Linchi wrote:
Not only that. Besides most important diseases I have done research on marriage, divorce, death of the person and relatives. These are, I think, the most important life events. I have never been interested in politics.
Yes, these are important life events. But how would you apply these specific harmonic patterns in the actual practice of astrology? (I might think, for example, that at the onset of cancer in a client, your cancer planets might manifest in the solar return chart?)
It should also be taken into account that my system is only 5 years old and is developed only by me, not like the other astrological schools that have been practiced and researched for many centuries by many astrologers.
It is standard research protocol that research must be replicated in other studies to be considered valid. So your research is the first step that must be validated either by similar studies by others or using other techniques that show the same patterns. We know that almost nothing in past astrological practice can be validated. Some of the Gauquelin work with planets is an exception.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese Hamilton wrote:But how would you apply these specific harmonic patterns in the actual practice of astrology? (I might think, for example, that at the onset of cancer in a client, your cancer planets might manifest in the solar return chart?)
I did not understand the sense of the questions, because I clearly wrote it in my research page 25 quite clearly.

"The cause of death is cancer when there is relationship between progressions (or Lunar,Solar etc.) and natal shown below.

NE/PL = NE/PL
NE/PL = SU
NE/PL = MA/SA"

That means you have to proceed as I have shown in my research. But if you only use the techniques you have used so far, you will not find anything. If anything had been found with the techniques that have been used so far, I would not have done any research.

It is standard research protocol that research must be replicated in other studies to be considered valid. So your research is the first step that must be validated either by similar studies by others or using other techniques that show the same patterns. We know that almost nothing in past astrological practice can be validated. Some of the Gauquelin work with planets is an exception.
I do not force anyone that he/she uses my techniques. It is free for the astrologers if they use my techniques and planetary pictures or not. My researches are not statistic researches as by Gauquelin. My planet pictures in my researches are 100% correct and I do not need confirmation from anyone.

Sorry, that was not my intention to interrupt your topic.
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

There is plenty of evidence that the ennead chart isn't just another transit chart. It's a fixed chart that is subject to transits itself. Here is Donald Trump's ennead with transits at 12 noon on the day of Joseph Biden's inauguration. This is the moment that Trump lost the presidency that he fought so hard to retain against all facts and logic.

For transits to the ennead chart we look only at partile aspects as we are working only within a 40 day period. (I am using a 30 minute orb at present.) The most significant January 3 ennead transit to Trump's natal chart is transiting mean Rahu in the degree of his natal Uranus, also the MC degree of the ennead. Here are the partile inaugural aspects to Trump's January 3 ennead:

24Tau05 ennead MC
24 Tau 39 ennead Mean Rahu
24 Aqu 29 ennead Neptune
24 Cap 49 Mercury transit inauguration

12 Ari 43 ennead Uranus
12 Ari 37 Mars transit inauguration

20 Leo 39 ennead Moon (change, natal 12th lord)
20 Ari 07 ascendant inauguration

09 Cap 27 ennead Jupiter
09 Cap 53 Saturn transit inauguration

04 Ari 41 ennead Mars
05 Ari 00 Moon transit inauguration

So the transit of Mercury on inauguration day sealed the Rahu transit of Trump's natal Uranus. I don't know if any astrologer predicted the extreme actions Trump would take in his attempt to hang on to the presidency. The three other transits on January 20 involve the malefics, Mars and Saturn. If I had thought to check inaugural transits to Trump's ennead, it would have been an easy guess that he would not be re-elected. (I didn't predict a winner for this election.)
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kamala Harris' January 8 ennead is loaded with inaugural transits.

2 Sco 45 ennead Part of Fortune
2 Cap 51 ennead ascendant
2 Cap 12 inaugural MC**

6 Cap 13 ennead Mercury
6 Cap 49 inaugural Sun

24 Sgr 33 ennead Sun
24 Lib 28 ennead MC**
24 Lib 27 ennead Moon
24 Cap 49 inaugural Mercury

5 Sgr 58 ennead Venus
5 Ari 00 inaugural Moon

12 Ari 41 ennead Uranus
12 Ari 37 inaugural Mars
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

And finally Joe Biden's December 29 ennead:

20 Sgr 16 ennead Mercury (ascendant lord)
20 Ari 09 inaugural Ascendant**

23 Sco 45 ennead Venus
23 Sco 46 inaugural Ketu

24 Tau 55 ennead Rahu
24 Cap 49 inaugural Mercury

2 Ari 25 ennead Mars
2 Cap 14 inaugural MC**

12 Ari 47 ennead Uranus
12 Ari 37 inaugural Mars

All three ennead charts (Trump, Biden, Harris) have partile contacts to the Ascendant and MC in either or both the ennead and the inaugural chart. This has to be significant in determining if transits to ennead charts are valid and significant. So, for example, if we want to check the winning team of a sports event and have the timed birth for an athlete (or coach) on one of the teams, it could be helpful to check that athlete's ennead and transits on the day of the event, even the approximate time for a game to end. (The ennead always has to be considered in conjunction with the natal chart.)