jac wrote:I'll try to check in on your blog more Zoid, I really liked what I read. The more of us who are educated (as opposed to programmed) the better of a chance we have. It's forlorn to see only the soulless, mind-numbing echo chambers that pass that call themselves 'progressive'.
Thanks jac. I'm not blogging much at the moment because the info is coming in too quick (the Dollar Vigilante is one of my major sources for financial issues). The most recent lifting of the mask mandates in the USA due to CDC recommendations is the most concerning to me.

It should be obvious in about 1.0 - 1.5 years from now if the medical doctors I've been watching are correct about the shedding of spike proteins or not. They've been saying that the vaccinated are dangerous to the unvaccinated because the vaxxed are mRNA factories shedding variants of covid due to viral escape immune pressure.

This summer, Jupiter (pneuma - breath) ingresses into Pisces so the principle of freedom should be evident. However it still goes back into Aquarius later this fall to be owned by Saturn (new covid scare?).

There's still the economic issues coming with regard to the USD (already in many other currencies) which will create political pressure to deflect from the real cause (bank malfeasance). We knew something was coming in Sept 2019 with the repo rate inversion but didn't know it was going to be a pandemic used for the excuse.

I see no reason politicians won't use the same excuse as it has worked so well to consolidate power into the upper class (by closing small businesses by labeling them "non essential businesses" and favoring multinational corporations). Govt. marrying into big business is the definition of fascism.

I think something big is coming in Sept 2022 that could lead to the loss of many pensions in the USA. I don't have time to explain here, but time will tell if I'm right or wrong. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I understand the necessity to reiterate astrological references in relation to points underlined by empiric evidence (no personal opinion involved), and I'm glad to, Mark. What I hope to provoke is the call for application of astrology to today's all-pervasive concern.

What I'm trying to convey, after much study, is that the "pandemic" is every bit as real as the economy, i.e.; they're both illusion (Neptune) according to actual, documented, reviewed, and approved study by physicians and scientists. It's incomprehensible that the same fine minds immersed in precise mathematical and painstakingly referenced study wouldn't apply the same diligence to their sources. (Saturn, Mars, Jupiter)

Doctors and scientists the worldwide are screaming bloody murder over covid being an overblown flu with a survival rate of 99.97, and the evil mask mandates a fabrication to destroy the economy and obliterate civil liberties (Uranus/upheaval/revolt, Saturn/discipline, Jupiter/study). Supporting documentation is a matter of public record, easily obtained online. People ought be aware CNN, youtube, facebook, twitter (Mercury) are funded by the same source. Neptune (rumor/echo-chamber) unmitigated by study/science (again, Saturn/Jupiter). Especially social media (aaagghh: Neptune meets Mercury with mercenary bullying (Mars) by the underworld (Pluto).

Further hidden study beginning to appear on the fringes of the narrative is the damage done by cruel (Pluto/Mars/Uranus/Jupiter) mandates for children (moon). Their basic entry into a socialized (Venus) society while developing immune systems (mars/Moon) is irreparably harmed. There are literally incalculable masses of interpretive astrological analyses waiting for whomever may care to erect charts for everything from the inception of the AMA all the way to Fauci's illegal laboratory experiments in North Carolina, and the release of untested experimental vaccines.

I'm sure Fixed Stars would be particularly revealing too, they always are!

Good places to start genuine research (remember, no site is gospel) are r e n s e dot com, and s t o p t h e c r i m e d o t n e t. If sure there are more, but that's more research.
Last edited by jac on Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jac wrote:
Thanks for your reply.

What I'm trying to convey, after much study, is that the "pandemic" is every bit as real as our economy, i.e.; they're both total illusion.

Doctors and scientists the world over are screaming bloody murder over covid being an overblown flu with a survival rate of 99.97, and their stupid mask mandates a fabrication to destroy our economy and obliterate our civil liberties. People MUST stop watching CNN, youtube, facebook, twitter. None o them are real.

These are, and always have been fake utilities with massive censoring.

