Hi Fleur
Yes, I think likewise that Neptune has a lot to do with vaccination the first flu vaccine was developed in 1938 & given to the American defense forces, Neptune was hovering over 18 degrees of Virgo, it is now at 18 degrees of Pisces, as the coronavirus vaccines are rolled out & given to the population as a savior to are current coronavirus crisis . Pisces archetype to give life & save us from death, now where have I heard that before?
Neptune is on the bendings of the nodes so somehow very fateful but the nodes can be toxic they are of the dragon after all. For what it's worth I have had channeling that the vaccines are part of an agenda for population control & that some people will within 9 to 12 months from the administration of the vaccine begin to behave like monkeys. Later I discovered that the Astro Zeneca contribution used an Ape cold virus with a spike added. This may cause problems down the line as prions did in mad cow disease. This of course is my personal belief which we will see if has any substance one year down the line.

I have posted on Curtis's Saturn/Neptune thread about the "vaccine ".

I referred to the Saturn/Uranus square of 75/77 when a Swine flu vaccine was rushed out resulting in deaths and disabilities from Guillain Barr syndrome. The programme had to be abandoned.
Under a Saturn/Uranus opposition around 2009 another Swine flu vaccine had to be abandoned due to deaths and disabilities from Narcolepsy.

I agree that Neptune is involved here. Both the squares of the 70s and this year's configuration aspect Neptune's heliocentric nodes. On 24h December the square will be exact at 11 Taurus/Aquarius so sadly I'm expecting deaths will become very apparent.

There are already cases of Transverse Myelitis, Facial Paralysis and death.
The powers that be will try to hide this and even if it evers gets to be reported in the mainstream media they will try to claim that people died from a mutation of Corona 19.

The truth will out eventually and we might get that Nuremburg moment to which Curtis refers.

Meanwhile Neptune squaring the nodes currently is causing mass deception with the whole Corona19 agenda.

Hi Vicki
Thanks for the info I didn't know about Neptunes Heliocentric nodal involvement.

Today I hear that government agents in the UK are killing chickens that people have on their premises (This has relevance to the current Uranus in Taurus)
95% of chickens are produced in factory farms, it seems they are trying to make it 100%. We can see how this develops, bird flu will be blamed to cull all chickens in the farms, & guess what. Yes, Bill Gates is producing artificial meat & yes he will make megabucks from his investments.
Vitamin D is recognized in fighting Corvid infection, Bill Gates is experimenting in Sweden with high altitude balloons to block the light frequency the body use in Vitamin D production. It seems to me to call time on the Top-down elitists the Capricorn conjunctions has exposed & focus on a base up Aquarian approach we need to take back power from these smug elitists.

Hello Zosma

I see you have named yourself after the Oracle God star at 11 Virgo. Perhaps that features in your chart as it often does with psychics and astrologers etc.

Gates has the chart of a homicidal despot. He comes from a eugenicist family as does Johnson. "Vaccines" which should more accurately be called "injectibles" are the method to be used for population control :-

https://home.solari.com/deep-state-tact ... a-vaccine/

This is a war against humanity and I wish people would wake up and see this. Taxpayers are paying billions for these "vaccines". Our money is being stolen to murder, disable and turn the remainder of us into cyborgs through the transhumanist agenda. We are digging our own graves.

The Capricorn stellium last year was indicative of this. Saturn is the planet of the dark forces controlling this planet.

Gates is trying to block out the sun but the sun is very angry ! There are unprecedented solar winds, flares and sunspots with much increased earthquake and volcano activity on earth.

Vicki said
. Our money is being stolen to murder, disable and turn the remainder of us into cyborgs
I am usually tolerant of different views from astrologers but this is absolute rubbish.

There are risks to vaccines ( I have a over enthusiastic immune system and have had some severe reactions to combined vaccines in the past within 12 hours) but there is no way on earth they are being used to do this.

