The Stock Markets in May 2020 - CONTACT !

Heh Let's move on !

1/ Little surprise to hear more talk of Stimulus and Big Spending on the USA.

Jupiter powers on towards Pluto. Bullish all the Way.

2/ As we speak the SP Double topping around 2650 ? Um ?

Plenty warning of a further Sell Off. Let's just get thru tonight in the US and the Mars Saturn conjunction ...

3/ Then that pretty well ONLY leaves the Mars Uranus square right under the Full Moon, next Tuesday around 20hrs UKT.

4/ Then the week after is the US Earnings Season ?

It is my first thought on the Matter but you'd think that a Mars AQ Uranus TA square under the Full Moon would trigger Erratic Behaviour.

5/ Say what you like once Jupiter begins to move away from Pluto and starts getting blocked by Saturn, in anyway then the Bounce begins to Stall ....

So Short Seller of the World UNITE ! Probably now a case of trying to assess the Jumping Off Point.

The Jupiter Pluto conjunction is around 8hrs UKT on the 5th April. Right on the middle of the Weekend.

Do Cherta !

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri May 01, 2020 9:43 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Ok So things seem to have become clearer. Mars has passed Saturn and as Jodi predicted we've had talk of Infrastructure Spending.

Phase I

For me now it is a case of how High we climb towards the Close this Friday 3rd April.

And then how far we stumble over Uranus late on the Tuesday 8th April UKT.

Can we then pick ourselves up ? If so how ? Does t.Jupiter applying to the US's n.Pluto deliver ?

That runs till mid May.

Phase II

Then is how does it all play out as Jupiter and plenty of other planets turn retro in May ?

r.Jupiter rolling over r.Pluto and then dancing with Neptune. It's crazy. What will that bring. Translation from Pluto to Neptune ? That could be a Horror ...

I can't read it just yet. No matter. Timeline is now till the US Close on 15th May.

And while Jupiter's back is turned, 16th May onwards, back trundles Saturn over the USA's n.Pluto.

Look back to the 24th Feb for what it brought last time. And this time it'll be retro and slow. And never more than 2° from 27°34' CP till Xmas.

Late July Jupiter passes way from Neptune and Saturn is in on the n.Pluto. Until mid Sept.

In fact Saturn is in control of the USA's n.Pluto till the 3rd Nov Election and there is little Jupiter can do about it. Though loads of further Stimulus will be being pumped in.

Pluto's very important influence comes and goes during this.

So loads of Swings and Round-A-Bouts to work out.

H

PS It is All about how Jupiter dances with the USA's n.Pluto.

It'd be worth see what rulerships the n.Pluto has ...
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It pretty well is all about Jupiter's translation of the energy from Pluto to the USA's n.Pluto.

He comes up 0°20' short on the 15th May. There are plenty of less powerful +VEs too.

The Virus is set up by the Nodes position, Saturn's position, and the fact that all the planets are to one side of the Nodal Axis.

This is in place basically till the 15th June or so.

https://uk.video.search.yahoo.com/searc ... ction=view

See is explaining the concept. But this might relate to the Western Idea of the Solar Field.

H

PS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzdiTELOtms

So a fearful Night for some reason .... Venus crossing the Asteroid of Fear.

I thought it might be to do with Mercury approaching Neptune but that is still too far off.

Shouldn't be felt till towards the Close on Friday.

So let's hope we Bounce back today driven up by Jupiter dancing with Pluto.

And in reality already dancing with the 27°34' n.Pluto ....

COME ON !

H

I can't really see any Astrological Reason why we've pulled back !!

We did have a clear Double Top and at a Fib Retracement Level, and those do work unfortunately.

Um ?

You learn to respect these with Time .....

H

Must admit that I'm really NOT able to explain why we had that Selling yesterday.

We did clearly bounce up against a Fib Resistance twice and those together are strong Resistances.

But I believe all can be explained by Astrology. I wonder then if we are building to power thru that Level ?

A bit of a Balancing Act going one between Jupiter's dance with Pluto and n.Pluto, and Mars edging towards Uranus.

