Picking winning lottery numbers?

I have been crushed financially by the Covid-19 pandemic.

I was wondering if anyone has tried to pick lottery/powerball numbers using Horary Astrology. Example: "Will the number 5 win in this weeks lottery"

Ask a 45 Horary questions at different times of the day on multiple days for all 45 numbers.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you.
CFJ

PS I will cross post as I am not sure which section this is appropriate. Please delete post where appropriate. And if it is an inappropriate post all together, please delete it completely, no worries.
Thanks again

Nobody knows how ... I am also periodically disturbed by such questions.
And once I was promised a win, but I participated in 2 parallel lotteries and won where I didn't want to. And where I wanted, I lost, the victory went to another person

AntonySilva wrote:Nobody knows how
Thanks Antony. I think I might try it once here in Greece. I'm going to ask 45 separate Horary questions for each number and see how it goes. you never know :)

I have made a grid to do 45 horaries: Will the number____ be one of the 5 winning numbers in the OPAP Lotto on Wednesday, November 4th.

"OPAP" is the Government run Lottery Company.

This is what I've come up with so far as a test drawing:
I will look at these houses to start:
1st: Me
2nd: My money.
4th: End of the Matter
5th: My lotto ticket/Luck

and compare them to:
7th: is OPAP
8th: Lotto Money
10th: OPAP end of the matter
11th: OPAP's luck

I will use the Arabic Parts of Fortuna, Peril (because it's the Asc+Cusp of the 8th - Saturn) Money (Asc+2nd CuCusp 8th - Moon) p-2nd Ruler) Sudden Advancement (Asc+Fortuna-Saturn) Death (Asc+8th Cusp - Moon) and Catastrophy (Asc+Uranus-Sun)

Do you use any arabic parts? Any others you can think of?

Would really love some input as I'm flying blind here.
Thanks again

My wife tried to guess the winning numbers this way and it didn't work. Astrology is a very imprecise area of expertise. Very often, when describing a person's character, we try to fit some book data for ourselves, to explain our actions by the influence of the planets. I am not saying that this is inaccurate, but this area of knowledge requires more detailed study. It seems to me that astrology should not be left with a lucky chance of winning.

I have found that astrology is best at predicting either/or questions.
When the question is framed in binary terms, Yes/No, This/That, Home/Away, Go/Stay, astrology can be surprisingly accurate.

When the outcome can be many possibilities such as horse racing, lottery, golf, and the like, astrology simply isn't very accurate. At least, I have not found a good technique for doing it ( and I have tried ).

If anyone ever finds a good way to pick lottery numbers using astrology they could become embarrassingly rich.

Lottery wins

I practised a technique for the lottery - but using a different principle - in that it isn't the numbers that are relevant - it is actually the time that the ticket is bought for whatever numbers. Many yrs ago I began a lottery syndicate where I worked; choosing an especially promising moment for each of the 10 members to sign a contract - and thus created a birth chart of the syndicate. Each member chose their numbers and I bought the tickets. Each time I bought them I used transits to the chart. Our group won 4x in a row in consecutive weeks. three lots of 3 numbers and then a 4 number win. Then one member left the company and the group. We replaced him with someone else but we never won again...
The most promising winning times I found were transit squares to relevant points in a chart. Mars was good, Jupiter wasn't, the further outer planets were too slow for frequent work. The inner planet transits too weak to reflect anything worthwhile. Midpoints worked too - Mars opposition a midpoint of Sun Square Jupiter brought a scratchcard win of £50. Always buy the ticket in the 'applying' moment, never after the exact aspect. I'd calculate the exact moment of the aspects to the minute and try to buy as close as possible in the applying time.
However, if you are going to win - you are going to win. If you are not - you won't. Best to find someone with a promising chart for speculative winning and befriend them; then make a deal... :D
Don't waste your money on tickets and scratchcards if your natal chart doesn't show promise - and even if it does - only do so when Mars squares those keypoint aspects.

Good "luck"...

Lottery winners often have a Venus-Jupiter aspect in their natal chart. Venus is the natural ruler of the 2nd house, which represents material possessions. Jupiter is the planet of luck and expansion. As such, Venus-Jupiter aspects can indicate luck in accumulating money.

Completely agree with that; the 2nd house is key to this, some references suggest 5th house too but my research always seemed to prove the 2nd more worthy of attention. Best of all Uranus there; find someone with Uranus conjunct Venus in their 2nd and look for the squares and oppositions for ticket times...

I have Sagittarius in my 5th house. One thing I noticed is that if I get the feeling that I'll win something, I'll buy a little dollar scratch-off and I'll actually win a few dollars. I also see my birthday a lot so I'm about to start playing that.

Transits with winning lottery tickets

I have collected the charts for purchases of winning lottery tickets since 2015.
  • - Winning the "invested" money back counts 1 points
    - Doubling the "invested" money or more counts 2 points.
Altogether the collection represents 105 points.

Now I am researching the transits and progressive aspects from my winning charts to my personal birth chart. What surprises me is that the tensions with Jupiter and my 9th house ruler (which is the Sun) dominate the picture. I had expected the aspects to be favorable instead of unfavorable.

Has anybody else experienced something similar?