Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

US Presidential Election 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michaelb1

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
Hope I got the quote function to work properly. It began with an exchange between Siderium and Mark. Mark makes a claim there is no such thing as a natal chart for the U.S.. Could be but Then continues, countries are not like nativities.

Mark wrote:
Siderium wrote:
Quote:
Hi Mark
the natal chart of the USA, which I use is the one proposed by Alexander Marr.
Kind Regards

Hi Mario,
There is no such thing Mario as a 'natal chart' for the USA. First off many would argue countries are not like nativities. They don't have one birth moment. At least not one the astrological community agrees on. There are charts for Gemini, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio and Sagittarius rising on July 4th. Then there are charts for July 2nd when the Continental Congress actually voted to separate from Britain. Some go back to 1775 when the Continental Congress declared war on Great Britain. I could go on but it would require a full article....
What chart was Alexander Marr using?
Thanks
Mark

That should be the end of Quotes.

Here is link to online Tetrabiblos.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-books/tetrabiblos/familiarities-between-countries-and-the-triplicities-and-stars.php

To save you time I reproduce text here.
Now that the subject at hand has been set forth, it is reasonable to attach to this section this further consideration - that each of the fixed stars has familiarity with the countries with which the parts of the zodiac, which have the same inclinations as the fixed stars upon the circle drawn through its poles, appear to exert sympathy; furthermore, that, in the case of metropolitan cities, those regions of the zodiac are most sympathetic through which the sun and moon, and of the centres especially the horoscope, were passing at the first founding of the city, as in a nativity, But in cases in which the exact times of the foundations are not discovered, the regions are sympathetic in which falls the midĀ­heaven of the nativities of those who held office or were kings at the time. END

I believe the last few lines let's us know if the first founding of a city were known they would use such a chart. Notice .... as in a nativity.

How then may we read a foundation chart like a nativity? Rather easy in fact, just change a few names into a mundane context.

Example, Say we are reading the U.S. Sib chart with aspects that may connect us to Mother and or Father as in a nativity.

Who are they. They, Mom n Dad are the first people we encounter in our lives who exercise authority over us.

Who might they be in mundane. Quite a few on the list. The U.N., IMF, WTO, WHO, International Court of Justice and several more.

So instead of using Mom n Dad, aspects involving our country chart may show some involvement with such world or Mundane groups like above.

7H is adversaries and or associates, litigation. So instead of reading as if our wife or husband or some close associate or adversary is involved, In mundane these can be other countries or even groups I listed above, like the ICJ. Then continue to find solution to these matters as you would in a natal but now on a world scale.

In natal we may say 8H is the others assets etc.. In mundane it now becomes other countries assets.

Take a look at the so called Sib chart for U.S. with Sag rising. The U.S. Sun in 8H. 8th is second to 7th or the house of assets to U.S. associates or adversaries, 7H.

With Sun in natal 8H of assets of others we see the U.S. attempts to control, confiscate or even demolish the assets of other countries. That is a natal signature for the U.S..

If something may point to the house of Siblings, shift gears again. The countries involved here may be Canada, Mexico, Cuba and others very close to the U.S..

There are many more examples to discover once we put our thinking cap on. Read older texts on natal such as, Rhtorius, Paulus and many more for ideas how to change Mom n Dad, siblings and many others into mundane charts.

In mean time, Here is hoping You and Yours are as bug n virus free as can be. Michaelb
james_m

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi kali,

thanks for sharing all of what you did in the post to me especially the mexican viewpoint..

unfortunately i was unable to watch the debate as i was away and travelling... it seems like it went much better on a few levels then the first one!

i am tempted to modify my perspectives on astrology on a regular basis... now based on what i have heard i am more inclined to believe the main transit of last night which overshadowed everything was the moon conjunction saturn - a dignified saturn in capricorn and in a nocturnal chart no less! and this conjunction was in the 8th house too! so, i am now tossing out all the negativity associated with saturn, saturn in a nocturnal chart and moon conjunct saturn! my reasoning is that maintaining the status quo and proper decorum was indeed strong enough to instil some sanity in the whole thing!! cheers james who is always revising his astrological viewpoint!

michaelb1

i think marks point was that the focus of this thread is on the 2020 usa presidential race and that he didn't want to get into just what it appears you are want to get into!! there is this thing here on skyscript where the moderators work hard to maintain thread integrity by keeping the focus on the topic of the thread... obviously some posters don''t value it the same and some don't even think about it... that's my fwiw 2 c's..
kali

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m, My response was to give feedback to what you predicted for the debate. You had a strong opinion of how Mar/Jupiter would play out. We spoke of the Mars connection between Trump and the moderator and I want to describe what I thought actually happened.

kali
james_m

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kali,

yes and i appreciated that! i still don't see mars-jupiter in square as a user friendly type aspect.. however, i think it was overshadowed by the moon-saturn here.. that is my take.. i appreciate your viewpoint regardless! for me - the fire planets - mars and jupiter, are more problematic in square aspect....that the problems didn't manifest is good, but i chalk that up to other factors! cheers james
Mark

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michaelb1 wrote:

Quote:
Hope I got the quote function to work properly. It began with an exchange between Siderium and Mark. Mark makes a claim there is no such thing as a natal chart for the U.S..

