[
][/img]
Hi H

At least the Kala Sarpa is broken with Sun moon & Mercury movement should have been attempted from the lockdown when mercury broke the Kala Sarpa early in June but mercury is retro at the eclipse opposing the December eclipse
maybe Wuhan worried about mutated C strains.

Woo Woo wrote:
This looks very powerful .... Right on the Solstice too.

7hr 41mins UKT 21st June 2020.
Too right its powerful! Some call 0 Cancer the world point. An eclipse exactly on that degree is extremely significant for world events.

Clearly,one tends to think of countries associated with Cancer like the US and the UK (Moon).

However, the eclipse path is very interesting.

Central and east Africa, Saudi-Arabia/Yemen, India/Pakistan border (Kashmir). Southern China/Tawain. The last three of these are hot spots already.

The eclipse path goes right through the Island of Tawain. China has been taking the opportunity to put more pressure on Tawain while the rest of the world has been distracted with the coronavirus crisis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_ecl ... Jun21A.gif

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

Hi Mark,

I studied Eclipses for several years following Celeste Teale. As you know they are made up of Moving Parts.

Luckily this one the Eclipse has passed the Node by the Time it forms completely. But the Node is very close.

I noticed that that the Node is nearly stationary for about 4 months. From May till August.

Well moving VERY SLOWLY. This will be a factor related to the Cardinal Point and the Summer Solstice.

But if you have a Point from about 29°34' to 28°34' then the Node sits on top of you for several months. On the Cardinal Cross. (I'll check these details again but the concept is right).

The Node is a bit like an Uber Saturn experience.

I'm pretty pessimistic now. Further it is just on the Edge of this Nakshastra Mula too.

And logically there will be a Lunar Eclipse before and after too. Oooh Ah ?

H

I happened to be reminded of this

1/ The 21st June Eclipse gets transited by Mars immediately to a peak on the 30th June.

Saturn is nearly exact to the Eclipse Point in inconjunction, till 26th June.

2/ The 26th Dec Eclipse Point gets a Sun transit on the 25th June, and Mars on the 5th July.

3/ For me the Nodes have been nearly Stationary in the late Degrees of Gemini. I think a lot of People have been getting Crushed, and the Eclipse might just be a Horror on Top of that.

An Eclipse on the Solstice has to be Something.

H