Microastrology - Moon Phases - Games

Microastrology - Moon Phases - Games

Here I see three problems that absolutely must be solved. If you have not solved these problems, the 100% correct prediction is not possible.

1 - Ayanamsa must be correct to the second.
2 - Ruler of the zodiac sign must be correctly identified : because the rulers neither in the sidereal nor in the tropical are correct.
3 - The calculation for progressed MC must be correct, so that we can correctly determine progressed AS.

If the AS for the teams is in different signs of the zodiac : Here we look where progressed AS ruler stands.

Clemson, South Carolina.
Moonphase as natal : 10.01.2020 14:21:16 GMT-5 25°57'47"Gem Full Moon
AS Taurus, Ruler Venus
Loser

End of the game : 11:00 pm
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Secondary Progression (Harmonic 4096)

Secondary Progression Rate : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal year

p VE = r MA/PL

Tertiary Progrssion : Here we use lower harmonic because we do not know the exact time of the end of the game and tertiary planets run faster than secondary progressed planets. If we knew the exact time, we could have used harmonic 4096.

Tertiary Progression Rate : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal month

Harmonic 256

p VE = r SA/NE

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Moonphase as natal : 10.01.2020 13:21:16 GMT-6 25°57'47"Gem Full Moon
AS Aries, Ruler Mars
Winner

End of the game : 11:00 pm
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA

Secondary Progression (Harmonic 4096)

p MA = r MO/MA = r MO/JU

Tertiary Progrssion

p MA = r MA/JU = r JU/UR

Harmonic 256

If the AS is in the same zodiac sign for both teams:

1- We have to determine the planetary pictures with natal AS and natal AS/AS Ruler
2 - Determine the progressed AS position, with which planets are connected.

I do not do progressed MC calculations, because I have not yet compared the different methods. Progressed AS will be different for each of them. Therefore I only show the Natals for the examples below. I use here H256 not H4096, because in H4096 one minute change of the location coordinate will significantly change the natal AS position.

Example 1 :

1967 Jan 15, Los Angeles, CA
Winner: Green Bay, WI
Loser: Kansas City, MO

Green Bay, WI
Moonphase as natal : 10.01.1967 12:05:53 GMT-6 26°30'36"Sgr New Moon
AS Aries, Ruler Mars

r AS/MA = r SU/MO = r VE = r JU

Harmonic 256

Kansas City, MO
Moonphase as natal : 10.01.1967 12:05:53 GMT-6 26°30'36"Sgr New Moon
AS Aries, Ruler Mars

r AS = r MA/SA

Harmonic 256

Example 2 :

1970 Jan 11, New Orleans, LA
Winner: Kansas City, MO

Kansas City, MO
Moonphase as natal : 7.01.1970 14:35:28 GMT-6 23°47'58"Sgr New Moon
AS Taurus, Ruler Venus

r AS = r MO/MA = r SU/MA

Harmonic 256

1970 Jan 11, New Orleans, LA
Loser: Minneapolis, MN

Minneapolis, MN
Moonphase as natal : 7.01.1970 14:35:28 GMT-6 23°47'58"Sgr New Moon
AS Taurus, Ruler Venus

r AS = r MO/PL = r SU/PL = r NE/AP

Harmonic 256

https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Thanks for this analysis linchi.
Linchi wrote:
Here I see three problems that absolutely must be solved. If you have not solved these problems, the 100% correct prediction is not possible.
I understand.

linchi wrote:
If the AS for the teams is in different signs of the zodiac : Here we look where progressed AS ruler stands.
Maybe we will look at some important championship games in the future with your methodology, but only for championship games where each team has their AS in different signs.

Linchi wrote:
It does not matter. We can still try, whether championship or not.
OK, it will be a good fun test for moonphase methodology for different localities. I will start with NFL games since some NFL teams (games) are well dispersed throughout USA localities. The season begins Sept 10 and on average there will be 16 games per week. I will start offering the schedules and game times tomorrow. Are you familiar with betting lines (point spreads) on games vs money lines on the same games? Out of curiosity, approximately how much of your time will it take you to analyze one game? Thanks linchi.

Linchi, I just looked at all 16 of NFL games next week and no game game has a different sign Asc. Just for fun, give me your moonphase analysis for a game played between Toronto, Canada vs Boston Massachusetts on Sept 5th, 5:30 PM EST. Thanks

SteveS wrote:Are you familiar with betting lines (point spreads) on games vs money lines on the same games?
No, I am not familiar with betting lines (point spreads). Actually, I have never looked at the games astrologically and I was not interested in them.
Out of curiosity, approximately how much of your time will it take you to analyze one game?
At most 15 minutes.

Toronto, Canada
Loser
AS Gemini, Ruler Mercury
2.09.2020 1:22:02 GMT-4 16°09'20"Aqr Full Moon

AS = SA = MA/PL
AS/ME = MA/NE

Boston, Massachusetts
Winner
AS Gemini, Ruler Mercury
2.09.2020 1:22:02 GMT-4 16°09'20"Aqr Full Moon

AS = ME/UR = JU/UR (JU/UR Midpoint to AS is semi-square, because both have equal distance from harmonic points) .

AS /ME = VE/MN

Linchi, Vegas has Toronto a slight 1 point favorite in today's game. I will post as soon as I see the results. Your analysis appears to indicate high % for Boston winning as well as high % for Toronto losing the game. I have made a small recreational wager on Boston with a clear understanding we are testing your methodology for sports wagering.

Linchi wrote:
At most 15 minutes.

I can offer you several games a week to analyze but do not want to impose on your time. How many games a week do you want me to offer for your analysis?

SteveS wrote:Linchi, Vegas has Toronto a slight 1 point favorite in today's game. I will post as soon as I see the results. Your analysis appears to indicate high % for Boston winning as well as high % for Toronto losing the game. I have made a small recreational wager on Boston with a clear understanding we are testing your methodology for sports wagering.
Steve, there is not 100% certainty here, because we we still need to know progressed AS , where it is. And we must be 100% sure how to calculate progressed MC. I've never done an astrological study of the games either. I am only showing here how one could proceed. I would not wager on games before I have done an astrological research. But I would not research the games astrologically.
I can offer you several games a week to analyze but do not want to impose on your time. How many games a week do you want me to offer for your analysis?
You can write the information here, if I will have the time, I would look at it.

Linchi wrote:
Steve, there is not 100% certainty here, because we we still need to know progressed AS , where it is. And we must be 100% sure how to calculate progressed MC.
I clearly understand. I made a 20 $ bet on Boston + 1 before your analysis was offered. The main astrological reason I wagered on Boston is because Toronto's 1st harmonic MC was terribly afflicted with malefic midpoints compared to Boston's unafflicted 1st harmonic MC.

Linchi wrote:
You can write the information here, if I will have the time, I would look at it.
I understand linchi, only if you have the time. I am only going to offer games for your possible analysis that are evenly matched by the point spread, with the point spread meaning how many points a team is favored to win.

Linchi wrote and asked:
You mean, the games, that they are not so clear who will win. 
Exactly!
...let's see if moon phases will always show the winner.
Indeed! A good fun test.