Linchi asked:
Can you tell me where you read the values you wrote.
Can’t remember, I obviously misread the values I gave earlier.
Linchi wrote:
I have these values. And Janus must have these values.

Pointer ------> Mars = 0° 26' 40''
Pointer ------> Jupiter = 0° 29' 44''
Pointer ------> Nep = 0° 8' 08''
Pointer ------> Pluto = 0° 35 09''
Pointer ------> Kronos = 0° 13' 23''
Linchi, I found an option in Janus which shows a large table with Harmonic Positions of all the planets including Sun/Moon and Local A and M from H1 through H256 with 256 being the last Harmonic value in the table. And, H256 positions match perfectly your above values—so I have made a little progress.

Linchi wrote from another topic:
When working with the dial and planetary pictures the biggest problem is software, because the software do not show so clearly, so you can see all the planetary pictures. You have to search and that is intensive work.

I clearly understand where you are coming from linchi pertaining to my own work with the systems of astrology I use.
Linchi wrote from this thread:
Transit JU/KR = Transit ZE/KR = r SU/JU = SU/PL
Linchi, since I am a beginner with the Hamburg School of Astrology, I am curious how you put together and saw the above planetary picture. Did you see this planetary picture quickly with the 90 degree dial, or did you have to search with other functions with your program?

SteveS wrote: Linchi, since I am a beginner with the Hamburg School of Astrology, I am curious how you put together and saw the above planetary picture. Did you see this planetary picture quickly with the 90 degree dial, or did you have to search with other functions with your program?
It is a very important question, what kind of software uranian astrology needs.
I wrote in my paper "Deception" on pages 26, 27 and 28 what kind of software we need.

https://ia803205.us.archive.org/26/item ... eption.pdf

In Zet, there is only one arrow and two small red dots that show square positions.If we had two more red dots showing the half-square points, it would be even more practical, but I haven't been able to reach Zet developers for two years. And Janus doesn't want to show these red dots on their software because an astrologer asked Janus if they could do it.

I orientate myself by these red dots and the arrow. You need some experience to see right away. For example, if you look at the picture below, you will see that the arrow r SO/JU = r SU/PL shows what we have set transit JU/KR. If you concentrate on the arrow, you will see that r SU and r KR have the same distance from the arrow, one from the beginning of the arrow and another from the end of the arrow.
And red dot at the bottom is between r MC and r MA

That is : Harmonic 16
Transit JU/KR = Transit ZE/KR = r SU/JU = r SU/PL = r SU/KR = r MC/MA

https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

linchi wrote from his Astrological Research section in his "Deception" topic:
e) The software must show all the planetary pictures as a list.
linchi, does your version of Zet show planetary pictures as a list? BTW, I am a registered user of Nova Chartwheels (NC) but have never used the program. Do you use Nova Chartwheels for you 90 dial or Zet? If you think there is any functions in NC I need to enhance my learning curve with Hamburg School of Astrology---let me know. Thanks.

Zet does not show planetary pictures as a list. I mostly use Zet. I only use Nova when I am looking for specific planetary pictures in the many radix. The only thing about the Nova that other software does not have is that the harmonic points are marked with small black dots. I don't think that Nova could be any help when learning Hamburg School of Astrology. Janus would be better for learning.

thanks linchi.. i am following the conversation.. i am unable to get solar fire to do what you do, but you probably already knew this... here is what it looks like in solar fire... i was given a number of different dials from someone what seems like about 15 or more years ago...

i think this is solar fire 7... i have solar fire 9 on the present computer, but this is on my previous computer... i can get midpoint listings via solar fire..

Linchi, below is a bi-wheel link of Joe Biden’s H256 Natal Chart (inside wheel), and H256 transit chart (outside wheel).
Biden’s A rated Natal: Nov 20 1942; 8:30 AM EWT; Scranton, Pa. 41N24,32; 075W39,46
Transit Chart (Election Night) Nov 3 2020 11:30 PM EST
Zodiac: Krishnamurti
If I have calculated this bi-wheel charts correctly, it is stunning and filled with what appears to be very malefic planetary symbolism according to Witte’s book: “Rules for Planetary Pictures.??? Please confirm or not this bi-wheel calculation.
For starters, if calculations are correct:
H256 Transiting Sun-Saturn-Hades-Vulcanus = r Saturn
H256 Transiting Neptune = r Sun (angular)
H256 r MC = r Hades

https://ibb.co/6X2VCNY

Hi James, glad to see you aboard. My primary program is also Solarfire—so if you learn any functions in Solarfire using Hamburg School techniques---let me know.

