In horse racing, why doesn't

When ascendant is on its last degree or moves into the next sign? Or the midheaven?

I always feel a long priced horse winner should win, And IT USALLY does with this astrological configuration.

But at times it doesn't. Some times the favourite wins, when the astrological configuration definitely indicates a long priced/outside should win.

I just can't figure it out. Maybe the 5th house tells if the favourite will win or the moon condition.

It's funny because in greyhound, when that astrological configuration happens, an outsider/longer priced greyhound always wins.

There are 4, 11, and 7 horses, always in different ways, as far as I understand - it all depends on how many owners apply for participation in the race. Very often a horse can be removed from the race for various reasons, they can be removed even a minute before the start. This nuance introduces a significant hindrance, I think so.

But as I understood, after reading a little:
1. We move the cusp of the 5th house in Campanus in the course of time and track its aspects with planets, asteroids and so on. Thus building the order of the winners. As soon as the first connection of the cusp is found, then divine fantasy and experience are included.
2. One of the top starters looked at the colors of the winners. But besides this, he used numerology, appointed balls to horses.

I myself will start from scratch in this.

By the way, the high liquidity of the races is determined by the fact that it is far from the fact that the favorite will come first. Hence the high odds, high rates.
https://www.telecomasia.net/