Saturn Neptune in Aries antithesis of Mar 2020 Cap stellium

A backlash is beginning to form against the global cabal engineering this virus to shut down humanity (for multiple reasons such as population reduction and control, economic reset to obfuscate bank malfeasance, protest management)... This lawyer says a future Nuremberg trial is coming which I predicted in the below post a couple of weeks ago.

https://youtu.be/kr04gHbP5MQ

I already explained the basic logic in this post:

http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... ht=#115543

It appears that the Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto conjunction in Capricorn has an antithesis coming by Feb 2026. In the first conjunction, Jupiter (principle of freedom, life and breath), is in chains. In the latter, Jupiter is exalted and Saturn (principle of governance, tyranny) is dissolved and imprisoned. This is the broad view.

I wanted to point this out as many have said that we're never returning to normal because this "is the new normal". Maybe it will stay locked down in many places in the world with passes issued by govt via immunity passport (a microneedle patch using luciferase enzyme found in fireflies which can be read using a smartphone - is this the "mark of the beast"?). Bill Gates and the GAVI institute are implicated in these schemes with an apparent end goal to re-engineer the human genome remotely using IoT with mRNA bioprogrammable signals.

Is luciferase to be used in the microneedle patch vaccine to illuminate the tattoo or is it to reprogram our DNA to scavenge the O2 in our body and convert it into CO2 presumably causing hypoxia claimed to be a symptom of sundisease?

https://pdb101.rcsb.org/motm/78

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2855251/

https://www.promegaconnections.com/lumi ... r-viruses/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 591300358X

https://www.tmc.edu/news/2020/07/firefl ... -covid-19/

https://www.nature.com/articles/nmeth04 ... rigin=ppub

https://www.invivogen.com/lucia
Last edited by zoidsoft on Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I was always taught that the tarot card "The Devil", especially in the Crowley Thoth deck, which represents Capricorn, means that the chains are actually loose and easily removed.

They can't force people to have this vaccine.

All this is so Pluto in Capricorn.

Fleur wrote:I was always taught that the tarot card "The Devil", especially in the Crowley Thoth deck, which represents Capricorn, means that the chains are actually loose and easily removed.

They can't force people to have this vaccine.

All this is so Pluto in Capricorn.
There's an interesting video that shows the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony in the UK that appears to be predictive programming showing the sundisease outbreak of 2020:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zULaX6fcv0nJ/

When Pluto enters Aquarius and Uranus in trine in Gemini (around roughly the same time as the next Jupiter exaltation), this issue should be fully settled one way or another (the air signs highlighted).

They do this by "manufacturing consent" by ratcheting up the fear. If they can't scare the people, then they wait and pretend not to exist until they find a zeitgeist more favorable to forwarding their agenda.
Curtis Manwaring

Zoidsoft I saw your earlier post about the 2026 Saturn/Neptune conjunction being a possible "Nuremberg" moment. Let us hope !
I cast a chart for London and the exalted Jupiter is just above the ascendant of 17 Cancer with Saturn and Neptune placed in the 9th/10th.
Could you please tell me the name of that lawyer? His video has been removed from Youtube.

I looked at previous Saturn/Neptune conjunctions. In the early 50s Saturn was on its exaltation degree of21 Libra.
In 1989 it was at 10 Capricorn. Dignified of course.
In 2020, as you say, in its fall.
Saturn is the planet of this cabal. They have had it all their own way for too long. The Uranus/Neptune conj. of 1993 was in Capricorn. This year's dreadful Saturn/Pluto conj. also in Capricorn close to Saturn's north node.
Also the Saturn/Jupiter conj. of May 2000 was very favourable to the dark powers so I have some hope for the Saturn/Jupiter conjunction on 21st December at 6.21 pm GMT, the day of the Winter solstice 10.02 am GMT.

There has never been a Saturn/Jupiter conj. on the Winter solstice for at least 2500 years, which is as far back as I can go.
There will gradually be a change of emphasis I believe. Uranus has modern rulership of Aquarius.
Uranus can bring the unexpected, the unusual.
This conjunction is close to the stars in Cygnus and Aquila. Eric Morse says that those born under these stars "can soar to great heights but if their behaviour is inappropriate they will be shot down !.

