When will my next significant relationship be?

Hi all!

Question: When will my next significant relationship be?

Me: L1 Venus, sun and moon
Quesited: L7 Mars (venus already taken so no co-sig)

Bit of an odd one, really. It doens't appear that I know this person due to the fact that there is not any seperating aspects between my significators and mars. Moon is applying to a trine by mars, but i'm unsure about timings here.

Bit concerned that mars is the malefic, altohugh strong in aries so perhaps this signifys someone that is firery and an independant person.

If anyone can gleam any light on this, i'd be quite grateful!

[URL=https:///]
[/URL] upload

Hello - so far the only posts you have contributed have been to ask for others to read your romance charts. If you show more effort at other posts, other members might be more inclined to reply or take your posts more seriously. This forum is for students and practitioners of astrology, not free readings. Also, if members only post and respond to their own threads, it doesn't lead to any sort of give and take, right?

-The Moderator

I thought I gave a pretty fair analysis given that I'm stuck with it, was just interested in anyone else's interpretation.

It's probably as clear cut as the delineation I offered. I'm all for learning, which is why I didn't just post a question with pleads for someone to answer it. What I'll do instead is pay an astrologer to analyse it and post the analysis here for learning purposes.

Cheers