Mark wrote:
Joe Biden is declared President elect with 273 electoral college votes.

Time: 11:24 EST AM
Yes, I think this is the earliest and most accurate time we have.

From the Solunars website:

"NBC news just declared Biden the winner in Pennsylvania with 273 total electoral votes at 11:26 AM 11-7-2020

"Washington Post declared Biden the winner at 11:34 AM on its website."

So it seems that whichever news service gets the word out first is the best source we have for data.

No doubt it's common knowledge now that President Trump is refusing to concede the election, and plans on trying to use the courts to invalidate vote counts. Some part of him believes that he is the true winner of the election. An interesting comment on the news today (CNN?) from a Whitehouse reporter asked which family member or advisor would have the courage to sit down with the President and inform him that he actually did lose the election. There is a general belief that he is being enabled in his delusion by those close to him.

The ennead I calculated in the above post on November 4 places Trump's natal Mercury-Neptune square on the chart angles. Neptune is on the 7th cusp square the M.C. So perhaps he'll need a new ennead before he faces the truth about the election.
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:30 am, edited 7 times in total.
http://www.snowcrest.net/sunrise/LostZodiac.htm

Therese wrote:
Joe Biden is declared President elect with 273 electoral college votes.

Time: 11:24 EST AM

Yes, I think this is the earliest and most accurate time we have.
Yes that is the time most astrologers seem to be using now.

That being the case it will be interesting to track this 'Biden win' chart with transits ahead as this election drama is far from over. I have inserted it again. This time with traditional dignities indicated.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Therese Hamilton wrote:Zoidsoft wrote:
I think you might be suffering a bit from social media echo chamber.
Actually I don't hang out at all on social media. My working computer is too slow. I was only reacting to the robo call from Trump that came into my home.
As far as I know all "robo calls" managed by democrats and intended to intimidate Tramp's supporters to make them "stay safe at home" and not to go to vote.

Yuryi wrote:
As far as I know all "robo calls" managed by democrats and intended to intimidate Tramp's supporters to make them "stay safe at home" and not to go to vote.
No, these upbeat robo calls are from the Trump camp to let voters know that he is "with them and supports them." They are his recorded voice to keep supporters in touch with the president and to encourage them to vote and donate to the campaign. I've received several of these calls over the past weeks. I've blocked some numbers, but then the calls come from new numbers. These calls were an aggressive campaign technique to encourage voting and donations. This is totally in keeping with Trump's Mars on the ascendant.

Biden has not been certified as the winner he is only the projected winner. Does that matter?

Mark: Your chart shows retro Mars ruling 3rd and 10th house. The symbolism seems to be that this is a media construct.

The sidereal ascendant lord jupiter is placed in the Nakshatra ( lunar mansion) "Uttara Shada" which means "later victory". Which means vicory by time, as the process did show over the days. And also symbolic by Biden winning at this late hour in his life.

Uttarashada is the twenty-first of the twenty-seven nakshatra of Vedic astrology. It is a sthira nakshatra or Dhruva nakshatra. Uttarashada nakshatra falls between 26°40′ of Sagittarius to 10°of Capricorn. The meaning of Uttarashada is invincible, permanent success or unchallengeable victory. Uttarashada natives get victory in the later part of their life. Victory definitely comes to them but it takes time. Once they get that victory no one can take that achievement from them.

The Moon is in the perhaps most fortunate lunar mansion "Pushya"

Stefan, thanks for alerting us to the nakshatra of the ascendant lord Jupiter in the victory chart, and to the position of the Moon in the fortunate Pushya. Pushya is ruled by Saturn, so the Moon's transit activates the benefic natal position of Saturn in Biden's natal chart. A benefic placement, but linked to so much responsibility!! These lunar mansion/nakshatra placements certainly fit the circumstances. Could you please give us a source for your quote? Thank you.

I like how on this thread we have both tropical and sidereal interpretations and notes, and no one is complaining! This reflects a central premise of Biden's acceptance speech: the country coming together in unity.

I hope from now on we can share and compare (even argue) zodiac notes and ideas without the comparison being a threat to anyone. This is certainly a long overdue advance for 21st century astrology. To think that until the formation of the American Council for Vedic Astrology in the 1990s the sidereal zodiac was virtually unknown in the west except for Cyril Fagan's efforts to educate astrologers on his historical discovery of that zodiac.
Last edited by Therese Hamilton on Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mark wrote:
This link clearly explains the constitutional steps involved between election day and inauguration. it includes key dates in the Electoral College and Congress.

https://crsreports.congress.gov/product ... aOEkWpsDqw
Very interesting and good to have, especially for this contested election where President Trump is refusing to concede and plans court action.

Mark, is there any way to shrink the width of your graphic?

Therese wrote:
Mark, is there any way to shrink the width of your graphic?
Afraid not. Not if you want to see the charts anyway. The choices are super large or ultra tiny I'm afraid.

Still, they are not distorting the page size so its really just an aesthetic thing. But I know aesthetics are important to you with your artistic background. For example, your aversion to black charts. You wouldn't have had much time for my predecessor here (Andrew Bevan) as that was the only kind of chart he used!

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly