Last week Green Bay handily beat San Francisco 34-17. This drops my record for the season back to 6-6, 50$.

I picked San Francisco because the significator for Green Bay was Saturn and it was Void of Course. A Void of Course planet is powerless and can not act. However, in the chart Jupiter was the co-ruler and not Void of Course. San Francisco's significator was not well placed.
I think we can surmise that when a significator is debilitated, look to any co-ruler and see if it can help.

This week the Moon is in the Via Combusta all weekend until Monday. We can look at the Monday night game Minnesota at Chicago.

Chicago is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon.
Minnesota is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is peregrine and not well placed in the 6th.
Saturn is still Void of Course but exalted in the 7th.

This time neither team has a co-ruler.

Because of Saturn being Void of Course I'm going to side with the home team.

Chicago should win here.

Last week Chicago played good defense but were totally hapless on offence, losing to Minnesota 19-13.
This drops me down to 6-7 for the season and 46%.
It seems every time I start keeping track of my season record I start to lose.

This week we have the Kansas City Chiefs at the Vegas Raiders.
The Chiefs are the defending Super Bowl champs and probably the best team in the NFL today but the Raiders have already beaten them once this season.
Can the Raiders win again at home?

The Raiders are the 1st, Gemini and Mercury. The Chiefs are the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

Mercury is exalted by face in the 6th. and not in the Via Combusta.
Saturn is exalted by sign in the 8th. and Void of Course.

I know I've been fooled by Void of Course Saturn this year but I'm not going to go against it.

Yes, I predict that Vegas will win here.
But, don't bet any money on it.

Last week Kansas City pulled out a win over Vegas in the last minute, 35-31.
This makes me 6-8 for the season so far, 43%

This is the third time I've been fooled by a Void of Course significator.

This week the only radical chart I can find is Houston at Detroit on Thursday.

Detroit is the 1st, Aquarius and Saturn. Houston is the 9th. Scorpio and Mars.

Saturn is exalted by sign and Void of Course in the 12th. of it's secret enemy. Neptune is exalted in the 1st. but intercepted. I don't consider Neptune to be a co-ruler in that it is not in the ruling sign.

Mars is exalted in the 3rd. Mercury is exalted by terms and co-rules the away team in that it is in the ruling sign but I don't think it has that much effect on the outcome.

The Moon gives translation of light as it separates from a square of Pluto to a square to Jupiter.

Detroit's significator being in the 12th makes it it's own secret enemy. Neptune intercepted in the 1st. does not bid well for the home team. I think they will not be mentally prepared for the game. An intercepted planet is hemmed in and has no where to go. I think Detroit has internal problems as a team.

Houston should win here.

I'm so glad the forums are back up and running.

Last week Houston had little trouble with Detroit, winning 41-25 and bringing my season record to 7-8, 46.7%.

This week there isn't any chart I can attempt to predict.

The Denver/Kansas City game has the Moon at the lowest degree and rendering it unpredictable. In my opinion, when the Moon has just entered a sign but has not yet perfected its first aspect the natural flow of events have not yet been set. It's best to wait for the Moon to make at least one aspect before attempting to predict the outcome.

The Monday games of Washington/Pittsburgh and Buffalo/San Francisco are being played at almost the same local time. Both charts are almost exactly the same and I don't try multiple games that have the same charts. In cases like this, the games are all part of the same astrological event. It's impossible to separate them and make a prediction for either one.

The Tuesday game Dallas/Baltimore has the ASC below 3deg and therefore not radical.

I will see what I can come up with next week.

upload picture

This week we have Baltimore at Cleveland on Monday night.

Cleveland is the 1st. Leo and the Sun. Baltimore is the 9th. Pisces and Jupiter.

The Sun is exalted by face in the 5th.
Jupiter is peregrine in the 6th. Mars is in the 9th. but I don't consider it a co-ruler. It has some significance there but does not stand in for Jupiter.

The main issue here is that the Sun is in an intercepted sign. It is hemmed in and has no where to go.
The Moon also separates from Pluto and applies to Jupiter.

Baltimore should win here.

Las week Baltimore beat Cleveland on a last minute field goal in a very exciting game where the lead went back and forth.

This brings my record for the season back to even at 8-8, 50%.

This week we have San Diego at Las Vegas.

Las Vegas is the 1st. Cancer and the Moon. San Diego is the 9th. Aquarius and Saturn.

The Moon is peregrine in the 8th.
Saturn is exalted by sign and just barely in the 7th. Being so close to the cusp it also exerts influence in the 8th.
Neptune is exalted in the 9th. but does not co-rule. It is still a favorable influence for the away team.

The Moon is on the visitors side of the chart.

Saturn has recently passed into Aquarius and is no longer Void of Course. Uranus is intercepted in the 11th. and applies to a square to Saturn.

I know Vegas should be a better team than the Chargers but in this case the away team has the better standing.

San Diego should win here.

In another game on Monday, Pittsburgh should beat Cincinnati.

Last Week San Diego beat Las Vegas on an overtime touchdown 30-27.
Cincinnati surprised everyone and beat Pittsburgh 27-17.
This brings my record for the season to 9-9 50%.

This week the best game I can find is Buffalo at New England on Monday.

New England is the 1st. Leo and the Sun. Buffalo is the 9th. Aries and Mars.

