In defense of the charge that I am testing my technique

with a post I made.

Emails and posts like these through the years regarding my work foretelling times that were exact or within minutes of being exact using my progressed lunar return technique were proof to me that the technique needs no more testing.

"Hi ********,

For your daughter: Dec 3, 1990, 6:17 pm, MST, Tucson, AZ"

To which the reply was:

Re: Your daughter's birth data
« Sent to: unique_astrology on: May 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »

Hi Bob, you are amazingly close, her birthdate Dec 3, 1990 6:18 p.m. Tucson, AZ.

If you have further questions, please ask. And thank you so much for being so helpful."

"You have just been SO spot-on in what you’ve told me that I figured you would certainly be the person to ask these questions to. It still floors me that you had my infamous meeting pretty much nailed down to the exact time on the 1st....very impressive, indeed."

"And Bob, just so you know....you were exactly correct."

"You were so absolutely correct regarding the timing of events."

"The second is my progressed demi-anlunar chart for midnight, New Year's Eve, showing return midpoint of Saturn and Pluto on the Desc and your natal stellium on the chart's Nadir (a point exactly 90° from the Asc in space). ..."

Last edited by unique_astrology 06-08-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Response 7 months later:

"Just letting you know that your prediction came true unfortunately, i was raped last night. You did mention it was to do with my venus/pluto conjunction, and thats exactly what transpired.

Your very talented Bob, and i do thank you for the pre-warning, ..."