James_M wrote:
which is more important? the day a person gets cancer, or the day they die from it?? this fixed january 20th date might be important, but for the election win - the nov 3rd date is much more important... inauguration takes on a different meaning..
The election date is clearly very important but I dont entirely concur with you.

Noel Tyl once argued there were three key dates in increasing importance regarding charting US elections:

1 The date of the actual election. Polls open 00.00 hours Final polls close in Alaska about 1am on the 4th. The media call the election after 2am. Although it will usually be evident well before then who has won unless we are in an election like 2000.

2 The date the Electoral College meets. This formally decides who is going to be President or if the result is inconclusive it goes to the House (an exceptionally rare event). This next Electoral College meeting is on January 6th 2021

3 The inauguration date. This is like a modern secular coronation ceremony taking place in the the most powerful nation on earth. Crucially, only one of the potential candidates will be there!

I do think a lot of challengers can sometimes have great transits/progressions up to election day. Former Democratic challenger John Kerry was a good example of this in the 2004 race. This may fade out by inauguration day. John Frawley used to argue that for many people this is the most famous globally they will ever become. So it makes sense their charts are shinning. But this doesn't mean they will necessarily win. Equally an incumbent doesn't need a fantastic set of transits/progressions to retain power. The momentum of status quo for the existing POTUS is often decisive unless something disastrous is happening to the country. Jimmy Carter's reputation was ruined by the Iran hostage crisis and the failed recuue bid. George Bush senior was hit by a double whammy of a recession + a strongly performing third candidate who eroded the right of centre vote (Ross Perot). Looking at US history an incumbent President has an inherent advantage. Historically, 72% of all incumbent Presidents win re-election. It remains to be seen whether the US handling of Covid-19 and the economic downturn will finish off Donald Trump.

One additional factor is a candidate having a strong chart. One thing western and Vedic astrologers seem united on is that like him or not Trump has a strong nativity giving him an almost teflon like invulnerability that means he seems to be able to survive things that would destroy other politicians. He is actually very well tapped into both the US (1776) and POTUS chart (1789) and the chart for Washington DC.

Looking at inauguration date if Trump is playing golf that day rather than taking the Presidential oath you would expect that to show in his chart. So I think the inauguration transits may be even more decisive as only one candidate is having a dramatic day then.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

James wrote:
Therese, I am sorry you are not healthy enough to give a prediction..
Thank you, James. Mental concentration has been difficult sometimes, not to mention the necessary energy if I have to try to figure something out. I might run a test of the Khullar/KP technique on the sidereal forum. Not so much a personal prediction as to see how this technique works out for the inauguration as to who has the strongest "victory" chart. This would be an experiment as my studies of the technique were interrupted by illness, and I can't call myself an expert. The nakshatras/lunar mansions are very important for Krishnamurti/Khullar methods as timing is based on the mansions of planets rather than zodiac signs.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

I don't think anyone here in the States expects the election to inaugural period to run smoothly without controversy. There has been a lot of talk about possible changes between the election date and inauguration, even a suggestion of change in the election date itself. One Indian astrologer based in Los Angeles is holding off on a final presidential prediction until late October. Gromeet Singh is listed on the Biden victory list on Mark's U.S. Prediction site, but he basically says that Donald Trump's astrology is poor for the time period of the election. Here is what he writes:
This is just an early Vedic Astrology assessment of 2020 Presidential Election. We will see whether Donald Trump succeeds in postponing the Presidential Election due to coronavirus. The final astrology prediction will be given in last week of October 2020. You will see astrology updates from me in the coming months...

Please Note: If the 2020 Presidential Election is postponed to some future date due to coronavirus, then there will be a new astrology prediction. That is why I am waiting until last week of October 2020 to give the final astrology prediction on 2020 Presidential Election.

Gurmeet Singh
April 1, 2020
http://www.vedicnakshatras.com/donald-t ... ology.html

Therese Hamilton wrote:
One Indian astrologer based in Los Angeles is holding off on a final presidential prediction until late October. Gromeet Singh is listed on the Biden victory list on Mark's U.S. Prediction site, but he basically says that Donald Trump's astrology is poor for the time period of the election.
I chatted personally to Gurmeet Singh just a couple of days ago and he seems very confident Trump will lose so my decision to currently place him in the Joe Biden win category is correct. However, if he subsequently, decides to step back from that position I will naturally review his position in my list.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Therese wrote:
Thank you, James. Mental concentration has been difficult sometimes, not to mention the necessary energy if I have to try to figure something out. I might run a test of the Khullar/KP technique on the sidereal forum. Not so much a personal prediction as to see how this technique works out for the inauguration as to who has the strongest "victory" chart. This would be an experiment as my studies of the technique were interrupted by illness, and I can't call myself an expert. The nakshatras/lunar mansions are very important for Krishnamurti/Khullar methods as timing is based on the mansions of planets rather than zodiac signs.
Like James I am very sorry to hear you are not fuctioning too well at present Therese. I do hope this condition eases for you soon. Even if you dont have the energy to issue a full prediction I, and I am sure others here too, would be fascinated to hear more of this Khullar/KP victory method you mention. As this involves the 27 Nakshatras I assume this is fundamentally different from the Shad bala method described by Parashara in his Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra or methods of assessing the 'victor' from Perso-Arabic/Tajika astrology involving zodiac signs?