I meant no undisputed chart. Clearly many astrologers claim to have the one , true and exclusively valid chart for the USA. This is a complex matter for both historical and philosophical reasons. I really dont think we can do justice to such as question on a thread like this. I also lack the time to get into this issue personally just now as I am still involved in collating predictions for the US Presidential election and completing my own very belated article I am still finalising.

Nevertheless, I do think this is a very interesting topic. And yes I do think mundane charts for countries are not the same as nativities. I would suggest once the hubub of the US election is finally over we revisit this is a new thread which I will open and invite you to participate in. I would suggest a title like 'Do Countries Have One or Many charts?''

Best wishes,

Mark
kali

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
kali,

yes and i appreciated that! i still don't see mars-jupiter in square as a user friendly type aspect.. however, i think it was overshadowed by the moon-saturn here.. that is my take.. i appreciate your viewpoint regardless! for me - the fire planets - mars and jupiter, are more problematic in square aspect....that the problems didn't manifest is good, but i chalk that up to other factors! cheers james

The debate was definitely fiery with lots of exaggerated accusations on both sides but the emotions were in check. Interesting to compare with first debate when Mars was applying to Jupiter, to this debate where Mars is separating. Considering the Moon represents the public, it tells the story of how people saw the two debates. 1st debate Moon is in sextile with Jupiter as he is in square with Mars and most saw chaos. 2nd debate Moon conj Saturn and people experienced a much more controlled environment. Hard for me to discount the Mars/Jupiter effect. :-)

kali
Yuriy

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think since Woody Allen and Uma Thurman have Algol on MC, then we shouldn't worry about Trump's MC...
Tham

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuriy wrote:
I think since Woody Allen and Uma Thurman have Algol on MC, then we shouldn't worry about Trump's MC...

1. Woody Allen and Uma Thurman are not sitting in the most powerful chair in the world.

2. They don't have to worry about Tecumseh's curse either.

" With the Midheaven in particular it can indicate murder, a sudden death and beheading. Donald Trump is at risk of being assassinated by a shot to the head or neck. "

https://astrologyking.com/donald-trump-horoscope/

And Mars near an already aggressive Regulus puts him in even more danger.
james_m

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks kali,

i thought about it some more and i see now what you are saying... thanks for that.. cheers james
Yuriy

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tham wrote:
Yuriy wrote:

1. Woody Allen and Uma Thurman are not sitting in the most powerful chair in the world.

2. They don't have to worry about Tecumseh's curse either.

" With the Midheaven in particular it can indicate murder, a sudden death and beheading. Donald Trump is at risk of being assassinated by a shot to the head or neck. "

https://astrologyking.com/donald-trump-horoscope/

And Mars near an already aggressive Regulus puts him in even more danger.

Well, beside of the fixed stars possible influences we need to look at whole chart, 8th house, etc.
Fixed star alone not causing violent death.
kali

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m: When I thought about it, you can't take the energy (Mars) out of the event anymore than take out Moon/Saturn which brings order. Ten more days!

Thank for engaging with me!

kali
Mark

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't added this prediction to my list as its in French!

Can anyone help translate the text or at least relate the gist of what it says? The basic website translates but the prediction is on a pdf in French

Thanks

Mark

http://www.cedra.net/mcastro/?fbclid=IwAR0HqfhO8DPtGh10RzlaQrjtaXJ6wk3nVd2LRaeKBol1HY7dv8x1P7P83fo
Tham

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This uses Google document translate.

It translates into HTML, however.

https://translate.google.com/?tr=f&hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&op=docs

" We therefore deduce that the outgoing president
will not be re-elected and that it is the candidate of the
Democratic Party who will win the presidential election
in November 2020. "
Tham

Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Astrologers predict possible victory for Donald Trump.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/world/us-elections-2020-astrologers-predict-possible-victory-for-donald-trump-5982711.html

Donald will trump, predicts Kerala numerologist.

https://www.nationalheraldindia.com/india/donald-will-trump-predicts-kerala-numerologist

" Numerology speaking, what costs the Democrats this election is not Kamala Harris (aside from her one duality, her numerology numbers for 2020 are absolutely brilliant) but Joe Biden. He has two numerology dualities presenting in the same year and this almost always signals some or other form of disaster or significantly adverse experience. "

https://365pincode.com/2020-us-presidential-election-result-3/
Mark

Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tham wrote:
Quote:
Astrologers predict possible victory for Donald Trump.

Thanks Tham,

Didn't you mean numerologists?

The second link is pure numerology with no astrological content.

The first is 50% numerology too. Transits on election day are the only astrology mentioned but nothing that would make clear why one candidate is favoured over the other.

I cant use either link for my prediction list I'm afraid.

I am primarily interested in recording astrological techniques used so we can learn from this process.

But please keep the suggestions coming though if you see anything not on my list already. I do have a few more to add soon.

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 13 of 19

Jump to: