Angles in Adolf Hitler's Chart

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hitler,_Adolf

Born 20th April 1889 at 6.30pm, Braunau, Austria. Transits are for his death on 30th April 1945 at 3.30pm, Berlin.

My question was, as his natal IsisTranspluto is 4 degrees Cancer 49 minutes, which aspects his Ascendant at 26 degrees Libra 41 minutes with a 22.5 degree aspect, does this change the chart angles to make his Ascendant represent his career and status, and his Midheaven represent his physical body?

His career was successful as IsisTranspluto squared his Ascendant, one degree applying in July 1927, to one degree separating in April 1933. This was the time he seized power. This IsisTranspluto was activated by Pluto and Neptune acting together in December 1929 with Chiron, Jupiter and the Moons Nodes, and March to May 1931.

His physical body deteriorated markedly as IsisTranspluto was within one degree applying to his Midheaven in the early 1940's, from 2 degrees Leo 20 minutes making a one degree applying antiscion 22.5 aspect in October 1940, together with Pluto in 4 degrees Leo, through the actual one degree applying conjunction at 3 degrees Leo 10 minutes in September 1942.

As these were the third hits to both angles, they would have gone in the opposite mode, good/bad, than the earlier ones in his life, showing good physical health in childhood and struggles and setbacks in career as a young man.

In a wider sense, by whatever method you use, is Adolf Hitler's Ascendant acting like a Midheaven, and his Midheaven like an Ascendant?

Has anyone observed charts where the Ascendant seems to be representing the career and status, and the Midheaven representing the physical body and appearance?

Does this link in with the phenomenon of prime ministers and presidents visibly aging rapidly during their term in power? Or is this a different thing? I noticed that in charts like those of Tony Blair, Angela Merkel and Barack Obama, it is Transpluto to the chart angles, or its activation to the chart angles, which shows their becoming prime minister or president. Why is power so physically damaging....astrologically too?

Of course, IsisTranspluto entering Leo in the late 1930's was also square to Adolf Hitler's Sun. The Sun can represent physical health. But I think his striking physical deterioration was due to the transit of IsisTranspluto to his Midheaven, and his rise to political power the transit of IsisTranspluto to his Ascendant.
Last edited by fleur on Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:39 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Angles in Adolf Hitler's Chart

Fleur wrote:https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hitler,_Adolf

Born 20th April 1889 at 6.30pm, Braunau, Austria. Transits are for his death on 30th April 1945 at 3.30pm, Berlin.

My question was, as his natal IsisTranspluto is 4 degrees Cancer 49 minutes, which aspects his Ascendant at 26 degrees Libra 41 minutes with a 22.5 degree aspect, does this change the chart angles to make his Ascendant represent his career and status, and his Midheaven represent his physical body?

His career was successful as IsisTranspluto squared his Ascendant, one degree applying in July 1927, to one degree separating in April 1933. This was the time he seized power. This IsisTranspluto was activated by Pluto and Neptune acting together in December 1929 with Chiron, Jupiter and the Moons Nodes, and March to May 1931.

His physical body deteriorated markedly as IsisTranspluto was within one degree applying to his Midheaven in the early 1940's, from 2 degrees Leo 20 minutes making a one degree applying antiscion 22.5 aspect in October 1940, together with Pluto in 4 degrees Leo, through the actual one degree applying conjunction at 3 degrees Leo 10 minutes in September 1942.

As these were the third hits to both angles, they would have gone in the opposite mode, good/bad, than the earlier ones in his life, showing good physical health in childhood and struggles and setbacks in career as a young man.

In a wider sense, by whatever method you use, is Adolf Hitler's Ascendant acting like a Midheaven, and his Midheaven like an Ascendant?

Has anyone observed charts where the Ascendant seems to be representing the career and status, and the Midheaven representing the physical body and appearance?

Does this link in with the phenomenon of prime ministers and presidents visibly aging rapidly during their term in power? Or is this a different thing? I noticed that in charts like those of Tony Blair, Angela Merkel and Barack Obama, it is Transpluto to the chart angles, or its activation to the chart angles, which shows their becoming prime minister or president. Why is power so physically damaging....astrologically too?

Of course, IsisTranspluto entering Leo in the late 1930's was also square to Adolf Hitler's Sun. The Sun can represent physical health. But I think his striking physical deterioration was due to the transit of IsisTranspluto to his Midheaven, and his rise to political power the transit of IsisTranspluto to his Ascendant.
If the ASC represented Hitler's career, this should hold true in other ways too, IMO. While he did try to make a living as an artist painting postcards for a short while, Leo is much more representative of his rise to power, becoming "der Führer", however.

For a native's physical health, we should be looking at the 6th house, in particular, even though other influences may be involved as well.

Your observation that IsisTranspluto (personally, I prefer to use the name Bacchus for this elusive, but nevertheless interesting body that I have done some research on) may have to do with an individual's rise to a leadership position seems worthy of further consideration. I wonder, what rulership do you assign to it?

