The Stock Markets till 4th June 2020

So here are my Thoughts as the Turning Point begins to bite thru till early August.

1/ I think while The Big Delusional Cycle strengthens till late August, but is felt till say late Sept, I doubt we’ll retest the Lows.

Water Continues To Be Pushed Up Hill !

2/ Although Jupiter is slowing and Saturn retro, the USA’s n.Pluto isn’t threatened this Week.

Further, t.Pluto began to retreat from it too in early May.

The Collapse of the USA ($USD dominated World Capitalism) is off the Table for a while.

3/ Much else is now –VE. We’ve a whopper of an Eclipse building for the Summer Solstice. Something VERY BIG Karmically is at play. Three Eclipses very close to Mark’s World Axis. 26th Dec, 21st June, 14th Dec.

Strong Solar Eclipses across this important Cardinal Axis.

A VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY MOOOVING Node. Owch.

4/ I think that the USA’s n.Pluto will get a decent Going Over by r.Saturn. And I think that’ll come next week and lasts till early August. A Ball Squeezer by any other Name ?

The President too is held by the Throat there too.

5/ Soon enough r.Venus and Mercury cross and that is an Event. And then the relation between Mercury and Venus changes. I believe to the –VE. Venus retro now.

6/ Apart from 1/ there are some hard to read Factors. They relate to the Fed’s n.Jupiter around 23°35’ CP (?) and the NASDAQ’s at about 17°35’.

t.Jupiter transits them both and SDs over the NASDAQ’s. That is something.
Let’s NOT forget that The Great Information Age is Dawning. So you’d expect the NASDAQ to be on Steriods. But it is a False Dawn now sort of.

r.Jupiter = Excess. Will all the money be flowing into the NASDAQ ? I’d imagine much will.

A Retail Speculator friend of mine found a Cloud Technology ETF and jumped onboard. What NOT to like ?

6/ How will the Overall –VE Energies playout against the Support from the Delusional Cycle and the Mania of the NASDAQ ?

It is a pretty Hard Call !

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed May 27, 2020 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So we touched 2,800 today. It has been a Resistance and a Support. I think more Psychological than anything else.

I don't have much to add other than very late May into early June looks VERY JUICY for the Short Seller.

More nearer the Time.

I'm looking forward to what the Chart Guys say. Re Levels ......

I'll also look carefully at the Reports I've been buying to see what they say.

I hear Powell wasn't too helpful. Calling for Congress's help. Is that really the USA's n.Pluto ?

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwJn1ONccY

OK So The Short Seller has to be wary. It is a unique few days before Jupiter fully retrogrades, and heads back to ?

The Fed's n.Jupiter. What does that mean ?

Well I think it'll mean too much of a Good Thing with Limited Returns.

But there still will be some Returns.

By Monday r.Jupiter is separating from r.Saturn.

This Friday Jupiter is retro but r.Saturn applies.

So things ain't pretty till next Monday.

Then I think you'll begin to hear Noises from the Fed.

What they do will help, but they are digging one Great Big Hole !!

That is my first Take on this.

Sappho is square the Nodes !

H

PS The Node will cross thru Trumpy's 10th House this Year too.

So an Important Time for the Short Seller. This is where it would be Good to Hand Over to Somebody Else to be sure I hadn't got into Tunnel Thinking.

Let's try and stick to VERY VERY SIMPLE Ideas.

1/ Various Resistance and Support Levels being used.

I've used the Fib Retracements from the original Crash, and then the ones for the Bounce that Doubled Topped recently.

First, up we seemed to have dropped back off a Level and settle on a 50% Level. Anyway the 2,785-2790 Levels seems to be important.

And it is the Original 50%. So I feel "No Surprise" that with all the Stimulus we have been trying to Swim with Our Heads Up.

Are we now going to Drown, below 2,789 ?

2/ Today is Jupiter Day and Jupiter is SR. Usually signalling a Retreat Point. It can take a few Days to bite though.

And also Jupiter and Saturn held Hands and Kissed but that fails next Week.

I feel this is a Big BIG BIG BIG Thing. And hence Tech doing so well.

As was Jupiter coming up short of the USA's n.Pluto.

Two Big Fails playing out now.

3/ A decent Head and Shoulders Pattern has played out.

So that is it put pretty simply.

I'd be surprised if we don't fall thru 2,785-2,790 Support.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah !

Next Levels form Support around a 2,665-2670 Level ..

4/ r.Jupiter will stimulate Points and I don't know what that will bring but I think it points to throwing Good Money after Bad.

Some will, however, stick.

5/ Nearly forgot .... And something showing up for late May and a (Bond) Panic very early June.

H

PS I don't see much +VE other than my Delusional Cycle that I feel prevents a Total Wipe Out during the Summer.

I believe it builds in strength till late Aug and holds till late Sept. Then weakens.

It moves very slowly too. So it is more like a Theme.

I think the recent Tech Rally will begin to fail too especially as Next Week progresses.

Hello Woo Woo,

FYI financial astrology has now moved on Skyscript!

We now have a forum entitled Mundane + Financial Astrology. Please put any posts on the Stock Markets there.

I look forward to discussing markets with you.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Mark wrote:Hello Woo Woo,

FYI financial astrology has now moved on Skyscript!

We now have a forum entitled Mundane + Financial Astrology. Please page put any posts on the Stock Markets there.

I look forward to discussing markets with you.

Mark
Thank you in advance