How Long Can Water Be Pushed Up Hill ?

So here we are looking into the Week of the 11th May, and thru to very early August.

1/ Basically from the 13th May plenty if -VE Things will hit Us ... Reality !

Especially r.Saturn rolling over the USA's n.Pluto felt from the 18th May till very early August. And then again in late Sept thru till 11th Nov.

But

2/ The Grand Delusional Cycle created by Pluto and Neptune every late March till late Sept, till say 2035, may well prevent that -VE Sentiment impacting too much on the Main Stock Markets.

3/ Further, as r.Jupiter (Excess) rolls back it stations on top of the NASDAQ's MC.

So All money pumped into the Economy will be heading for the F.A.A.N.G.s ?

Will the NASDAQ become far to Over Weight ? I think so !

H

PS I hope to write more on this but those are the Basic Points.

OK So I missed something Important. There's a surprise.

I think Big Tech current run is due to the partial formation of the Jupiter Saturn conjunction that will complete on the 21st Dec this year.

What we are experiencing now is a sort of Dry Run.

It begins to weaken next Week. Till then I think we'll sort of Hang in the Air.

This is a VERY STRONG Energy.

The Dawn of the Main Phase of the 200 Year Information Age.

What we've had so far since 1980 has been Beans.

H

I'm going to add to this as the Thoughts come clearer.

1/ We are talking Pluto's sextile with Neptune that grows stronger and stronger till 2032.

And of course planets transiting them will pretty well all translate Light across them.

So this is a Big Thing.

2/ Jupiter has been running back and forward across this. So we've got a Big Thing, being lubricated by the Big Optimist.

Just now we have Jupiter building up to cross Pluto and translate to Neptune.

3/ And then back again in the Autumn. Till I think it is about the 12th Dec when it passes over the USA's n.Pluto.

4/ And then Ground Zero when the Jupiter Saturn 0° AQ conjunction forms.

And much is said that this US Presidential Election Year. The Vote is on the 7th Nov, I think, but the Hand Over in late January.

So Astrologically there is a MASSIVE Change towards the End of this Year.

Good Bye Jupiter.

5/ Currently, the S&P 500 is pushing up to towards Gann's 2/3rd Retracement.

So the Life Support is changing into something Lazerous like.

Pump ! Pump ! Pump !

I understand we can go towards 3,180 before Elliot's Big Downward C Wave is ff the Table.

6/ I'm NOT sure if we need to Dig deeper. Jupiter retro over Pluto towards Neptune ?

Yes a complete Volt Face. Phoo-ie.

Does it mean simply far to much of a Good Thing ?

Worth watching this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WT7o_5d ... e=youtu.be

H

Please don't post any further financial astrology posts in the Sports and Speculation forum Woo Woo.

As you are already are aware this kind of discussion has all moved to the Mundane + Financial forum

I am also toughening up the policy in inserting links unless the site is mentioned and the reason for posting given.

Thanks

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly