Thanks Tanit, so she can't ask anymore horary questions. Like me learning horary, she went super rogue and asked far too many. In my honest opinion I don't think the chart will even be valid. She said me a horary one, but I completely scrapped it because she's asked so may questions before, on love and career and everything else. I said the most I can do is look at the energies of that day. Which I wanted to do for my own analysis.

1. I agree with you completely on the false confidence or sabotaging of chances.
2. She doesn't stand a great chance anyway because this is a consulting firm and when I said the acceptance rate was a 2%, I lied. It's 1.6% and I know this because I too was interested in this space for years.
3. The more I'm researching, her chances aren't particularly great on that day the moon is void of course for both interviews.
4. I went back and looked at this time of her first round interviews and L1 was sitting in L10, the moon had an aspect to L12 and L5. That said, mercury was both in detriment and fall and she passed with strong feedback and the team is incredibly excited about her in particular. So who knows at this point. You know? For me, detriment and fall would have told me that it might have been a write off even with her sitting in L10.
Thank you!
WJ

Additional question for the team, the senior partners will be in one location and L1 will be in another city, what location do I set for the interview?

I ask this because when I set the location to the interviewers, it changes her ascendent to Saturn & Jupiter which has an aspect, and changes the energy of the chart. And my recommendation would be to ask if she can go into the office to do it.

Edit: just realized the moon is void regardless, totally forgot about that. Tbh, this energy is not looking good at all.

interesting threads:
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/s ... p?t=127222
Thank you!
WJ

Hello Wisdom Joy,

So many charts, so many questions in all directions. My head is spinning!
Do you have Saturn in the 7th House?

Based on the last chart you posted of which you said that this was the time she submitted her application, I will give you what I think of it.
Angular
Mars Libra 7th
Neptune Pisces 1st
Jupiter Sagittarius MC
and the Moon in Sagittarius in the 9th.

The transiting Sun made a full circle around the zodiac and is coming back in Sagittarius for a Full Moon Eclipse on the Radix Moon of the chart bringing the matter to a maximum climax and a resolution. And the Moon conjunct Antares, a red star of which Robson says ' benefits may not prove lasting'.
The Moon in the 9th in Sagittarius describes her with changing beliefs, like the last one who spoke is the one who is right. And a desire to travel, to expand her horizons and mind, constantly looking for opportunities.

The Moon will first square Neptune(modernL1) in the 1st, then sextile Mars in Libra in the 7th and last conjunct JupiterL1 in the 10th.
So essentially, a lack of preparation and focus (square to Neptune) coupled with a sextile to Mars in Detriment (the interviewer is not the decision-maker in the process. He just relays the information(Air sign).
And all of this will be translated to JupiterL1 in the 10th under a First Q Moon. Easy come, easy go. And she will seize better opportunities, ready for new adventures. Indiana Jones is not too far in this story!

Cheers!
Ouranos
Blessings!

Thanks so much, I just added an additional chart because I wasn’t sure if I had submitted the first correct ones. In searching online though I see a lot of people look into the energy on the day they interview. I appreciate your response. I’m a bit confused about the lack of preparation because she’s been studying like madness. She’s put more effort into this than anything else. Also, the interviewer does decide. The both of them come together and make a decision on if she should get an offer. They are the only decision makers within the organization. No one else can be hired without a senior partner signing off.

Either way, I’ll keep everyone posted when L1 interviews and how it goes.
Thank you!
WJ

Forget then about my reading!
I am reading the wrong chart, the information is incorrect or I am totally off my shoes!
I hope she gets it if this is really what she wants.

Best,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hi everyone, interesting update, I don't think this changes anything as of right now but I do know the more details the better because people like to go back and check out the charts. So my friend got formal accommodations for this second round interview, that means she'll get more time and a calculator and some other support during the interview. What's interesting is that she passed interview 1 without accommodations. She normally doesn't use them in interviews because she's so nervous to disclose in fear of retaliations.
Thank you!
WJ

Hi Team,

New update, she completed her cases today. Completely bombed one and aced the other one. I'm not sure if this means that she failed but let's see. One of the interviewers was quite mean and the other one was so incredibly kind and thoughtful she said.

Fingers crossed because she really wants this role.
Thank you!
WJ

(+) chart

Hi everyone, I hope this message finds you as well as possible during these times. Just wanted to send an update which is: no update as of yet. They guaranteed a response Friday or today and nothing.

She sent both partners thank you emails and no response. She cast a chart tonight asking if they received the emails, she's super paranoid that she messed up the math and didn't get the offer. This is the second chart she cast about this. The first one she asked if she would get the job (before the interview), she found out the chart wasn't radical so she tossed it before she looked into it and sent it to me for analysis. This chart is valid because the moon is sitting in L10, which is what we're asking about and Mars is the hourly rulers and Cancer is L1.

Sharing my analysis to see if there is any insight into the delay.

- L1 is moon and sitting in L10 and cusping L10, that tells me that yes, they received it, they red it and they given they aspect by house, they welcomed her thanks.
- L1 just entered Aries as well, so this is a nice new phase for her. It's important to note that she has no dignity in aries, but she is sitting in L10.
- L1 also makes aspects to Saturn (the interviewers), Saturn is sitting in it's own house, and strong being domiciled. Saturn is restrictive and a bit cold, which explains the interview that failed her, such a perfect description. The second interviewer, who is more senior, was warm and kind towards her. I don't think that's Jupiter (L10 ruler) but I candidly don't know. Jupiter is expansive and open and that describes the conversation she had with him. They both care about social justice, and the both are interested in the future and prosperity of the region they live in. Apparently he said to her, I really enjoyed our conversation and I don't want it to stop. MAJOR!
- L1 has direct applying aspects to both Saturn and Jupiter as well
- POF is sitting in L10 which her which I believe is good luck
- Chiron isn't normally used in traditional horary but the moons next aspect to chiron so I think it should be taken into consideration but it's a wound so I need to do more research.
- Moon also has an aspect to the sun, a square, which rules L2. L2 represents her finances, which she's paranoid about. She needs the job badly because the needs the money. She's been using the government stimulus and she's nervous based on the recent changes to the application she might not qualify much longer.
- The only other thing I'm noticing right now is the next aspect of the moon is to mercury, which rules L12 and L3, her communication and house of grief and loss and there is an upcoming square. This obviously won't aspect because the current aspects.

So, all in all, they definitely received the email, a response should be coming shortly. I believe that it will be positive despite her feeling like she botched the first interview.

Here's where I can't make sense of the chart, she really botched interview 1 math and she believes interviewer 1 will fail her and interview 2 will pass her and she's hoping interviewer 2 fights for her so she can get the offer. I don't know where that is in the chart and the other thing I'm looking for is explanation around why it's taking so long to get to her with an answer.

Thank you!
WJ

But Moon applies from Saturn's fall. And unfortunately there isn't positive reception to rescue that. (Saturn is only participating triplicity ruler of Aries.) Bonatti made it very clear on page 14 of Part 4 of Liber Astronomiae trans Robert Hand that, trines and certain sextiles might not require reception, and matters can perfect, given that the planets do not apply from each other's detriment and fall. If they do, they do not perfect matters.

After the sextiles (in fact, they are so close, they should be considered aspects that describe the present), the Moon applies to a combust mercury and again without reception - it's a square and Mercury is in Moon's fall.

I'm sorry things don't look quite as positive to me, assuming this chart is accurate.

Saturn in the 7th isn't so fortunate usually. Also it means that the astrologer's judgment might err. It's a consideration before judgment and many astrologers would not judge such a chart.

Amelia