I'm looking forward to reading what the Techies have to say. We all bottled it going into this Week. And missed out on a really decent bit of Selling.

Now we have bounced off one of their Key Supports around 2735. And have moved back up towards 2788.

The action of Jupiter, ie The Fed and the US Government, should keep as Afloat just now.

Let's see how the week gathers Steam (see what I did there?). But very Late April thru to the Full Moon the week after is going to be Tense.

As to Trades I'll probably sit it out till into next week. I'd imagine we might rise back up again above the 2788 Level, before retesting it and Levels below as we move towards the End of the Month

H

So it is getting Interesting. I managed to find some Support Levels from another Astrologer.

Though I have to say Steve's Levels of 2,935 and 2,735 seem to be working.

Famous Last Words ! I've taken some small Long Positions. I think with Half a Chance we'll be +VE now thru' till towards the End of next Week.

We are still swinging around the 50 Retracement. 2,788. Could we fall off it ?

We'll with Fed promising to pick us up every time we do then I doubt it. And that is Jupiter.

But the Sun dancing with Uranus till early next Week is a Big Thing.

H

So I'm a bit Nervous of things just now. I'll be glad to get the Sun passed Uranus.

I want to catch near term Top. It might be the Top till say early Sept.

I'm NOT surprised we've pushed back up and think we will continue to do that into early next Week.

Across a Weekend ? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh !!

We pushed upto 2,845 and now sit again on the 2,788 50% Retracement Level ...

From what I understand this is literally the Point of No Return (sort of). The Cross Roads.

I've bought the access to more Support Levels and Resistance Levels so can't just plant them here.

But anyway what I write here is my Work. It seems if we push above 2,850 then we move on up to towards 2,935.

I can see that by say early Monday, or very late tomorrow .....

H

Well yesterday was Jupiter Day ! Today Venus Day. We have got stuck around 2,800 .....

For me Jupiter is reaching but NOT yet the point where the distance to the Turning Point is nearer than twice the Distance to the USA's n.Pluto.

Jupiter is also slowing. What can happen over the Weekend that can push us Higher into next Week ?

So enough next Week Mercury will be nearing Uranus. = BUMPY. We have the Combustion on the Monday 4th May after just as the Full Moon is felt.

I hope that points to the VIX in action ....

H

Jupiter stops at 27°14' CP. About 0°20' from the USA's n.Pluto at 27°34' CP.

I feel once he has passed 26°54' early on Thursday 30th April UKT, then the situations changes.

He's NOT going to make it. A bit like running to jump over a Stream. Suddenly mid Run Up you know you aren't going to make the Jump and you falter.

Already Jupiter is slowing. We hear talk that the Republicans won't support more Stimulus ....

Saturn is also slowing and blocking his way .... Pluto too easing behind him.

Again it is necessary to look at Support Levels. For me it is the 2,788 Level and the Stoics to go with it.

H

OK So a bit more like it towards the Close. I'd expect that to carry over into Monday just.

Again necessary to spend Time on the Support Levels and Resistances over the Weekend.

But once the sun is free of Uranus we are back into the Clear Blue Waters. This time they will be getting Muddier I think.

OK So I don't need to rush this but basically we have had a Double Top at about 2,844 ... At least the Resistance was tested yesterday and today.

I also know that that is a Resistance Level. I'd expect things to fall back from that on Monday, probably into the Afternoon.

H

OK So I've listened to what the Technical Analysts have had to say .....

I think we can start +VE next Week and test the 2,895 Double Top point ...

Then I expect Mercury to feel Uranus's Vibrations and Turbulence to enter ...

H

When considering how The Stars might impact The Markets, or when I occasionally interfere in my Friends Lives, I try to stick to Big Plays. CLEAR CUT THINGs. Avoid getting too Clever.

This is bordering on the Too Clever by Half ...

I enjoy saying things are Unknowable, or even at times Unknown. I’d say we aren’t far from the Unknown here.