A minimal study on the history of the FED will bear out the fact it's a false private enterprise devised to fleece and enslave us.

Good places to start research (remember, no site is gospel) are r e n s e dot com, activist post, and s t o p t h e c r i m e d o t n e t.

Be prepared to expose and dispose of the echo chamber they've shoved everyone into! I hope this helps. The truth is often painful, especially after a lifetime of lies.
All personal opinion and NO ASTROLOGY! I will repeat yet again this forum is not a personal soapbox. If you have nothing to say astrologically your comments are liable to deletion. So dont look for this post in a few days. If several members do this together the whole thread will be locked.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Please review my edited post when you've a chance.
I've rewritten it to be concise, explanatory, and objective.
It is my hope it is construed as intended, for the edification of any and all who read it. (Saturn/Uranus/Aquarius/Altair)

Well how to review the first vaccine shot?I prefer using the solar eclipse chart on the 14th of December with Sun/moon on 23 Sagitarrius sidereally that is on the sting of the Scorpion which is kind of apt.
Mercury is at 20 Sag combust in the rays.As we approach the lunar eclipse over Algol I come across more & more evidence of string like tiny worms under the skin of vaccinated.There is a video of a soldier having received the Vax when cut his finger his wife tries to pull out with tweasers a tiny string thing which resists & tries to go into the body.These are like the rna created spikes which are causing blood clots, strokes, heart ailments, blindness, auto immune flare ups, infertility, & death.These experimental gene therapies should be stopped period.
There is a full moon on this eclipsed angle,14 June 2022.This maybe when the existing vaccines come to the end of the road. Maybe treatments will become better.When Mars started its Solar cycle in Virgo 2019 the health emergency began,Now Mars begins its cycle in Libra & passes become the big thing to enter businesses. It has become more & more apparent as time moves on that there is a hidden agenda at work the virus the passes the coming collapse in fiat currency (watch for the next Mars/solar cycle in Scorpio end of 2023) & the digitised currency linked to passes. So if doctor says your overweight you will be restricted from being able to purchase cakes etc.

Skipping the political/ conspiracy debate. Trying to understand the astrology side. Not used to whole signs, I drew the chart using Regiomontanus.

What I would say, and correct me when I am wrong:

Ascendant 28.10 degrees Scorpio — just not in the anaretic degree, which would be a really bad omen —
did they give the shot exactly 6:31 or did they first roll up her sleeve and could it be that during the shot the Ascendant did go anaretic? :???:
Not sure if we should consider it anaretic or not. Would you?

Mars ruler of the Ascendant is strong in its own sign Aries, and the trine (2 degrees ago) with the Sun gives it vitality.
BUT Mars is conjunct Eris, the asteroid of conflict, AND approaches a square with Pluto (5 degrees away) AND is inconjunct Venus, ruler of the 6th House of Health
What I know from medical astrology, is that inconjuncts are considered very bad — worse than squares because they point at problems that remain hidden for a long time and are more difficult to solve.

Venus, ruler of the 6th house and of the 11th house of hope, is badly placed in the 12th house. Moreover it's inconjunct Mars, ruler of the Asc, and it squares the Part of Fortune.
My initial reflex was also, it’s in detriment in Scorpio, but then I read that according to Lilly (I’m new to Lilly) it’s in its terms at 20 degrees Scorpio
— so I take it that that alleviates the negativity a bit??? (I'm new to 'terms')
The sextile with Jupiter is seven degrees away, I would not consider a sextile with such a big orb, especially not given the inconjunct with Mars and the square with the Part of Fortune.

Also, Jupiter, co-ruler of the Ascendant, is stuck between two malefics Pluto and Saturn, (2 degrees away from a conjunction with Saturn). Saturn, the dispositor of Jupiter, is however in its own sign Capricorn, so that may alleviate the negativity a bit (or entirely? or not at all? what would you say? :???: ) On the plus side, Jupiter sextiles the Ascendant -- this is probably the best thing of the whole chart. I don't know to which extent it can overcome the negative aspects. Anybody any thoughts?