The Sun is peregrine in the 5th.
Mars is exalted in the 9th. it's own house.

The visiting teams significator being exalted in it's own house if very favorable.

Buffalo should win here.

In another game Tennessee is at Green Bay on Sunday and Green Bay should win.

Last week Green Bay beat Tennessee 40-14. Buffalo beat the Patriots 38-9.
This makes my record for the season to 11-9, 55.0%.

I have no charts for the NFL this week because all the games are on Sunday and there are no stand alone games. There are all games being played at the same time.
Instead, I will try some college bowl games.

Notre Dame at Alabama.
I've had to think about posting this game chart because it shows a conclusion I simply can't accept. It shows that Notre Dame should win.

Alabama is the designated home team, the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. I can't find any information that Alabama will wear the away colors.
Notre Dame is the visitor, the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

The ASC is at an acceptable degree. The Moon is not Void of Course nor in the Via Combusta.

Mercury is peregrine in the 8th.not a good house.
Saturn is exalted by sign, triplicity, terms, and face in it's own house the 9th.
Pluto co-rules the 9th. and Saturn is within a conjunction of Jupiter. The only thing I don't like is that Saturn is at a low degree but that's not so bad.

One would have to come up with some arcane interpretations to think that anyone but the away team could win this. At least by astrology.

Alabama is a huge favorite in this game by any terrestrial measure. There is simply no way that anyone in their right mind would think that Notre Dame can win.

Astrology tells me that ( gasp ) Notre Dame should win.

In other games, Georgia should beat Cincinnati.
Clemson should win over Ohio St.

nipoleon wrote:Last week Green Bay beat Tennessee 40-14. Buffalo beat the Patriots 38-9.
This makes my record for the season to 11-9, 55.0%.

I have no charts for the NFL this week because all the games are on Sunday and there are no stand alone games. There are all games being played at the same time.
Instead, I will try some college bowl games.

Notre Dame at Alabama.
I've had to think about posting this game chart because it shows a conclusion I simply can't accept. It shows that Notre Dame should win.

Alabama is the designated home team, the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. I can't find any information that Alabama will wear the away colors.
Notre Dame is the visitor, the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

The ASC is at an acceptable degree. The Moon is not Void of Course nor in the Via Combusta.

Mercury is peregrine in the 8th.not a good house.
Saturn is exalted by sign, triplicity, terms, and face in it's own house the 9th.
Pluto co-rules the 9th. and Saturn is within a conjunction of Jupiter. The only thing I don't like is that Saturn is at a low degree but that's not so bad.

One would have to come up with some arcane interpretations to think that anyone but the away team could win this. At least by astrology.

Alabama is a huge favorite in this game by any terrestrial measure. There is simply no way that anyone in their right mind would think that Notre Dame can win.

Astrology tells me that ( gasp ) Notre Dame should win.

In other games, Georgia should beat Cincinnati.
Clemson should win over Ohio St.
ND wearing white
https://twitter.com/ndfootball/status/1 ... 28353?s=21
Bama wearing red
https://twitter.com/uofaequipment/statu ... 68037?s=21

Last week as I suspected, Alabama beat Notre Dame 31-14.
Ohio St. beat Clemson 49-28. Georgia beat Cincinnati 24-21.
This makes my record for the season 12-11, 52%.

Now I'm going to say something about last week.
Hoary astrology can be stunningly accurate. I've seen charts come true like looking in a crystal ball. I've seen football teams come from behind by impossible margins to win and confirm a charts prediction. The Georgia/Clemson game was a good example, when Georgia came from behind to kick the winning field goal in the last five seconds. When I used to live in Las Vegas and bet football, I have often made tidy profits betting the money line on double digit underdogs when a chart gave a strong indication to go that way.
But, sometimes it just doesn't work.
I dare anyone to look at the Alabama/ Notre Dame chart and find an astrologically logical reason for the home team to win.
THE CHART ALWAYS TELLS THE TRUTH. It is our job to see the truth the chart is trying to tell us.

This week the best chart I can find is the Rams at Seattle.

Seattle is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury. The Rams are the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

Mercury is peregrine in the 9th. Mercury is in mutual reception with Uranus if you want to use the modern rulership's.

Saturn is exalted by sign, triplicity, and terms, in it's own house, the 9th.

Both significators in the house of the away team is too strong an indicator. We will probably see Seattle come from behind but I don't think the mutual reception to Uranus is strong enough to make it all the way.

The Rams should win here.

In other games.
Baltimore should win over Tennessee.
Ohio St. should win over Alabama.

Last Week the Rams beat Seattle 30-20.
Baltimore beat Tennessee 20-13
Alabama beat Ohio St. 52-24.
This makes my record for the season 14-12, 54%

This week we have Cleveland at Kansas City.

Kansas City is the 1st. Gemini and Mercury.
Cleveland is the 9th. Capricorn and Saturn.

Mercury is in the 9th. and exalted by terms and face.
Saturn is also in the 9th. and exalted by sign, triplicity, and terms.

Jupiter in the 9th. does not co-rule but does lend a favorable influence to the away team.

Both significators in the away teams house heavily favors the away team.

Cleveland should win here.

In other games Green Bay should beat the Rams.
Baltimore should win over Buffalo.