Mark

Donald Trump will win.

Used :

1 - Sidereal zodiac, Krishnamurti Ayanamsa, Mean Node
2 - Harmonic 64 and 256
3 - Transits, Secondary Progression, Solar Return and Secondary Progressed Lunar Phase.
4 - Secondary Progression : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal year

I am showing another way here, perhaps the best way to determine who will be the next president of USA. Whether this is the case, time will show us. We take the swearing-in ceremony as the time we want to examine.

First planetary picture : Mercury/Kronos = Jupiter
According to the Hamburger School of Astrology , the swearing-in is Mercury/Kronos = Jupiter (Rules for The planet Pictures page 232 - German Edition)

We investigate :
a) whether the progressed and returns planets ME,JU and KR form harmonic with each other and/or with the radix ME,JU and KR.
b) if so, how accurate they are ?
c) are there other negative planets in these formation of the planet pictures ?

We will look at which candidate has this planet picture on 20.01.2021 at 12:00 noon.

Note : So that we can find the opposition and square positions, the values 0° 42' 11'' and/or 0° 21' 05'' were either subtracted or added, because the whole circle we use in harmonic 256 is 1° 24' 22''. For harmonic 64 we subtract/add 1° 24' 22'' and/or 2° 48' 45''.

The orb in harmonic-256 we use is 30''.

Donald Trump
14 Jun 1946 10:54:00 +04:00:00 Jamaica, New York USA 73w48'22 40n41'29

Event : The swearing-in
20 Januar 2021 12:00 pm Washington,DC

Solar Return (Harmonic 256)

Solar ME/JU = r ME/KR

Solar ME/JU = 0° 11' 38''
r ME/KR = 1° 15' 21'' - (0° 42' 11'' + 0° 21' 05'') = 0° 12' 05''
The difference is 27''.

Secondary Progression (Harmonic 256)

p JU/KR = r ME

p JU/KR = 0° 57' 53''
r ME = 1° 18' 52'' - 0° 21' 05'' = 0° 57' 47''
The difference is 06''.

p JU = r ME/KR

p JU = 0° 11' 31''
r ME/KR = 1° 15' 21'' - (0° 42' 11'' + 0° 21' 05'') = 0° 12' 05''
The difference is 34''

p KR = r ME/JU

p KR = 0° 19' 53''
r ME/ JU = 0° 40' 48'' - 0° 21' 05'' = 0° 19' 43''
The difference is 10''

Secondary progressed lunar phase (Harmonic 256)

30 Nov 2019 AD GC 01:30:24 EST +05:00:00 New Moon Washington,DC

p KR = r ME/JU

p KR = 0° 19' 58''
r ME/JU = 1° 23' 31'' - (0° 42' 11'' + 0° 21' 05'') = 0° 20' 15''
The difference is 17''.

Joe Biden
20 November 1942 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )Scranton, Pennsylvania, 41n25, 75w40

Solar JU/KR = Solar ME

Solar JU/KR = 0° 17' 25''
Solar ME = 0° 17' 08''

The difference is 17''.

Secondary Progression (Harmonic 256)

p JU/KR = p MO/SA = r ME/KR = r NE

p JU/KR = 0° 41' 57''
r ME/KR = 1° 24' 09'' - 0° 42' 11'' = 0° 41' 58''
The difference is 01''.

Even if the planet picture is exact, I see no chance for Biden because of the MO/SA = NE involved.

Secondary progressed lunar phase (Harmonic 256)
22 Jul 2019 AD GC 10:17:44 EDT +04:00:00 New Moon

p JU = p ME/ KR

p JU = 1° 10' 50''
p ME/KR = 0° 28' 14'' + 0° 42' 11'' = 1° 10' 25''
The difference is 25''.

Second planetary picture : Mercury = Saturn/Node
(This planetary picture is from me.)

We can define the swearing-in : To bind oneself (Saturn/Node) with his/her statement (Mercury). That's why we're looking for Mercury = Saturn/Node connections.

