Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

US Presidential Election 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mark

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuriy wrote:
Quote:
With Biden it's all obvious, how we could even trust this individual to operate "nuclear button" if elected.

I realise this is a very polarised election campaign and emotions are running high on both sides. Nevertheless, I grow weary of making the same point repeatedly to you about avoiding partisan comments like this. People are not interested in your political opinions here. This is an astrology forum not FB or a political blog. It seems that some people just don't get the difference between astrological analysis of political issues and partisan political commentary.

At the very outset of this thread I made it very clear what the groundrules were for posters here:
Before we start let me make it crystal clear this thread is not a soapbox to sound off about or attack either candidate. That kind of posting is both distracting and inappropriate. Polemical posting like that will be removed without prior warning.

You have had your very last and final warning Yuriy

Mark
SIDERUM

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark
I send my Forescast for USA Eletions.

Forecast for Presidential Elections USA 2020

Using the concept of Parallel Declination, and the Heliocentric Saturn North Node, in my opinion Donald Trump, having more planets with High Declination, including the MH, is the most favored to win the US Presidential elections, this deduction arises to observe that the USA has many positions of high declination, which make parallels and contraparallels with Trump's planets, especially in these years where the North Node of Saturn and Pluto are very active. On the other hand, the USA Charter presents the Moon in Aquarius in its Natal, very saturnine indeed, in triune with Trump's Sun / NN Moon, and sextile with Trump's Moon / NS Moon, if we look at the Progressed Charter of the USA. The Progressed Moon is at 21 Capricorn together with the South Node of the USA, the Solar ASC of Trump being in Partil conjunction, which makes an identification of the most conservative people of the USA with Trump, in addition to informing us of this position of certain prejudices and fears of the population unconsciously seeks protection. On the other hand, the Moon of Solar Return is also in Capricorn degree Zero, also expressing the fear of confronting the unknown, perhaps the saying prevails, "Is better to deal with all devils than we know the newones".
In any case, the times that lie ahead for the United States of America are not easy, and the economic and social crisis tends to increase, with any candidate who wins, and this will begin before taking office, in the month of December when Mars in its direct movement passes again through the 21st degree of Aries, a place where in its retrogradation it made its opposition to the Sun, leaving that degree of the cardinal signs highly sensitive to risks, since there it has the ASc Solar Donald Trump, and also the ASC of the Solar of and also the ASC of the Solar of the WHITE HOUSE.

Primary Directions under Topocentric Pole TRUMP / USA

MH USA Direct = 22 ° 45´Virgo Square Sol Trump
MH USA Converse = 23 ° 07´ Gemini Conjunction Sol Trump
MOON USA Direct = 23 ° 29 ' Libra Square Saturn Trump

Parallels of Decline in Sinastria TRUMP / USA

Declination of the Progressed Sun USA PARALLELS Dec. Jupiter Radix Trump
Declination MH Progressed USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec. Sun Rx Trump
Dec MH Prog USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec. Sun Prog Trump
Dec Moon Prog USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec. Saturn Rx Trump
Dec Saturn Prog USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec. Moon Prog Trump
Strong contacts are observed between the MH of the USA and the Sun of Trump, not so of the Moon, which leads to think that Trump has Success but, NOT popular support.

PRIMARY DIRECTIONS under Pole Topocentric BIDEN / USA

ASC USA Dir. 02 ° 37´ Capricorn Quincuncio Urano Rx Biden
MC Biden 08 ° 38'Sagittarius Opposite Uranus Rx USA
Uranus Biden 21 ° 30´Leo Opposite to MH USA
Moon Biden Antiscio 09 ° 12´Cancer ANTISCIO Mars Rx USA

PARALLELS of DECLINATION in SINASTRIA BIDEN / USA

Dec MH Rx USA PARALLEL Dec Moon Prog Biden
Dec Moon Prog USA PARALLEL Dec MH Prog Biden
Dec. ASC Prog USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec Jupiter Prog Biden
Dec Moon Prog USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec jupiter Prog. Biden
Dec Saturn Rx USA PARALLELS Dec Moon Prog Biden
Strong aspects of Biden's Angles to Uranus are observed, indicators of events that alter its course, as well as it does not have contacts of the Sun with the MH of the USA or vice versa, the Moon is more aspected, an indicator of the role that Kamala Harris will have in this elections.

PRIMARY DIRECTIONS HARRIS / USA

Sun USA 24 ° 13´Aquarius Trine ASC Rx Harris
Moon USA 23 ° 39´Libra Trino ASC Rx Harris
Sun Harris 27 ° 2´Libra SQUARE Pluto USA
Mars Harris 18 ° 26´Libra Trine Moon USA

HARRIS / USA DECLINATION PARALLELS

Dec ASC Rx USA PARALLELS Dec Sun rx Harris
Dec Jupiter Rx USA PARALLELS Dec Jupiter Rx Harris
Dec Sun MH Prog USA CONTRAPARALLELS Dec Sun Rx Harris
Strong contacts between the luminaries and Harris's ASC, giving a very good advantage in terms of the vote in general, but no contacts between the Sun and MH are observed.