Sun in the first house and trine the ruler of the ascendant would normally be a sign of vitality
BUT it is conjunct malefic point South Node -- this takes away all the vitality. Moreover, it is square Neptune, sucking away more vitality. Besides, just South Node in the first house, even without a SUn conjunction, is an indicator that the case concerned is negative and destructive.

The Moon approaches a sextile with Venus (1 degree away), the ruler of the 6th house of health and of the 11th house of hope
— this is hope-giving.
BUT unfortunately Moon is also inconjunct Mars and opposite Neptune
— bad indicators for health, and I'd consider these two aspects as more weightbearing than the sextile

Moreover, Neptune squares the nodes
— at its best, this means confusion.
At its worst, more sickness.

Uranus at the cusp of the 6th house is a very bad omen too, pointing at unexpected twists and turns for the worse,
all the more because it is inconjunct Mercury, the dispositor of the Moon.

SO, conclusion, it’s not 100% bad/useless, but nevertheless way more bad than good.
I hope someone can prove me wrong.

I added some asteroids:
Apollo, God of plagues, is conjunct MC and Moon.
Pandora, is also conjunct MC
Vaxjo, is conjunct Pandora!!
Korhonen is conjunct POF, square Venus, ruler of 6th.
Koronis is conjunct Mars, ruler of Asc.
Vacchi is conjunct Pluto, ruler of the Asc, and jupiter, co-ruler

Edit: I didn't look at Pluto as ruler of the Ascendant as I was using the traditional rulerships. But If one includes Pluto, which is conjunct Jupiter, then things look a bit better. STill, is this enough to overcome the negative aspects?

[/b]

Three edits to yesterday's reading (I added them in the text too):

1. I overlooked the fact that Jupiter makes a sextile to the Ascendant -- which is probably the best aspect in the whole chart. But is it good enough to compensate for all the troublesome aspects?

2. I used Mars as ruler for Scorpio, as I was looking at the chart as a traditional horary. But if one includes Pluto as ruler of the Ascendant, its conjunction with Jupiter makes things look a bit better. But again, should I use Pluto as ruler of the Asc here? And can it make up for the negative parts of teh chart?

3. discovered today that asteroid Vax(jo) is conjunct Pandora conjunct the MC 8)

I note that the original vaccine chart has the mercury/Sun conjunction in Sag
Eclipsed at 12 degrees of Sag in 2021 Dec when Omnicron made an appearance
Mercury being the MC ruler, This eclipse initiated the mutable signs & what followed was a continued evolution of the Omnicron variant to the present time.
This is a concern as the original vaccine was designed for the Wuhan/Delta strain & gives negligent protection to the Omnicrons which have a different genetic imprint to Delta & continually have appeared from South Africa, this in itself lends to a conspiracy theory, ie some labs are releasing viruses into the public.
Or equally alarming this is immune escape, in that the virus is learning from the vaccine & mutating itself to bypass the vax-generated antigen.
It turns out now that those who avoided the vax have probably been exposed to Covid & have a level of protection approx 95% which lasts up to 3 years by which time it reduces to 70% contrast this with the vaccinated who have protection of 50% at best reducing to nothing after 3 months.
As omnicron mutates every month, the vaccinated are getting multiple infections as their immunity is compromised.
Should the number of vaccinated in hospitals be higher than the unvaccinated
then it means an omnicron variant has appeared which may set off a Tsunami of deaths amongst the vaccinated.
The full moon on 8th Dec is on the eclipsed degrees of the first vaccine chart more should be forthcoming then.

https://rumble.com/v1c99q5-dr.-geert-va ... cs-an.html

When the vaccine first appeared we had the eclipse over the scorpions tail
with this years lunar eclipse especially in May over the same degrees more light comes to fruition, World premiere Died Suddenly 21 November following hot on the heels of another close lunar eclipse 8 Nov.
Any astrologers care to commenton on the astrological meaning,I gave warnings on the original first vaccine shot chart.That Mars Pluto trine was not as good as some said.