The only motivation of governments at the moment is to get the people back to work to turn around the economy which is the only thing the vast majority of them care about. If you really care about your precious money and taxes, you would want the same
"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper" Eden Phillpotts

amelia wrote:Vicki said
. Our money is being stolen to murder, disable and turn the remainder of us into cyborgs
I am usually tolerant of different views from astrologers but this is absolute rubbish.

There are risks to vaccines ( I have a over enthusiastic immune system and have had some severe reactions to combined vaccines in the past within 12 hours) but there is no way on earth they are being used to do this.
Indeed, there are risks even to the most common vaccines - including long-term effects that are not always acknowledged as such by orthodox medicine. Any experienced homeopathic practitioner is aware of that.

That being said, the new vaccines against SARS-CoV-II are a whole different animal. Never before has a vaccine been developed and approved for use so fast! This kind of process usually takes 8 to 12 years, the previous record holder being 4 years. However, in the current case, normal safety protocols have been declared invalid and the usual procedure has been greatly abbreviated.

It comes as no surprise that both Pfizer and Moderna declined any liability for their product. :brows

https://www.thesundaily.my/opinion/whos ... -HX5617779

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-v ... wsuit.html

This is a new technology whose possible ramifications medical researchers know very little about. Never before have mRNA vaccines been licensed for use on humans. Severe autoimmune conditions are probably one of the greatest risks.

With the DNA vaccines currently under development for use in this pandemic, even alterations of the recipient's DNA cannot be ruled out.

In either case, we just don't know what the long-term ramifications may be. Exposing many millions of people to vaccines that are experimental at best is madness, in my view.
The only motivation of governments at the moment is to get the people back to work to turn around the economy which is the only thing the vast majority of them care about. If you really care about your precious money and taxes, you would want the same
This one would think, unless there is indeed a hidden agenda to destroy economy as we know it and replace it with a system that favours a small class of the super wealthy while the masses won't be owning private property any longer.

I am neither a zealous conspiracy theorist nor do I promote zebra thinking, but under the current circumstances, the definition of The Great Reset, presented to the public in May 2020, makes me prick up my ears. Quoting the Wikipedia article on it:
According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), the COVID-19 pandemic presents an opportunity to shape an economic recovery and the future direction of global relations, economies, and priorities.
Should this be read as a leveling of existing conditions to create the foundations of a new humanity?

In light of the Saturn/Pluto conjunction that was obviously a prevalent astrological theme throughout 2020, perhaps...
This planet pair also has to do with social revolutions and conflict between totalitarianism and the free world.
In essence, conventional security and current social norms are demolished and transmuted when Saturn joins Pluto. This results in extreme and fanatical elements restructuring society.
From: https://astrobill.com/2019/12/22/2020-t ... turnpluto/

Brave New World? :-?

At any rate, food for thought...

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

I know this is an astrology forum, but these are difficult times we are all trying to see through the fog of the present time we can see the problems but not the solutions. So I can share some of the channelings I have had, in channeling you have to be careful not to be misled by powers that try to prevent the truth from coming through, so it is not a case of ask a question & you get an answer.
Divinity decides what it answers & when. The divinity in my chart is represented by my Almuten of the chart which is Venus in Pisces. Nearly 40 years ago I asked her to give me a sign that she exists. A week later I was on the cliffs the sea crashing on the rocks below I felt the need to photograph the scene, the picture that developed was seafoam against the water creating a perfect image of the goddess waving to me.
1 The Illuminati are involved in the creation & release of this virus
2 That more than one country have been involved in its development
3 That it is part of a population control agenda via vaccines.
Yes Zosma is exactly on my ascendant it gives an irrational love of astrology
the ability to know a person's thoughts intuitively scary psychic encounters being a victim & sadness about life, what I learned in my life is how much I have been a victim of unseen forces that the average person knows nothing about but which now are reaching a crescendo in their desire to enslave mankind

Impressive Zosma. Did you receive the information on those 3 points all those years ago?

Also I have a collection of charts of psychic people. Amongst other things I always look for Neptune.

I wanted to post my astrological evidence for my view that 2021 will be the year of poisoning. I originally posted it last year on the Saturn/Neptune thread relating to the possibility of a "Nuremburg " moment in 2026.