I have also directed the 1066 chart for England (which Charles Carter says he still found to be useful) and 360 degrees/years ago was the time of Cromwell and the civil war. We have been living under similar conditions to the English civil war and 360 years prior to 2021 Cromwell's body was exhumed, and posthumously executed with his head remaining on a stick for some 25 years thereafter !

Right and justice must prevail ! The province of Jupiter !

Vicki wrote:Zoidsoft I saw your earlier post about the 2026 Saturn/Neptune conjunction being a possible "Nuremberg" moment. Let us hope !
I cast a chart for London and the exalted Jupiter is just above the ascendant of 17 Cancer with Saturn and Neptune placed in the 9th/10th.
Could you please tell me the name of that lawyer? His video has been removed from Youtube.
This is a copy of the video removed from YT:

https://odysee.com/@BehindTheLies:3/Dr. ... ovid-19):c

An update:

https://odysee.com/@TruthVault:0/UPDATE ... UELLMICH:6
Vicki wrote:There has never been a Saturn/Jupiter conj. on the Winter solstice for at least 2500 years, which is as far back as I can go.
Interesting that Biden in his last debate used the term "Dark Winter" which he says will happen this winter.

There was an "Operation Dark Winter" in June 2001 which studied the effect of smallpox epidemic on the population and how government would respond.

Skip to 22:10 for remark about "dark winter":

https://odysee.com/@DollarVigilante:b/W ... iNsgUzHwQG

Symbolically, if you place these planets in the chart of the Thema Mundi, you end up with the conjunction in the 8th house and the Sun's light being "snuffed out" in the setting place.

It's clear to me that many in power have been thinking about how to leverage a pandemic to their advantage. It's part of the "Great Reset". Some call this "conspiracy theory". I agree that it's a conspiracy, but it can't be called a theory when the proponents such as Claus Schwab openly call for it to happen:

https://www.corbettreport.com/greatreset/

With 7.8 billion people on the planet, conspiracy happens. The question is whether it will play out according to their plans, or if greater forces come in to disrupt it.
Curtis Manwaring

Zoidsoft you may be interested in this video about the reinstatement of the Magna Carta:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyjYRXOuxx0

The upcoming Jupiter/Saturn conj. at 0 Aquarius conjoins the Moon on the Magna Carta chart. Perhaps the next 20 years will see a battle for our human rights.

Also regarding the vaccination agenda you referred to earlier in the thread. I have been looking at it from an astrological point of view as "poisoning". here is a total eclipse on the 14th December close to Ras Alhague, a star associated with epidemics and poisoning. That eclipse also occurred 19 years ago and preceded the Sars and Anthrax events.

Also Charles Carter considered Jupiter in Aquarius to be indicative of poisoning and of course Jupiter is in Aquarius next year.

Perhaps next year when this dreadful vaccine is rolled out we will see death and disability on a massive scale (worse than happened with the Swine flu vaccine). Already two people in the trials have been permanently disabled with a rare auto immune condition Transverse Myelitis and someone in Brazil has died.

I have cast the S/J conj. for London and it opposes the asc. almost exactly
so I see our country as being under threat and I would argue that it applies to the world in general. Dean Henderson argues that everything is being run from the City of London.

Also 0 Aquarius is a degree that C Carter associated with homicide and thus in this case genocide.

He also identified the 26Leo/26Aquarius axis as being particularly indicative of poisoning and I would argue that this is because 26 Leo is close to Alphard the alpha star of Hydra, again associated with poisoning. I mention this because I have cast the 2026 Saturn/Neptune conj. for London and that axis features in the chart (the part of fortune being on 26Leo).
If there is to be a "Nuremburg moment" as you suggest (Please God) then maybe the genocidal poisoning will be addressed.

Thank you for referring to the "Thema Mundi". Note that Gates is trying to block out the sun so your remarks are very apposite.