thanks linchi,

my challenge is running ubuntu as my main platform... most of this software has to be altered in order to work.. thus i have the other computer that i don't go on the net with that is microsoft xp... a person quite into uranian astrology gave me a number of dials to use, but i am not sure just what i can or can't do.. i can do a 256 harmonic chart off any chart.. so, i suppose i could do a biwheel with trumps chart and an event chart using the 22.5 dial as you have in the above example... i have to use the other computer though... but again - it is missing some of the helpful dots that you'd like to get zet software people to include... i wonder if the people at solar fire would be more helpful?? i don't know...

ps - i see steve is working with solar fire in order to do what he shares above.. it is my understanding solar fire is not offering dials other then the 90 degree wheel... the dial i used in the above example is one of a number given to me that are not a regular part of solar fires program.. maybe it does, but because i have had to modify mine to run on ubuntu - i can't tell anymore!

thanks steve! just seeing your full comment now.. i have enjoyed the questions you have been fielding to linchi!

cheers
james

James wrote:
thanks steve! just seeing your full comment now.. i have enjoyed the questions you have been fielding to linchi!
linchi is a good patient teacher--we are lucky to have him on this forum teaching his art---Uranian Astrology. :' :D

You're welcome, James.

Zet version 7 had even more points showing harmonic points. Anatoly, the developer of Zet, has reduced these points to two. I asked him about two years ago if he could get more points to show again. He would think about it, he wrote me. I haven't heard from him in two years. And he's not updating Zet, as if he gave up Zet.

I wrote last year to the developer Nova, which changes should be made so that the researchers can work better. Here :

https://alabe.com/Ticket/community/a1068/nova.aspx

They wrote me that I should buy solar fire. They want to sell both software, because both software belong to them.

Thank you, Steve, I am also a student of astrology who does not belong to any school, because every school has right and wrong statements, as I have seen so far.

Zet has two different settings, how the planets are calculated and shows in which zodiac the planets are located. One is "Equal Asc Houses" as you have in your picture, and other is "Retain 1H Planets List". If I choose "Equal Asc Houses", Zet will show me the planets as you have them. But if I choose "Retain 1H Planets List", Zet will show me for example transit Neptune 24° 16' 58'' Aqr. In harmonic 256 I have the value 0° 50' 43'' for transit Neptune .To get this value, you have to do the calculation I show below.

Neptune 24° 16' 58'' Aqr + 30° 00' 00'' = 54° 16' 58''
This 30 degrees that we have added is the value of Aries, so that we find the distance between 0° Capricorn (= Aries) and 24° 16' 58'' Aqr.
If we subtract the harmonic points from this value (54° 16' 58''), we will find the value 0° 50' 43''.

54° 16' 58'' - ( 45° 00' 00'' + 5° 37' 30'' + 2° 48' 45'' ) = 0° 50' 43''

It is an exhausting way to calculate. The problem with your panetstands is that you can't see the real values whether they are in acceptable orb or not.

For example, in Zet harmonic-256
Transit Neptune = 0° 50' 43''
Natal Sun = 0° 50' 37''
The difference is only 7 seconds.
SteveS wrote: If I have calculated this bi-wheel charts correctly, it is stunning and filled with what appears to be very malefic planetary symbolism according to Witte’s book: “Rules for Planetary Pictures.??? Please confirm or not this bi-wheel calculation.
For starters, if calculations are correct:
H256 Transiting Sun-Saturn-Hades-Vulcanus = r Saturn
H256 Transiting Neptune = r Sun (angular)
H256 r MC = r Hades
I have the same picture. But I am not sure if it is negative, because Saturn can be seen as positive when it comes to taking power. I have shown it my work "Alfred Witte's Kronos" some examples. I do not want to go into this subject but, Transiting Sun = Hades/Kronos could mean conspiracy or falsification of the election.

According to the Hamburg School AP = Hades/Kronos is the conspiracy.

Greetings