Where is my parcel?

27th. July 2021, 11:37 AM, Worcester, UK. 8.38 Libra rising.

I was expecting a parcel from a parcel delivery company last week. I received an email from them on the 21st July saying my parcel had been delivered at 14.30 hours, with an accompanying photo to prove delivery. Problem is, the photo is not of my front door! I don't have the parcel. I contacted the parcel delivery company who said they have no other information other than that the courier said that the parcel had been delivered, and that was the end of it!

I've asked all my neighbours and put out a call on a neighourhood website asking if anyone had received a parcel they weren't expecting, but no one could help. I also contacted the retailer who just reiterated what the parcel company said, that all channels support that the parcel had been delivered.

The parcel was a small item, an inflateable camping mattress. The textbooks say to use Lords 2 or 4, whichever best describes the item. Neither seems to fit so I went first with Lord 2, Mars

Mars in the 11th house suggests it is with friends, but that just can't be otherwise they would have delivered it to me. There's no aspect between Mars and Ascendant so I guess I wont be receiving the parcel.

Lord 4, Saturn is in the fourth house, suggesting it's at home which it clearly isn't. It's Rx so there's a possibliity of it returning, but I've resigned myself to not receiving it. Not knowing where it is is annoying and frustrating!

The parcel company's name is the Greek name for Mercury, so I wondered if it had been stolen. Mercury is peregrine and, curiously, in the same degree as Mars although not in aspect, and under the sunbleams. Mars is also in the fall of Mercury. It does look suspicious!
H.

Please bear in mind that I am not any good with missing item charts. But I think it is clear someone else has it and you might know this person. There seems to be a repeated emphasis on the 11th house.

Between the item (Moon) and you (Venus), there is a Mars who lords the 7th and ends up in the 11th. There could be an enemy posing as a friend. You have just separated from this Mars; the conjunction is still well within orb. So I think you probably know them. Alternatively, this simply means that your seller (the 7th house) made a terrible blunder although their intentions were friendly (in the 11th). The item simply didn't get delivered away from them.

The 11th lord, the Sun itself - is angular. So our attention is directed to the 11th house again. A thief is usually an angular planet according to Lilly. This, by itself, isn't enough indication of theft, at least in my experience. I have had angular planets other than me aspecting the Moon and I received the item alright. But here, with the prohibition present, and a malefic that doesn't receive the Moon, I would nurture suspicion just as you do.

Amelia

Thanks Amelia for looking at the chart.

I've no idea who this "friend" might be which makes it even more frustrating! I have a neighbour whom I distrust, but she most certainly isn't a friend! I've had no reason to suspect her of intercepting mail before, and the proof-of-delivery photo isn't her mailbox or front door either. Maybe it was just ineptness on the part of the courier, although I can't get rid of this niggling feeling that it's been stolen. Guess I'll never know.
Thanks again Amelia,
H.

Hello Harlequin,

Deborah Houlding says of the 11th House (here MarsL2 in 11th) "It represents any intermediaries who act on behalf of the seller or person that you trade with." Here the delivery person.
Could also have been a friend as Amelia mentioned.

I am puzzled by your chart.

Normally for a lost item, we can look at the following:
1) Ruler of 2nd House = Mars in Leo ruled by the Sun which sounds descriptive of the inflateable camping mattress.
2) The Moon = ruled by Jupiter and the Moon in the Detriment and Fall and Bound of Mercury
3) Natural ruler = Mercury (a parcel) ruled by the Moon in the fall of Mars (the item) and ANGULAR.
4) Dispositor of Fortuna = VenusL1 in Detriment in Virgo ruled by Mercury

So the preponderance goes to Mercury showing the faulty delivery process about to change sign before the Moon unable to perfect a trine (Refranation) showing the item will be moved somewhere else.
Look near water, swimming pool area, yard, gym, outdoors, out in the open (Mercury Angular) And Mars in Leo indicates E by N.
Mars has also association with the number 9 and its derivatives 27, 36 and so on.

Have you thought putting a request with the transaction company. Moon applying by sextile to Fortuna in Taurus in the 8th.

Good luck,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Hi Ouranos, thanks for your reply.

Yes, interesting references to Mercury, and the parcel delivery company being the Greek name for Mercury too!

I suspect the item has been stolen but by whom is a mystery. If it had been left accidentally at a neigbouring property they would have returned it by now if they were honest, so even if it was wrongly delivered then the person to whom it was wrongly delivered has kept it.

I have contacted the retailer, and the parcel company, but they refuse to help, maintaining that as far as they are concerned, the parcel has been delivered. They won't be getting my custom again!
H.

Re: Where is my parcel?

Harlequin wrote:27th. July 2021, 11:37 AM, Worcester, UK. 8.38 Libra rising.

I was expecting a parcel from a parcel delivery company last week. I received an email from them on the 21st July saying my parcel had been delivered at 14.30 hours, with an accompanying photo to prove delivery. Problem is, the photo is not of my front door! I don't have the parcel. I contacted the parcel delivery company who said they have no other information other than that the courier said that the parcel had been delivered, and that was the end of it!
Harlequin wrote: I have contacted the retailer, and the parcel company, but they refuse to help, maintaining that as far as they are concerned, the parcel has been delivered.

Hello Harlequin,

because of the photo the courier made of another front door than yours,
and a photo you can make of your own door, you could, sending it to the
delivery company, proof that the parcel is not delivered to you.

So they will at once see that's their turn to find your parcel at the wrong
receiver.

Before you did not struck this path, in my opnion it does not seem very
appropriate to ask a horary question in ths matter.

And to answer the question:

The parcel is behind that door that the courier has taken a picture of.
And he and his firm know at once and for sure, where this door is
and will understand that they have deliverd it not yet to the
correct address when the see the door of the true address.

Sometimes it is better to act than to ask a horary question.

When your arm is broken, you would - very probably - not make a chart
asking whether or not you should go to the doctor.

Harlequin, my best wishes for a happy receiving of your parcel - finally!

The 17th Century composer Henry Parcell from the Westminster School of Horary Astrology will deliver a conference this weekend with some aphorisms on 'Where is my violin?' :D
Blessings!