Vicki wrote:Zoidsoft you may be interested in this video about the reinstatement of the Magna Carta:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyjYRXOuxx0

The upcoming Jupiter/Saturn conj. at 0 Aquarius conjoins the Moon on the Magna Carta chart. Perhaps the next 20 years will see a battle for our human rights.

Also Charles Carter considered Jupiter in Aquarius to be indicative of poisoning and of course Jupiter is in Aquarius next year.

Also 0 Aquarius is a degree that C Carter associated with homicide and thus in this case genocide.
I have Jupiter at 0 AQ 48.
Vicki wrote:He also identified the 26Leo/26Aquarius axis as being particularly indicative of poisoning and I would argue that this is because 26 Leo is close to Alphard the alpha star of Hydra, again associated with poisoning.
I have Uranus at 25 LE 18, NN at 27 LE 18, Fortune at 27 LE 43.

Steven Forrest once said in a reading in 2007 that I underwent a "burning at the stake" or something similar having been the leader of a "heretical sect" and that my actions led my whole clan to the same tragic fate and perhaps the reason why I'm reluctant to stand out in a crowd or accept command (I prefer anarchy / agorism to statism).

I explained to him that I was an ancestor of the Huguenot line in northern France who were slaughtered in Paris 1572 (Mesnilwarren (sp?) -> Manwaring). The names St. Bartholomew / De Medici stuck with me when I was very young before I understood the importance of the history of that massacre.

I am now in a spirit period ruled by Jupiter.

I would be interested in the chart of the Magna Carta if you have it. It might be in one of Nick Campion's books if I can find it...
Curtis Manwaring

Curtis I think the Magna Carta chart is impressive even though it is at 12 noon it has been placed in the ether (by Astrodienst I presume) and thus in human consciousness. All those 0s ! I hope they are commensurate with new beginnings. I consider the Magna Carta to be relevant to all of us here in the UK and in the US.

Your Huguenot past life/ancestry is interesting. How far we can read such connections in our charts I do not know. However my Pars Hyleg is at 1 Aquarius and my nephew and niece have their Lots of Spirit at 1 Aquarius also. The upcoming S/J conj. will be significant for us all !

Incidentally my cousin is keen on genealogy and claims that our family has Huguenot ancestry. I haven't looked into it.

Your 27 Leo configuration is startling ! Charles Carter idenitified 27 Leo as the astrologer's degree and I did a study of various astrologers's charts and found it to be so true (sometimes using the antiscia). My MC and Lot of Spirit are at 27 Leo or so I have been informed by a spirit communicator. Whether I believe him is another matter ! You may be interested to know that he also informs me that I am an astrologer in the spirit world. Huge chunk of salt required with that one but still I think that many of us might already be acquainted there working in that capacity.

27 Leo is non precessing by the way. This is very strange indeed but in the Liber Hermetis the star Regulus is stated as being at 27 Leo which it couldn't possibly have been at that time. It was at that degree in the 19th century and then 12000 years ago at the time of the beginning of the Age of Leo. I have been speculating that it might have some connection with the cataclysm which finally brought down Atlantis. We are now heading for the opposite Age of Aquarius in 200 years' time and the same dark forces are operating today. The heretics are badly needed !

Vicki wrote:27 Leo is non precessing by the way. This is very strange indeed but in the Liber Hermetis the star Regulus is stated as being at 27 Leo which it couldn't possibly have been at that time. It was at that degree in the 19th century and then 12000 years ago at the time of the beginning of the Age of Leo. I have been speculating that it might have some connection with the cataclysm which finally brought down Atlantis. We are now heading for the opposite Age of Aquarius in 200 years' time and the same dark forces are operating today. The heretics are badly needed !
The Mars, Jupiter, Pluto cardinal config is being blamed for increase in "conspiracy theory", after which unquestioning dismissal of evidence occurs. Here's two medical doctors talking about this conspiracy:

https://odysee.com/@yellowgenius:0/Dr.- ... iNsgUzHwQG

I could litter this post with hundreds of videos of testimony by medical professionals about this scam. Thousands of doctors are organizing against this.
Curtis Manwaring

Yes Curtis there's no excuse for people not to educate themselves and realise what's going on with this planscamdemic which was to enable a global technocratic fascism in pursuit of a transhumanist agenda via "vaccines" which are in fact "injectibles".