Donald Trump

Secondary Converse Progression (Harmonic 256)

p MN/KR = p ME/SA = p SU/KR

p SA = p ME/MN

(In Joe Bidens secondary converse there are no ME,SA and KR connections.)

Transit (Harmonic 64)

t SA/MN = t ME = t JU/KR = r SU

t SA/MN = 3° 39' 54''
r SU = 0° 50' 37'' + 2° 48' 45'' = 3° 39' 22''
The difference is 32''.

t MN = t SU/ME = r ME/SA = r SU/KR
t SU = r SA/MN = r KR
t ME/MN = r ME

Solar SA/MN = Solar ME/SA = Solar MN/KR = r ME/SA = r ME/MN

Solar SA/MN = 1° 03' 11'' - 0° 21' 05'' = 0° 42' 06''
Solar ME/SA = 0° 00' 47'' + 0° 42' 11'' = 0° 42' 58''
Solar MN/KR = 1° 24' 07'' - 0° 42' 11'' = 0° 41' 56''
r ME/SA = 0° 21' 18'' + 0° 21' 05'' = 0° 42' 23''
r ME/MN = 0° 42' 02''

Joe Biden

Transit (Harmonic 64)

t SA/MN = t ME = t JU/KR = r SU

t SA/MN = 3° 41' 37''
r SU = 0° 50' 37'' + 2° 48' 45'' = 3° 39' 22''
The difference is 2' 15'' .

Joe Biden doesn't have the other planetary pictures that Donald Trump has that I showed above.

Solar ME/MN = r ME/SA

Solar SA/MN = -
Solar ME/SA = -
Solar ME = -
Solar MN = -
Solar ME/MN = 1° 13' 19''
r ME/SA = 1° 12' 59''

Cemal Cicek
https://archive.org/details/@cemalcicek

Linchi wrote:
Donald Trump will win.

Used :

1 - Sidereal zodiac, Krishnamurti Ayanamsa, Mean Node
2 - Harmonic 64 and 256
3 - Transits, Secondary Progression, Solar Return and Secondary Progressed Lunar Phase.
4 - Secondary Progression : 1 sidereal day = 1 sidereal year
Excellent. Thank you. Could you tell me what country you are located in? Germany?

Mark

mark,

thanks for your response to my comments.. they are thorough and i do plan on responding to them, but have been unable to yet... i believe linchi is based in turkey, but i am sure he will get back to you on this... it is nice to see that linchi has used the inauguration date as the deciding factor.. obviously astrologers see this in a few different ways...

cheers
james

Thank you, Linchi, and I'm so happy that you have students here on Skyscript wanting to learn Hamburg School principles. You have put so much time and effort into your research.

Mark wrote:
Even if you dont have the energy to issue a full prediction I, and I am sure others here too, would be fascinated to hear more of this Khullar/KP victory method you mention. As this involves the 27 Nakshatras I assume this is fundamentally different from the Shad bala method described by Parashara in his Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra or methods of assessing the 'victor' from Perso-Arabic/Tajika astrology involving zodiac signs?
Thanks, Mark. Last evening I had a period of lucidity and was able to study the charts for the inauguration period. Using KP principles and the Enneads for the inaugural period the astrology supports Donald Trump in continuing as president of the United States. I will try to post an analysis on the Sidereal forum soon.

Yes, KP astrology emphasizes the transits of planets through the lunar mansions with very little emphasis on zodiac signs. The mansions are used in transit and Dasa timing. As one example, in the inauguration chart mean Rahu is transiting Mrig, the star (mansion) of Mars in Taurus. This mansion contains the giant figure of Orion. In Trump's chart this Rahu is conjunct his potent Uranus/Rahu/Sun in this mansion. Where is Mars? Powerful Mars conjoins his natal ascendant and is lord of the 9th house, Aries. (We don't look at Venus, the lord of Taurus.)

But I am puzzled that Gurmeet Singh considers this Rahu transit bad for Trump. He says he is a 60 percent KP astrologer, so why isn't he noting that transiting Rahu is in the mansion of Mars? At any rate, he is a much more experienced KP astrologer than I am, and noted for many correct mundane predictions as well. (I'm wondering if True Rahu has retrograded back into the mansion of the Moon, Rohini? In the inauguration chart Mean Rahu is near the beginning of Mrig at Taurus 23 deg 46'.)

Linchi, I so much want to learn and apply your methodology (i am a believer in Hamburg School), but I am finding it exceeding difficult to see the same planetary pictures you see with my software. I am going to try and duplicate the planetary pictures you list for Trump and Biden with my Janus program--but this may take me some time.