So we are moving into an interesting few months now. Uranus will rise before the Sun from tomorrow.

But Uranus is in Taurus. May is coming and the Spring Blossom is showing. Taureans are gladfully looking at the Green Shoots in their Gardens. All is well.

But Uranus in Taurus is a VERY DISRUPTIVE Energy. And now he is dominating Taurus for a few months at least. And most Things.

This means Change. Can we expect Strange New Ideas ? I think we can.

Lots of Medium Size Astrological Changes are coming.

Mercury will soon leave Trader Friendly Aries and enter Safety Seeking Taurus. Um ? Then Mercury Combusts and then enters the Selling Phase where he rises after the Sun.

Further Mercury will then rise between the Sun and Venus.

I think* that is a subtle move to the –VE. Further, this all happens as the filling Moon moves towards Scorpio.

We’ll be Exiting Lockdowns then so I feel once Mercury leaves Aries on late pm tomorrow/ Monday 27th April then changes is afoot. He’ll already be passed the 27° Line anyway when Markets open.

In front of him stands Uranus. I can’t see that as anything other than Turbulence, Volatility and therefore Selling. And then the filling Moon bites towards the end of the Week.

I think there is a “Reasonable Chance??? we’ll have a Minor Panic. Drop down towards the 2,635 Level ?

That takes us to the 8th April. Calm returns as that week ends.

But Venus is SR, Saturn SR, and Jupiter SR in the week of the 11th April. Pluto already by then. In fact now.

NB Mercury will be in Gemini. Just noticed that.

Jupiter reaches the Half Way Point to the USA’s n.Pluto this Thursday 30th April.

I’m NOT hugely Confident but I don’t see much +VE once any Good Feel has spent itself tomorrow.

Much is about Uranus. And Uranus doesn’t usually let Anybody down when it comes to Disruption.

So I need to look at Resistances and Supports and even Stoics.

I think we might make the Double Top at 2,881 tomorrow. Another to watch would be 2,845.

On the Downside dropping below 2,800 and especially 2,788 would be warnings that we are Dumping.

Much then depends on how it goes from Asia into Europe overnight.

Personally, I feel as soon as The Lockdowns are lifted that the Virus Numbers will surge again.

And then we see the Real Problem just as many Planets turn Retro.

Much depends on how Jupiter plays out. It is a Big Change a he moves back towards Pluto, then Neptune, then the Fed’s n.Jupiter.

I really, really, really don’t know but it is a significant Change. On the Face of It that would suggest some very clear change in US Government Strategy related to Stimulus.

The Eclipse hits the Fed hard on the 21st June. I really can’t see the Fed and the US Government just saying right we are withdrawing Support from the 15th May.

But Mitch McConnell seemed to suggest that sort of thing. I suppose we are into Election Season now too.

I don’t know. A Pity as we move towards the end of May, into June, July and August, and early Sept Jupiter’s roll will VERY IMPORTANT to understand.

H

So we started the Week energetically !! I thought we might as the Sun and Uranus danced.

Now will it be a Train Wreck as Mercury heads towards Uranus, the combusts, as the Moon fills ?

Um ?

H

OK So now we've got over the Key 2,935 Level, and for some the 2,950. Things may change to the Upside.

But we've got the Uranus Mercury conjunction tonight, and then the Mercury Sun combustion on Monday evening, and that'll be just when the Full Moon is biting.

So we are at the Top of the Range and we've got Holidays and a Weekend, and those Aspects.

I've got some Long Positions that'll Cash in today asap. A lot turn Retro in the week of the 11th May.

Will Jupiter still keep us afloat ?

H

OK So the Mercury Uranus dance has produced the Minor Panic that I expected. Exact around 5hrs UKT today.

I’d expect things to Calm Down NOW as we progress thru today till the Close.

However, we’ll do something similar on Monday into Tuesday so things aren’t so clear Cut just now.

And the Full Moon will bite in the next 48 hrs …. So things could get Wild-ish ...

Again this is where knowledge of Support Levels is important

H