Here is a brilliant article about the vaccine fraud if you haven't seen it. Well worth the read :- https://home.solari.com/deep-state-tact ... a-vaccine/

It is the greatest deception ever practised upon humanity in the recorded history of the world.

I saw your latest post on the Election thread and I agree with everything you say although I wonder if the Civil War won't come earlier than 2022. I hope your life doesn't start to resemble something out of "The Gangs of New York " !

I have been thinking about the Pluto return for a few years. Also the Jupter/Saturn conj. falls close to the USA south node.

Neptune is currently squaring the Moon's nodes and will become exact next January. This to some extent explains the complete insanity of everything happening around us. Many people have been driven practically insane.

I wanted to ask you why you think Saturn in Aries will lose its power and possibly pave the way for a Nuremburg moment. I do hope so but I wonder if planets in fall or detriment can behave even more badly. I have examples for instance of Saturn in Cancer (conjoining Mars in Cancer in the 6th) causing the most terrible illness in friends of mine.

Also I keep hoping (wishful thinking) that the Jupter/Saturn conj. will bring about a gradual change for the better. However yesterday I was reading Luke Broughton saying that Saturn rejoices in Aquarius. My heart sank ! I'd never heard that. Maybe it's medieval but as a Hellenistic astrologer do you agree with that concept?

Vicki wrote:I wanted to ask you why you think Saturn in Aries will lose its power and possibly pave the way for a Nuremburg moment. I do hope so but I wonder if planets in fall or detriment can behave even more badly. I have examples for instance of Saturn in Cancer (conjoining Mars in Cancer in the 6th) causing the most terrible illness in friends of mine.
It's the combination of Saturn / Neptune while Jupiter is exalted that gives me hope (also the idea that nothing is forever). Theoretically the malefics turn more violent when they don't get their way. This means that Saturn doesn't get its way which would be statism, lockdown, dystopia. This is primarily because Saturn is in a "pit" where its testimony has a harder time being seen by the celestial courtroom (to borrow Schmidt's legal metaphor). All this happens while the principle of justice and freedom (Jupiter) is exalted.
Vicki wrote:Also I keep hoping (wishful thinking) that the Jupter/Saturn conj. will bring about a gradual change for the better. However yesterday I was reading Luke Broughton saying that Saturn rejoices in Aquarius. My heart sank ! I'd never heard that. Maybe it's medieval but as a Hellenistic astrologer do you agree with that concept?
That's correct. Mars is calling the shots while Saturn is in Capricorn since Saturn rolls out the red carpet to the true lord of Cap (which is Mars). The sect makes it so because the places that rejoice do so because they don't have to share political power. The exception being the female planets of course (Moon, Venus) because not sharing power is a sexist masculine idea.

Saturn rejoices in Aquarius. S(he) being of feigned appearance (is Saturn really masculine?) who knows because the planet is in the dark and the other planets can't see it well. Saturn represents cross dressers, and old people whose sex is difficult to determine due to age and loss of secondary sex characteristics.

While Saturn works well in Aquarius, Jupiter is no longer in shackles of the dungeon being ignored (the constitution shredded) and will eventually be aided by Venus when it enters Pisces which Jupiter rolls out the red carpet for. This represents the healing which will only be partial as Jupiter retrogrades into AQ. But eventually the whole thing falls apart by this schema when Jupiter is on the throne that the Moon (the people) rolls out the red carpet for. At the same time Saturn is bound and shackled in Aries and dissolved by Neptune. That's the way I read it.

Who knows where the variances are in the world because some countries right now have more freedom and some more slavery. The schema is just a general template for how things work out in nature over time.
Curtis Manwaring