"Also regarding the vaccination agenda you referred to earlier in the thread. I have been looking at it from an astrological point of view as "poisoning". There is a total eclipse on the 14th December close to Ras Alhague, a star associated with epidemics and poisoning. That eclipse also occurred 19 years ago and preceded the Sars and Anthrax events.

Also Charles Carter considered Jupiter in Aquarius to be indicative of poisoning and of course Jupiter is in Aquarius next year.

Perhaps next year when this dreadful vaccine is rolled out we will see death and disability on a massive scale (worse than happened with the Swine flu vaccine). Already two people in the trials have been permanently disabled with a rare auto immune condition Transverse Myelitis and someone in Brazil has died.

I have cast the S/J conj. for London and it opposes the asc. almost exactly
so I see our country as being under threat and I would argue that it applies to the world in general. Dean Henderson argues that everything is being run from the City of London.

Also 0 Aquarius is a degree that C Carter associated with homicide and thus in this case genocide.

He also identified the 26Leo/26Aquarius axis as being particularly indicative of poisoning and I would argue that this is because 26 Leo is close to Alphard the alpha star of Hydra, again associated with poisoning. I mention this because I have cast the 2026 Saturn/Neptune conj. for London and that axis features in the chart (the part of fortune being on 26Leo).
If there is to be a "Nuremburg moment" as you suggest (Please God) then maybe the genocidal poisoning will be addressed."

Since I first wrote that and less than a month after the "vaccine" was first rolled out there have been many more reports of deaths.

https://www.republicworld.com/world-new ... eport.html

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/heal ... 574414002/

Jupiter reaches 26 Aquarius in December this year at the same time as Saturn/Uranus squaring Neptune's nodes. This configuration troubles me greatly.

Like Zosma and others on this forum I am concerned for the future of humanity.

Thanks for that work Vicki .The connection I have was established 40 years ago & has given accurate advice since then. I recently was told to observe how people will start behaving ( like apes ) after 9 /12 months as this will probably be covered up in the MSM

Zosma regarding your comment about apes I wanted to refer to what I posted in the Dawning of Aquarius thread:-

The other issue is the antiscion of 0 Aquarius which is 29 Scorpio Alpha Centaurus - a hybrid creature. The transhumanist agenda is one of miscegenation and to merge humans with AI. Miscegenation brought about the biblical flood - cf. Edgar Cayce, the Bible and the book of Giants found in the Dead Sea scrolls

The miscegenation before the biblical flood was between different animals (to which you refer) hence the hybrids in the zodiac but may have also been a kind of AI evidenced from the Sumerian texts which allude to robotic creatures.

Many think this is the purpose behind the injections.

Hi Vicki
I can only speak from my experiences about how I perceive things to be happening it may resonate but that's for each reader to determine. In the Picatrix, we have instructions on how to make planetary talismans i.e the use of planetary magic to alter individual destiny.
My initial work with Magic many years ago opened a portal between the worlds & my house was invaded by unseen guests who would astound me with what they could do. What was happening I thought only God could do. I thought how is this possible? I was later shown that what was happening was that the unwanted guests were affecting me & my partner's perception of reality.
I eventually had to discard everything that they had moved & not show any fear
& angrily told them to leave & I have no fear of them They immediately left.
So what has that got to do with today? People today are different from people in the Past I put the change down to around the year 2000 & the technology revolution. In the past, people would think for themselves whereas today there is more of a hive mind developing I put this down to social media but not only for there is also a lot of subliminal symbolism flashing in front of people's eyes via the media which is opening portals between humanity & the unseen realms people's perceptions of reality is being affected. The smooth glide down of multiple mRNA vaccines within 1 year development period when to this day an AIDS vaccine hasn't been developed over 40 years raises an eyebrow. If the vaccine has an effect on our minds as I have been intuited then the hive mind becomes permanent & our control from the unseen realms becomes total.