DATA USED

USA: July 4, 1776--07:43:40 UT Philadelphia,PA
Donald Trump: June 14, 1946 - 2:50:20 GMT — Jamaica, NY
Joseph Biden: Nov 20, 1942— 12:27:23 GMT — Scranton, PA
Kamala Harris: Oct 21, 1964—04: 27: 48 GMT –Oakland, CA

Kind Regards
Mario Raskovsky
amymaddalozzo

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:52 pm    Post subject: election and etc Reply with quote

I am still waiting for another October surprise Does anything in Biden's chart indicate that he could have a health issue in the near future?
Yuriy

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark wrote:
Yuriy wrote:
Quote:
With Biden it's all obvious, how we could even trust this individual to operate "nuclear button" if elected.

I realise this is a very polarised election campaign and emotions are running high on both sides. Nevertheless, I grow weary of making the same point repeatedly to you about avoiding partisan comments like this. People are not interested in your political opinions here. This is an astrology forum not FB or a political blog. It seems that some people just don't get the difference between astrological analysis of political issues and partisan political commentary.

At the very outset of this thread I made it very clear what the groundrules were for posters here:
Before we start let me make it crystal clear this thread is not a soapbox to sound off about or attack either candidate. That kind of posting is both distracting and inappropriate. Polemical posting like that will be removed without prior warning.

You have had your very last and final warning Yuriy

Mark

I've never been to Scotland before, would love to visit sometimes...
By the way, about Algol-Midheaven:
https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/021042486143/media/1681117328638927/medium/1603238511/enhance
Part of Fortune

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:15 pm    Post subject: Re: election and etc Reply with quote

amymaddalozzo wrote:
I am still waiting for another October surprise Does anything in Biden's chart indicate that he could have a health issue in the near future?

Hi Amy,

Since Venus also rules radix 6th house of illness (Taurus at the cusp of H6), therefore Venus approaching Neptune (conjunct Biden’s ascendant) and Jupiter (Biden) could indicate his having health issues. However, I doubt this will happen before the election.

Here are my thoughts according to reading Transsaturnians in my 2nd chart, “X asks is Trump going to win?”.

1. Mercury (Trump) conjunct H12 is separating from Uranus conjunct H6. A few weeks ago, we heard news of Trump’s sudden Covid infection and hospitalization. That incident is possibly coming from Mercury in Scorpio and Uranus in Taurus duo.

2. Since Mars (Scorpio) rules pestilence and hospital (H12) and Venus (Taurus) rules illness and health (H6), I started to see some possible connection between Trump’s sudden illness and Biden’s possible sudden health issue (but not necessary Covid) . . . see Grand Trine trio of Venus/Jupiter/Uranus.

3. I said this might happen after the election because Venus (illness) will take a while to perfect Neptune (deception and illusion). Venus will also be perfecting to Jupiter (Biden’s significator) after Neptune.

4. The time of Biden’s possible illness is, I think, indicated by the Moon (electorate). She will first apply to Mercury (Trump’s victory) then to Venus (rules illness) and to Neptune in Pisces (chaos) and finally to Jupiter (Biden). This could be indicating that Biden will suddenly have some health issue after the election.
james_m

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:45 pm    Post subject: pres debate tomorrow night Reply with quote

these are some notes to a friend on the astro for tomorrow nights debate..
it is held in nashville tn at 9pm. the data i share is off krishnamurti sidereal positions.. i wrote them as i was looking at the data in bits and pieces...

regarding the 9pm chart...0 gemini 00 rising for 9pm nashville.. rahu rising and ketu setting.. not a chart that favours relationship, but one of upmanship... moon applying to saturn - another sign of difficulty and ackwardness on the emotional level and not encouraging of relationship, so much as maintaining status quo.... mars in square to jupiter is an aspect that encourages more indiscriminate actions on the part of both men... it is not a great set up and i think most people's fear around the uselessness of this debate are justified by my simple read here..

both charts have the moon-saturn conjunction in the event chart aspecting their natal saturns - not a good set up for either.. trump and biden have saturn 45 each others saturn, which is generally not a favourable aspect to have between 2 people... i suspect they don't really like each other, and this wouldn't help any...

my impression is the fact that gemini is rising for the full length of the debate favours trump... however, i think the fact that aquarius and then pisces is on the midheaven - changes onto pices at 10:17pm - technically 13 minutes into the end of it - favours biden in the last bit.... first part til 10:17 pm favours trump... after that it favours biden..

