º Aries, so he's going through a Mars return. His natal Moon is somewhere between 12º Leo and 24º Leo — wherever she falls in that spectrum she'll be in close conjunction to the descendant of the eclipse chart at 16º Leo.

The bomber's Sun was at 27º Capricorn; Saturn/Jupiter were still in late Capricorn at the time of the eclipse.

I could go on, but the point is that the moment of the bombing (6:30am Christmas morning) astrologically united the mundane cycles in-play and key features in the bomber's nativity. It did this in meaningful ways — that connection to his natal Jupiter still astounds me. We'd know more if we had a precise time of birth. But even with what we have, we know why it happened at that time if it was going to be with that person. If we could find information about the foundation of the mall he bombed, we'd find connections to that would help us understand why that location.
http://wadecaves.com | hello@wadecaves.com

Thanks Ouranos. Nashville's Jupiter is at 28º Sagittarius, on the ascendant of the bombing and near the eclipse degree of 23º Sagittarius. Mars at 25º Cancer is being opposed by transiting Saturn, and Nashville's Uranus/Saturn conjunction at 23º - 26º Libra is being opposed by transiting Mars. About as clear as we could ask the symbolism to be to expect big, explosive events.

If we had the chart for the founding of that mall, for those who have the largest financial stake in it and/or those at the helm, we'd undoubtedly find similar Jupiter/Mars/Saturn/eclipse connections.

thanks amelia and ouranos for these additional details that are helpful for taking a closer look at the astro around this event...

astrojin,

always a pleasure to get a comment from you! thank you... i am always interested in incorporating other angles to get a better understanding or insight into what the astro connections might be... with star data, i really haven't given it an in depth look, but those are interesting connections you make... as for the lunations, i always ask the question - which ones will be considered more significant? i haven't gotten a clear answer on this, so i tend to only look at them in reference to a specific event or confirmed birth time and even then - i don't always look.. it is interesting your comment on the mars-uranus combo showing up more typically in bombing events.. it seems the outer planets are more malefic in nature most all of the time! perhaps in my comment about mars-pluto connections i could be more specific and say that violence is the key pattern i get from these planets in hard aspect... as we can now see from the jan 17th birthdate that amelia provided, pluto is within a degree of exactness to warners natal mars... i see this as significant... and of course pluto - mars is also within a degree of exactitude in the event chart too..

natally even without a birthtime, using 12 noon as a starting point one into midpoints can quickly see how the sun-mars square in his natal chart has as its midpoint about 10 or 11 pisces which is directly squared by the saturn position at 11 sag... this brings 3 malefics ( indian astro refers to sun as a malefic ) into a close pattern in the hard aspect department.. otherwise one just sees the loose saturn-sun 45, or saturn-mars 135... maybe a time for him will be given at some point so we can look closer....

wade

thanks for your comments... so i am curious how far you would go with sun-moon lunations, and eclipse data? regarding the nashville noon chart - yes, a mars at 25 cancer square a saturn-uranus conjunction 23-26 libra... this brings us back to the position of mars in the person warners chart - 23 or 24 aries approx and of course the position of pluto at 23-24 capricorn, and of course the transiting mars at 24 aries - all of these positions in tropical which look and line up slightly differently in sidereal, but all line up regardless and put emphasis on the transiting mars- pluto back to the person and city of nashville astro..

of course astrology is about making connections with what is above and what is below... i do find it fascinating how different astrologers attempt to do this a number of different ways...being the devils advocate i believe we can always see connections between events and changing astrological information... just how much of it is relevant remains to be seen.. but this is hindsight astrology, not foresight astrology... it is fun to examine it and get everyone's input on it astrologically too... thanks everyone..

I see a lot of violent protests in January. None of this is surprising to me considering what has happened with the election. It's going to be ugly.

The Nashville explosion was aimed at taking out something in the AT&T building. Of course, they have a suspect that died in the explosion. The FBI will concoct some story about why I'm sure. We'll never know the truth.

james_m wrote:thanks for your comments...
Hi James — I would have returned to this thread much sooner, but I didn't receive an email notification that comments had come back! Was just checking this thread for another discussion on bombings with graduates from the STA, and stumbled upon this.
james_m wrote:so i am curious how far you would go with sun-moon lunations, and eclipse data? regarding the nashville noon chart - yes, a mars at 25 cancer square a saturn-uranus conjunction 23-26 libra... this brings us back to the position of mars in the person warners chart - 23 or 24 aries approx and of course the position of pluto at 23-24 capricorn, and of course the transiting mars at 24 aries - all of these positions in tropical which look and line up slightly differently in sidereal, but all line up regardless and put emphasis on the transiting mars- pluto back to the person and city of nashville astro..

of course astrology is about making connections with what is above and what is below... i do find it fascinating how different astrologers attempt to do this a number of different ways...being the devils advocate i believe we can always see connections between events and changing astrological information... just how much of it is relevant remains to be seen.. but this is hindsight astrology, not foresight astrology... it is fun to examine it and get everyone's input on it astrologically too... thanks everyone..
I agree — the assessment of these kinds of events reveals a lot about the approaches we take as astrologers to make sense of the connections upon which our art rests. Can you clarify what you mean by the initial comment — how far I might take lunations and eclipses? I think that could be a very fruitful discussion but not sure precisely what is meant (i.e., whether you're asking for limitations on time, or the extent of their magnetism, or on the relative efficacy of these moments, or...?).

hi wade,

thanks for your interest and comments!

yes - our observations seem to say more about us and our particular style of doing astrology then about the event itself perhaps...i do find this especially interesting! we are capable of making all sorts of astrological connections, but how many of them are happenstance - a coincidence, verses something truly revelatory??

what i meant about 'how far do you take it' was regarding the lunations - yes...this data is considered relevant because astrology has been built up on the emphasis and importance of the sun-moon cycle, with eclipse data in particular considered very ominous down into world history... i do recall looking at the lunations prior to the sept 11th attack and remember how mars position in the sept 11th 2001 event coincided with the solar eclipse point the previous june 2001... i also recall how that had been written up in some astrological books from previous centuries too - watch mars passing over the eclipse point for an event... it worked in a rough sort of way in that instance...

so, i am mostly interested in the relative efficacy of these moments - yes! how do we weed out all the data and arrive at a conclusion that might give us more insight moving forward with regard to world events? any and all ideas encouraged! thanks - james

Mars is currently squaring Pluto. The bombing in Nashville is a quintessential example of how these energies combine.

There is the obvious violent (Mars) bombing (Pluto) of a structure (Capricorn), but also the motive for the bombing is suspect.

Mars will continue to square Pluto through the first week of January 2021. By then, Mars will be squaring Saturn and Jupiter as it closes conjunction with Uranus.

It's going to be quite a month ahead.

What do you see happening out there?