I think the Chart of the S&P 500 Daily tells us things ...... Add in the Astrology.

1/ A clear Double top around 2,971,

2/ and a Head and Shoulders forming too ... All be it flattish.

Further, I think I can start drawing some more Retracements from the Bottom 2,189.5 upto 2,972.

See if that helps me.

H

So in the Week of the 11th May loads of Planets turn Retro. Pluto is already and Jupiter realises it won't make it to the n.Pluto .....

I'm interested in what happens say from Dawn on the 7th May UKT till say the end of the Week of the 11th May. Say till the 16th May.

It could see Retail Investors sucked back in if there is a Relief Rally. Also this idea that a Gap has to be filled.

Retro Motions take time to be Felt. I'm interested also in Mercury rising between the Sun and Venus. Mercury will anyway be into its 40 Day Selling Phase.

This Moon can cause Panic but actually it is the Scorpio Phase inconjunct that seems to be the better One for that.

I think that about Covers It ...

r.Venus and Mercury must clash too in the coming Weeks.

H

PS Currently I'm trying to read up on Filling Gaps in Charts ..... I'll start with this.

https://www.swing-trade-stocks.com/gaps.html

There are about 50 Cycles to watch and upto about 1,000 pieces of information in a Chart I believe.

Each Planet can move the Markets. But there are probable about 5 or 6 real Beauties.

The Node is one and it moves Sign this Week into Gemini. And I think that is a +VE.

Simply put the Fire and Air signs are more Market friendly than the Others.

And Mars applies in trine to the North Node till early on Monday the 11th May.

So perhaps there is an +VE Energy out there that can fuel a Relief Rally towards the End of this Week ahead and into early the Week after.

So now Exciting Times till we are into the Week of the 18th May.

H