as for the overall transits to both mens charts - i think the angles and moon aspects are most important... other things are important too, but my general read is trump has an advantage given gemini rising... trump has mercury in gemini and the mercury- uranus opposition aligns with trumps mercury fairly well.. on the other hand biden has sun-mercury transiting his 12th house while mercury rules his 8th... gemini rising for the event chart puts the ascendant transiting his 8th house too...

it will be interesting to see how it plays out... there is a chance that the moon applying to saturn will force a more controlled and measured response from both men, but i doubt it will with trump.. one could argue that trump is too self centered to give a shit about how those who play fair view his behaviour... he acts like the petulant kid who the teacher tells to go sit outside the classroom for mis behaving! i suspect he will play it this way too.. i know nothing about the moderator, but she better be better then the last one! July 1, 1976, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.
that is her birthdate! - she has 3 planets in gemini - mercury at 0 gemini - where the ascendant is at 9pm... sun at 16 and venus at 20... although she is born in the same state as biden, i think these positions might favour trump... however looking closer the fact her sun-venus is squared onto pluto suggest the opposite... i can see her really bristling with trumps bullying nature.... i think the moderator chart favours biden without more thorough examination... looking a bit more closely, her moon is conjunct mars and in early leo right where trumps mars is... they have a mars conjunction and her mars is right there... depending on how this plays out, she is more likely to do battle with trump then side with him.... i again think this favours biden... we'll see... it will be interesting to see how it plays out!
Mark

Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sidereium wrote:
Quote:
I send my Forescast for USA Elections.

Thank you Mario. That has to be the most original technique I think I have seen! I have added your prediction to my list. Thank you.

On the USA chart you are using a Scorpio rising chart for the USA right?

Also you mention a chart for the US constitution. However, there are three dates: signing, ratification by the states and coming into legal effect?

Mark
kali

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m, Since they are muting the candidates, I was wondering who is going to mute the moderator? Razz
james_m

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kali, lol good question... i suspect it won't be a walk in the park for her either... moon-saturn in the 8th to her 3 gemini planets - indian astro view...
Yuriy

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kali wrote:
james_m, Since they are muting the candidates, I was wondering who is going to mute the moderator? Razz

About "muting the candidates" and moderator's role I would refer to my earlier post with chart of the first debate with Chris Wallace moderating.
https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/021042486143/media/1679308490473596/medium/1601513416/enhance
Obviously Mercury in 6th ruled by Mars in 12th hinting on something like that...
SIDERUM

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark
the natal chart of the USA, which I use is the one proposed by Alexander Marr.
Kind Regards
Mark

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siderium wrote:
Quote:
Hi Mark
the natal chart of the USA, which I use is the one proposed by Alexander Marr.
Kind Regards

Hi Mario,

There is no such thing Mario as a 'natal chart' for the USA. First off many would argue countries are not like nativities. They don't have one birth moment. At least not one the astrological community agrees on. There are charts for Gemini, Virgo, Libra and Scorpio and Sagittarius rising on July 4th. Then there are charts for July 2nd when the Continental Congress actually voted to separate from Britain. Some go back to 1775 when the Continental Congress declared war on Great Britain. I could go on but it would require a full article....

What chart was Alexander Marr using?

Thanks

Mark
SIDERUM

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USA: Jul 4, 1776 Time:07:43:40 UT, Philadelphia.
ASC=15°21´Geminis; MH=21°14´Aquarius

Mark

Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Mario.

I am more familiar with the usual version of the Gemini rising chart with 8 Gemini rising. I will not get into the wider issue here of whether the Gemini rising chart has any historical validity or not.

Mark
kali

Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m, these are my thoughts on your analysis of the election chart of last nights debates. Mars square Jupiter effect showed two men who toned down their impulsive energy with considered forethought and strategy. First debate I watched until the end, was very engaged and found it interesting. I was impressed with Biden's ability to focus and if he lost his thought, he quickly recovered. Trump definitely kept his impulsive nature in check. To me this shows he does have command of himself and uses his composure or lack of it to persuade as he sees fit. I saw a poll that show Mexican's loved the first debate. They said that is the way they argue politics at home. I thought that was insightful.

The moderator was great! Although that Mars/Mars energy with Trump did show it's self as she repeatedly tried to stop him so she could ask her questions. Listening to Trump's final thoughts was difficult when trying to listen over her. The contrast was palpable. When Biden spoke it was quiet until he finished. The argument could be made if you let Trump go until he finished he would go on and on. Smile This technique I believe is Trump's way of demonstrating he's in control/command of the situation which is what you want a leader to show. (upmanship?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 12 of 19

Jump to: