OK So we've close at 2,874 or so ... Um ? Neither a Double Top nor a Fib ?

Chart Guy warning that Amazon, Microsoft and Apple have to be watched very carefully.

Also Tech Earnings next week. For me the Rotation into Taurus should see a change but I think the trine between Venus and Mars is healthy.

So we have to think that 2935 will be tested, and then we might get a Head and Shoulders pattern.

Definitely it will be a Weekend spent in Heavy Analysis, but Astrologically now maybe the next Hurdle will be the very few days of May. Holidays might get in the way.

Could be a very interesting start to next Week. Venus Air trine Mars ? Could mean Overconfidence ?

H

Right I was getting a bit confused Last Night. So to clarify my own Thinking here is what I think is going on.

1/ We are entering Taurus with Venus is a Bullish-ish Attitude. Note as that happens the energy that made Old Bullie feel Bullish begins to weaken.

2/ Also we've left Aries. Also the Sun is heading towards Uranus.

So we've reached the Sunny Uplands, ONLY 17.5% from the All Time Highs, and we might take our Rain Coat off.

3/ We have the 2,935 Fib Level ahead, and the less relevant Top at 2850 below.

The Move into Taurus is significant. But I'd expect more of a Consolidation now.

With Venus Bullish for a few days, or a week then instead of Bonds and Gold, we might see careful Investors liking Stocks.

4/ But definitely I'm looking for input from Technical Analysts as Astrologically we've rocketed up to this Orbit on a combination of Shorter Term +VEs.

I doubt we'll hold the Orbit for too long. But the Sun crosses Uranus next Weekend. So any Shock Value is lost.

5/ This week is a New Moon. So very Calm. But Uranus rules the New Moon so Turbulence is being woven into things.

That's the Best I can do. I'd expect a fairly Stable week and that might draw in Speculators.

6/ The Node leaves Ardra on the 23rd August. Unknown. Probably adding Clarity to the Virus Saga.

If we pass the 2935 Level fully then the next Level is 3100. The First I can see happening but NOT the Second.

SO VERY INTERESTING IN THAT "VERY TEDIOUS" SORT OF WAY !!!

I'll be watching what The Chart Guys say ... A period of Consolidation might make the PUT Options Prices a lot better.

Currently, they are Terrible. Hint! Hint! to Woowoo.

The Clues in the Prices.

H

PS No need for me to comment till we are well into next Week now.

The Short and The Short of It is that I can't get a Handle on what comes early next Week.

Nor really thru till the very end of April.

Probably Calm. Therefore Upward gently.

The Sun Uranus could change that towards the Weekend.

We are VERY VERY far retraced so that must be Dangerous.

The Node leaves Ardra on Thursday but I see that the next Nakshatra isn't too kind.

Um ?

H

So this defines it ... An Email to a friend

Hi Matty !

1/ Step by Step with the Levels. I'm enjoying Steve's work and following Lara's too.

2/ The New Moon in Taurus NOW till say Thursday is a boring one. Don't have a Party. Everybody is TOO GROUNDED.

3/ Venus may feel slightly Risk On so we might nudge Higher. Really this is NOW why I pay Subscriptions.

We will STALL by the end of May. Very early May might have some sort of Shock. Even the end of this week maybe Bumpy but things are a lot more Stable

Just trying to "Step Off" at the Right Moment.

H

PS The Node changes into Mrigshira on the 22nd April. This might NOT bring as much relief a I thought

So as the Sun clicks thru the signs I think we go thru phases of Action; Consolidation, and Unhealthy Stagnation.

We've had Action and now we are into +VE Consolidation. Further, it is a New Moon that should then lead to some Excitement for very early May.

I'd imagine Capital will flow into Stocks, Bonds and Gold. Short Sellers may have to wait till next Week now.

H

OK The Markets ticking Lower. Really I should have waited till the Morning got going to get a feel for the Sun's move into Taurus.

Subtle changes to the -VE as Mercury and Venus lost Boosters .............

A New Moon normally is a Passionless Time, but when something does happen you really feel the Landing.

And if that'd happened this week we'll all feel the Landing ............

I suppose it is about the Sun's affect on Uranus ...

H

So definitely walked into an Astrological Door over the Weekend. Things were bound to start Shaky this week. I bet on it but then on the absence of -YE News bailed out.

Further we aren't going to Tank. The Fed will stop it. Further I have a Cycle that sees support for the Economy Astrologically from April till Sept.

We are back in Go Insane Land. This time it'll be the Fed that Talks Up the Markets. True Capitalism is Ending.

While the Fed has its way there will NOT be any true sense of Risk to Capital.

H

OK So before I checked the Markets I had found better Harmony.

Over the Weekend Mars started separating from Venus, and Mercury passed the mid point, and also separated from them.

Subtle but The Stall that I had commented on. The problem is that the Three Analysts I am following had been sucked into the peak energy that hit late Last Week.

Me too to some extent. Though I re-opened my Short Positions quickly yesterday.

Now we are sitting on 2,788 .....

Where's The Fed ?

H

1/ So Netflix Report around 21hrs UKT 22nd April, this Wednesday.

The New Moon is around 3hrs 23rd April. I'd say we have Downside risk till around Dawn on Wednesday 22nd.

Till the New Moon begins to form.

2/ Don't forget Uranus is now dominating, and will dominate the New Moon too.

So is it Out with the Old (Oil) In with the New (Tech and Connectivity) ?

3/ Although I think the move into Taurus has activated Uranus's Brave New World Games, I equally think the loss of the Temporary +VEs over the Weekend have opened the Door for this Drop.

Somebody went "Booh" and all the Taurian Bulls ran under their Covers again.

4/ What comes now ? Futures are below 2,788. We could drop to the 2650 Level by Dawn tomorrow UKT.

But I think that'd be the Bottom for this Minor Panic. If things like this do happen at New Moons then be sure to have had your Shock Absorbs check before.

H