Virtual Grand National 2020

Astrology v Computer?

All racing in the UK was stopped some weeks ago; and in Ireland a week or so later.

Today would have been the biggest event in the UK racing calendar.

A virtual race has been scheduled for 17:15 today. 4th April 2020.

All proceeds go to the charity NHS Together.

Here is the race card - no colours for the jockeys.

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/rac ... d-national

We don't know where the computer is based for a location - but maybe the original site of the race - Aintree Racecourse, Liverpool L9 5AS - is appropriate?

I've had a look at the chart. I like Addey's method so I always cast in Campanus.

19:10 Vigo rises - merc in pisces at 20:14 pisces conjunct neptune

Virgo rules 10th as well.

Incidentally, the company running the virtual programme - so are we actually judging the 10th house maybe? "The Authority" that runs this race, the computer programme, that feeds the data into the machine... ? -

well, that company is called Inspired. ! Angular neptune in (modern) rulership. with merc for the "breathing" part of to inspire, to breath in .

On the 7th cusp of "the bookie". Does this mean they are "friends with" the bookies? In which case, a long odds horse is better for the bookie.. if the computer just happened to spit that out.. and more "proceeds", profit, for the charity donation.

Moon is in the 12th. How fitting for a race to raise money for hospitals - and for a hidden/clandestine "non"-race (& the angular neptune, "virtual")
In Leo - just for the "show" of it?

Campanus 5th next hits antiscion of MC in gemini. So for me, all roads lead to mercury in virgo in pisces conj neptune.

The Storyteller
Saint Xavier (the patron saint of missionaries)

I also like Any Second Now.
And I think Tiger Roll must be in there somewhere being the winner 2019 and 2018.

I sometimes like to use use the closet aspect. That is Jup conj Pluto 3 seconds from perfection. That's close!

I have seen some astrologers delineate this as the peak of the pandemic. Makes sense, let's hope so.

For this race - I like OK Corral. (the placement is in the 5th)

The computer was run in Manchester.

Result
Potters Corner
Walk in the Mill
Any Second Now
Tiger Roll
Burrows Saint

3rd and 4th - and the wrong saint in 5th place.

Potter and Walk both have mercury connotation for me - the first being hands, craft etc, the 2nd being movement.

It's Sod's Law that now I have time for astrology due to lock down there is no actual racing! :lala