It's important to remember that some of the technology that is supposed to interact with the mRNA vaccines hasn't been fully developed yet but is being discussed by scientists at a very high level. This is a process where certain people are attempting an agenda of total control of the world population. Not everyone is on board with this obviously, but to say it doesn't exist (especially when the perpetrators openly admit to the Great Reset) is really naive and shows a lack of understanding of human nature and primates in general.

There are reports from medical doctors (such as Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr Andrew Kaufman, etc) that "nano bots" and "theragrippers" are being developed for various purposes (projected as being of benign motivation)...

https://hub.jhu.edu/2020/11/25/theragri ... -delivery/

The entry of Pluto into Aquarius is one I'm watching for the development of nano-tech in the bloodsteam. Some people associate Aquarius with technology, but it's the sign of "the man" or of the human race in general. Pluto represents nano-tech or in general things that are small that get really big and vise versa according to astrologer Alan White.

I could see injections of billions of people with an experimental gene-altering agent as rational if billions of people were going to die without it, but the number of deaths worldwide for this doesn't even come close to justifying this action. This isn't the black plague or ebola and it's apparently heresy to suggest that you have an immune system that is sufficient if you have enough vitamin D, C and antivirals like zinc or Ivermectin.

https://odysee.com/@OYENEWS:e1/doctor-p ... W3jnqJt1Xd

The constant droning of fear from the MSM is another red flag. When you understand that the same people who own the news media also own the majority share of stocks in big pharma, that's a giant conflict of interest. The PCR test, developed by Kary Mullis is being used to promote fear and control. It isn't really a test. Kary Mullis (nobel prize winner, now deceased) said that using it to determine a state of viral infection is not legitimate and will lead to mostly false positives at rates above 20x. You need a hazmat suit to stop viruses with mechanical respirators that can stop particles below 1 nm. A mask doesn't cut it, but is a useful social control mechanism that some other agendas can use for the purposes of extortion as the global financial system crashes.

What we are dealing with is the flu in my estimation, not much worse than previous years if at all. People think that I'm minimizing this, but I'm not. The flu is deadly serious. My mother had a severe case in 1985 and was debilitated for the rest of her life because of it (with lung capacity issues until 1999).

Before the pandemic, those of us involved in finance (bitcoin, etc) knew that the state (the Fed primarily and central banks) would have to do something about the looming crisis due to widespread malfeasance (theft) that is the result of the Pluto in Capricorn ingress that kicked off the fincrash of 2008. The actions of Tim Geithner were widely acknowledged to have kicked the can down the road having not fixed the problem.

Then the repo crisis of Sept 2019 hit which wasn't much in the news, but was an unprecedented interest rate inversion (of short and long term lending between banks) that never happened before in the financial system. These actors have a giant interest in creating a crisis to divert attention away from the biggest bank heist currently happening in all of human history. Michael Saylor is holding a conference right now for Wall Street executives to help them avoid the theft by exiting into bitcoin.

https://www.microstrategy.com/en/resour ... oin-summit

On top of that gain of function studies which were happening in Chapel Hill, NC were moved to Canada in autumn 2019 and then to Wuhan right before the first outbreak in the same month of event 201 (a mock drill pandemic exercise). It wouldn't be the first time that a bioweapon was developed for control of a population (Tuskegee experiments, agent orange, etc). The state has a lousy reputation for being trustworthy when it comes to genocide.

I expect most of this to be sorted out by the time of the Uranus Pluto trine in air signs around 2026. Either the technology that is being attempted is not successful and they will back off for a while or most of humanity will be exterminated and the remainder controlled. I think the former is more likely, but iatrogenic reactions (pathogenic priming) will likely be an issue within 2 years which will most likely be blamed on a new virus variant and not the vaccine (because of course science can never make a mistake).

With something this large you have to realize that multiple agendas are in operation. That's usually how conspiracies get broken up after which the perpetrators back off and say they only had the best of intentions. We know from human history that good intentions is not the baseline norm, but instead selfish interests prevail.

If you want sources for this information, head over to this thread...

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11056

I also have a longer blog prediction for the 2020's:

https://hive.blog/transhumanism/@zoidso ... reat-reset
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC