The 2020 Stock Markets - Mr Grizzly Bear !

OK So I'm looking ahead to the week of the 18th May now. Trying to see passed what might come 6th-8th May and then into the Week of the 11th May.

Having said that whether the Full Moon will continue the -VE Mood during this Tuesday into Thursday is a difficult one.

For me it is the 5-2 days before the Full that is the really Tense time. But this one includes Scorpio from the Wednesday pm till Friday.

Pretty good Timing to keep any Turbulence going, but picking the End Point is pretty hard.

I'd say Dawn on the 7th UKT as things stand.

Mars trine The Node coming in behind it All ....

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon May 04, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

OK So S&P Futures touched 2780 ! My Retracements make that sort of Level in the 50% brackets !

I think it'd be significant if we dropped well below that. 2,785-2,790 !

I'm also wondering now about r.Jupiter moving back and SD over the Fed's Own n.Jupiter ...

That's a bit Weird I'd say. The Fed filling its Pockets and Boots ?

Basically buying up loads of Assets ?

Remember Jupiter has a Bad Side too ... Excess.

H

We'll I'd have expected a Snowball effect today as we move towards the Combustion. It may well still happen. Also the Combustion might have less affect if it happens as the sun is Setting ?

I hadn't really factored in the Nodes ingress to Gemini. Tomorrow.

Talking Broad Generalisation it is moving away from Cancer and 4th House Themes to more short Distance Travel, Connectivity and Communication related to Gemini.

It seems relavant as we mopve away from Destiny Issues related to the Old Age and now to those Business Sectors most badly hit by the Virus.

As the Node sweeps thru Gemini they are going to be severely Tested.

Karmically it fits. Those Business best prepared will deal with this but Others will fail.

The Node isn't a Rose Garden.

Further, the Nodal Cycle is waning now.

H

Worth noting that Mercury makes her Home run to Gemini early next Week.

That adds to my Relieft Rally Bounce Back that I expect towards the End of this Week.

Judging when to close the Shorts is the Question ? Maybe first thing tomorrow.

Though a "Good" Scorpio Moon could easily takes us Down another 2 or 3% ...

H

OK So as I type Mercury is approaching the Sun. EXACT.

No Panic ?

Um ?

My paid for Support Info says were are bouncing off a Support around 2,835 or so ..

Let's see what The Chart Guys say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzyKulptAk

I hear that the Big Tech Stock did well. The Node just 02°00' from Gemini.

It is a big Change but I doubt that is in play here.

So ?

Will the filled Moon cause concerns ?

H

Will I am at it. I believe 2,972 was the Top. So I've drawn Fib Retracements from the 2,189 Bottom to that Level.

That gives another Support at 2,788-2,785. So we've got two there. And that is about where we Bounced off today.

I'll add in 12, 3, 3 Stoics to see if we have an further indication. And that is about it from me.

Interesting what Mr Chart Guy is saying. He seems to be Grizzly too !!

H

Before I check the Markets these are some Points that may be Corrections ...

1/ The Scorpio Moon bites around 8hrs UKT tomorrow Wednesday 6th May. So we still have Time for a Panic.

2/ If you look at the Daily Chart of the S&P and the Bounce to 2,972 you see a Double Top, and a Head and Shoulders forming ...

As I expect a bit of Relief towards the end of this Week into next, and maybe all next Week into the Week of 18th May that seems possible.

A Gladstone Small style Head and Shoulders !!

Planets turning Retro don't impact things immediately and it can be several Days before the Stall Mood is felt.

3/ The Fed's Jupiter is at 23°19' CP, NOT 17°35' CP which is the NASDAQ's MC.

So surely that suggest the NASDAQ will be doing the better of them All ? Even if Jupiter is retro much of the Time.

And also comes up short of the Exact I think. 17°45 CP ?

4/ I think that is about how I see it just now. Let's see where the Markets are !!

H

1/ I think the Moment we are waiting for is once Jupiter turns retro. Saturn will already be in that direction and applying to the USA's n.Pluto. Venus too will be retro. So that is on the 15th May. I think.

2/ Just now the Full Moon is causing some Selling till Dawn tomorrow....

3/ But Mars is trine the Node till the Weekend. A +VE.

I imagine we'll complete the peak of the Right Shoulder early next Week. Or late this Friday.

4/ But let's NOT forget Pluto is applying to Neptune. I believe that is a strong force stabilising the Global Situation each Spring and Summer now till 2023.

H

OK so Mars's trine to the Node runs thru till about 19hrs UKT on this Tuesday 12th May.

I'd say that is supporting the Tech Stocks just now.

And then once it passes AND Mars moves out of Techie Aquarius, then Saturn's retro motion will be felt.

I think we'll Stall on the 14th-15th May.

Let's see how that Right Shoulder forms tomorrow ?

H

PS There are thousands of these sorts of Opinions going around. Here is one ...

https://moneyandmarkets.com/next-great- ... rket-crash

So having learned a bit about Gaps, will we fill up to 3,000 ? I'd imagine so now.

Now I am on to Wedges and Triangles ....

https://www.incrediblecharts.com/techni ... wedges.php

It seems that many of the US Main Sectors are close to some sort of Break ...

Astrologically it remains the same.

1/ Astrologically there are two Factors coming.

a/ Basically things start to turn -VE next week and especially in the week of the 18th May

b/ However, equally I've found a Cycle that tends to support the Global Economic situation Spring thru to late Summer.

b/ has been Inforce for some Time whilst a/ will be a Change to the -VE.

Talking S&P 500 Index we might push up till late Tuesday. Mars trine Node.

So will Gap Up then Sell Off thru next Week.

I'd imagine ...

2/ Trump has of course now got his fingers on this AGAIN and is playing the China Trade Deal Game

God help Us !

But The Don#ld might NOT like Saturn's retro motion ... As its had him by the throat for several months now. And that starts again with vigor come the 13th May.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n-ykDyR_nI

So Mars continues to apply to the Node till 18:30hrs Tuesday 12th May UKT.

Mercury enters Gemini about 23hrs on Monday the 11th May. Saturn turns retro earlier that Day ...

And Venus by early on the 13th May. Jupiter NOT till the 15th May. Retro motions take a few Days or even a Week to be felt.

I'm interested in what Mercury in Gemini brings ? Don't know just yet. Communications. Short Term Travel ?

Testing ? Tracing ? Tracking ? All good Mercury in Gemini stuff. Also Stay- Vacations ?

It also suggest that Trade Volumes will pick up. Traders happier to Trade.

I think with the Node there too we'll be seeing how the New Ways begin to develop.

r.Jupiter heads back towards the NASDAQ's MC and SD's on it. Tech is clearly the Big winner out of the CoVid-1 Horror Story.

Main Street the Big Loser though, as r.Saturn rolls back over the USA's n.Pluto.

Owch .... All the way till very early August. So Gott knows how those two different energies balance out ?

r.Jupiter isn't a healthy thing though. And in Capricorn. How to call that ?

It could suggest some sort of Desperation ... Remember Jupiter is in Capricorn NOT in Sagittarius now WooWoo !

The Fed's Jupiter is about 23°35' CP too so will get visited by r.Jupiter and r.Pluto.

Again Unknowable so far. Though my first Thoughts are generally an Unhealthy Situation ...

H

So at last we might get some Short Selling Action ! As I think Mars's completion of the trine with the Gemini Node by 18:30hrs this Tuesday 12th May, will suck in more Buyers on a nice little +VE Wave, and then we'll begin to Pull Back as it falls into Pisces very soon after early on the 13th May.

Recent Consolidation means that it will supposedly be harder to Crash, and I also think that Pluto applying to Neptune makes it very hard to have an Global Economic Crisis from late March till late Sept.

This is My Delusional Cycle ... Clearly the World's Economy and The World's Workforce are in a Terrible Place, but the S&P500 is about 10% from all Time Highs and the NASDAQ is making new all Time Highs.

Let's NOT forget WooWoo that the Main Phase of the Information Age is forming as Jupiter applies to Saturn till next Weekend. Note it is a False Start as they will very soon separate, but the Real Deal comes along in December.

I think I've answered the Query. And §Hence why I post my Thoughts here. That Old 90's Walk Thur Process delivering again perhaps.

[WITHSTANDING the above The Tech Thing is a hard one as r.Jupiter will run over the NASDAQ's MC, the Node is in the Communication Centre of Gemini. Mercury will be there soon and the Sun on the 23rd May.]

I think much of this recent Rally in Big Tech has been more to do with Jupiter applying to Saturn. Great Ages don't just appear overnight. They build and build. So probably what has happened recently is a bit of a False Start.

[We might get some sort of Wave generated from all that together. The Sun moving towards the Node is said to be +VE, but it all ends with an Horrific Eclipse on the 21st June, when the skies will literally go dark at Dawn.]

The Node is moving very very slowly now in the late degrees of Gemini, and therefore the Fixed Cross.

Those afflicted will be getting flattened, as I'm sure many are. Many people with a Fixed Mentality.

H