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

Michael, I tend to think that IsisTranspluto rules Libra, as I have said elsewhere it makes me think of that yin yang symbol of the dark and light intertwined, a balance. Libra is also the sign of the military general, Sun in Libra is very common in cabinet and prime ministers' and generals' charts, from Juan Peron to Margaret Thatcher, Ann Widdecombe, Theresa May and David Cameron. The majority of British cabinet and prime ministers have had their Suns in cardinal signs, and if you look at charts probably even more cardinal and specifically Libra influence.

I do have the book "Transpluto or Should We Call Him Bacchus, The Ruler of Taurus" by John Robert Hawkins, which includes a very nice ephemeris 1750 to 2100 programmed by Neil Michelsen. I don't know anywhere else I could find such a useful ephemeris. I love Astrodienst, but though they put IsisTranspluto into charts, they don't have an ephemeris for it, you can only look it up by doing a chart. I like to re-do my own charts because I can't read them without IsisTranspluto, natally and transiting important events, to me it isn't optional but essential.

For another example of IsisTranspluto and chart angles involved in rising to power, I wanted to look at Barack Obama's chart. Here the transits are for 4th November 2008, when he was elected president. He was born 4th August 1961 at 7.24pm in Honolulu. Source: Astro data bank, AA data, birth chart in hand.

I need to study what is going on in this chart, as his Ascendant is aspected by both the antiscion of IsisTranspluto, at 19 degrees Taurus 24 minutes, with a 1.5 degree orb, and the Moon, and his Midheaven is aspected by his Moons Nodes, again that fame indicator, which also could reverse the meaning of the Ascendant and Midheaven, or maybe not as IsisTranspluto and the Moon are aspecting his Ascendant.

Guessing, I would say that Obama's Ascendant is representing his career, as the activation of IsisTranspluto to it would have been part of lifelong success in career and status. Just maybe there is that IsisTranspluto balance thing here, as he is sacrificing physical energy to worldly status and success, if the Midheaven represents his physical body.

Not sure, a very complex chart that I need to study a lot. An important chart that illustrates a lot too.
Last edited by fleur on Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Just so I am not cherry picking, I chose to look at a president's chart at random, Salvador Allende, became president of Chile on 4th September 1970, which the transits show. Born 26th June 1908 at 1.30am in Santiago, Chile. Source astro data bank, AA data from birth certificate.

Very cardinal chart with natal IsisTranspluto strongly aspected. I need to look at it more closely, also the chart of Augusto Pinochet, born 25th November 1915 Valparaiso, Chile, at 7.30pm, took office 17th December 1974, Moon conjunct IsisTranspluto. AA data from birth certifcate, astro data bank.

Allende's chart has Jupiter at 13.5 degrees Leo, making 22.5 degree antiscion and straight aspects to both chart angles. IsisTranspluto would have crossed his IC during childhood, and then again transited this Ascendant/Midheaven/Jupiter pattern in the late 1960's, as it conjoined Jupiter in Leo. His Moon's antiscion is 23 degrees Cancer 40 minutes, conjunct his IC. I don't know anything at all about his life, I need to find out...

Keeping to the idea of the chart angles, I was looking at this chart below. Astro databank gives her birth as 24th April 1959 at 00.20 hours, but only an A rating "from memory."

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Yates,_Paula

I am thinking she could have been born just over 20 minutes earlier, which would be 23rd April. The Ascendant/Descendant axis with Venus would describe her career rather than her physical appearance and personalitly, so I wonder here if the Ascendant axis is acting as a Midheaven axis, and vice versa? The transits for her death were strongly affecting this Ascendant axis and Venus, which the birth time of 23.57 on 23rd April 1959 would give. The transits for her rise to fame were also strongly aspecting around 10 degrees Gemini/Sagittarius, such as the Chiron Uranus opposition in the early to mid 1980's.

I wonder if Isaac Starkman has rectified Paula Yates' chart?

With 14 events I rectified her chart to 0.16.56 BST Asc 14Sag17' very close to the time given by the mother.
Transits for her suicide:
Saturn 180 cusp 12th orb 67'
Mars 90 cusp 12th 29' and conjunct Pluto
Neptune 90 Sun 58'
Converse Saturn 120 Asc 14'
Converse Mars 90 Asc 85'
At the time her friend Michael Hutchence committed suicide transit Node was 90 Desc orb 3'! and converse transit Saturn 90 Desc.
There is a triple conjunction in 8th house of heliocentric positions: Venus, Mars and Uranus -all are square to Moon, ruler of 8th.
Very significant is her Epoch, casting for 26 July 1958 18.03.40 GMT Asc 26Sag01': MC conjunct Neptune and opposition to Mars (orb only 4'!) forming T-square with Sun. Mercury conjunct Pluto in 8th house. Uranus conjunct cusp 8th and Vertex.

I was a bit frustrated initially by the venus conjunct descendenten in extreme wide square to pluto. Which would thematically fit perfect the death of partner if the aspect would have been closer.

BUT... looking at the declination we find asc contraparallel Pluto.
As the contraparallel is like an opposition, it can be read like
pluto conjunct descendenten.

asc c// pl

(This is true with the official time, and even closer with the rectified time).