Bashing memy head against the wall

Hey everyone, new here.

A little about me, I've been compiling my own astrology methods since 2011. When I say own methods, I haven't been following any charts and to be honest I dont understand astrology at all.
However I am very interested in learning.

I have found and stumbled apon a massive bias that consistently produces horse racing winners everyday, however what I can not do is predict or find a pattern before so.

This is really difficult as I don't want to give away all my hard work on a forum but at the same time I really need some help.

My question, how often do you get a similar chart on astrology, I read somewhere there is 36 million astrology charts...

I'm very curious to know how often you get a similar astrology chart, or when all the stars roughly re set in the same place. I think there could be a patern I could investigate.

However without giving to much information i know for certain that astrology is only strong for 50% of each day and it changes, it is also true that at certain periods Fillys are favoured more than Colts..

I'm also very aware that in dog racing if you use astrology your actually find a patter where certain days will have quicker race times or slower, so when assessing a greyhounds form you can adjust the his form speed figures.

Looking for someone enthusiastic about this topic to talk privately.

Cheers