I'd expect Volatility but moving to the Upside till early on Monday. Then Trouble.

Mercury remains in "What the is going on" Pisces and nearing Neptune. Take can be very fearful.

Perhaps the it is a case of "Take Cover" till the 8th April. The rest of this week may be Unknowable due to Mercury, with a filling Full Moon to add to the Excitement.

And then Jupiter falls besieged and Mars whacks into Uranus next week.

For me it is what comes then on the 8th April that interests me ! Things should be a lot clearer.

And I think more +VE.

H

You know I've followed The Stars and The News for about 15 years. Daily. Intensively.

Each planet can influence Geopolitical Situations and The Markets.

I wouldn't be surprised if little Old Mercury moving thru fearful Pisces and getting lost in Neptune doesn't explain the sort of feeling of Chaos that is going on just now.

This week.

H

So it is a Right Old Mess just now and till Dawn on the 7th April UKT.

CRAWL UNDER THE DUVET till then. Though it does seem fairly decent Support Levels are now in place.

1/ I'd expect next week to start badly ! Mars square Uranus, Mars inconjunct China's n.Uranus.

All cheered on by the Full Moon ! Hooooooooooooooowwwwwww !

2/ However, whilst that Distraction is being played out. The Main Event begins.

Jupiter gets head of Pluto. Mars gets away from Uranus eventually. Venus gets into Gemini. And Mercury gets ahead of Neptune and closer to Aries.

It will be a case of picking the Best Stocks for the Upward Pressure I think will (just) come.

I'll be buying Dips ! This Monday.

H

3/ Due to Pluto retro action in late April I think we can extend the Rally date till Later May.

Venus might begin to spoil that for us though.

OK so I'm concerned about this 2,644 Fib Level and how we bounced off it.

I'm a Mere Astrologer. We've go this final Hurdle approaching ion the form of Mars square Uranus at 19:50hrs on Tuesday 7th April.

At the open on Monday it will be a 01°10' separation, and at the open tomorrow Friday it is about a 2°50' separation, and that US Close tomorrow it will be 2°20'.....

Um ?

In the way China's n.Uranus at 4°49' and n.Moon at 3°03'. Jupiter is providing strong Uplift till Sunday 5th 08hrs.

At the Crash Point on Tuesday at 19:50hrs Jupiter will be 0°15' passed Pluto.

VERY HARD to read especially as Mercury will have come out the other side of Neptune.

Further, Mercury will have picked up sextiles from Jupiter and Pluto.

We are in the Unknowable Zone for these few days. From the Technical Analysts I'm following basically they feel there is a a Sideways towards Downside Risk.

About Right ! VERY BUMPY and the Weekend. And a Full Moon. Probably best to sit on the Sidelines till early on Wednesday 8th April.

Which leads me on to the Main Point.

H

I don't like the term Bear Market. I think better would be a Traumatised Market.

The Medicine is being applied and after Jupiter passes Pluto we'll see if the Cure appears.

It is going to be interesting. Jupiter applying to the USA's n.Pluto till 15th May, and probably till late May as Pluto will be retreating then.

But for me we have the US Earnings Season starting on the 13th April ???

And then the Speculation is Over ... We'll know what the Hit is ...

There are People warning about this week. I can't see an Astro that concerns me.

I like VERY MUCH that Mars will be in Aquarius and with a Free Run, Mercury in Aries, the sun in Areis, and Venus OK in Gemini.

I see too that the Node is approaching Gemini. I think that'll be +VE.

Jupiter will be nearer and nearer the 27°34' Point.

H

Basically I see a worrying Time as we move into this Weekend. A worrying 48hrs to start next week.

Let's see what Support Levels we have ready for Monday and Tuesday. Let's stay Cool.

Wake Up on Wednesday Ready to Roll. Or even catch some late Call Options on Tuesday in the USA.

I think we'll begin to Push Up.

What am I missing ?

What is Out there ?

Or is the promise of Stimulus and Support so strong that I'm just fussing under Mercury's distress as he passes thru Neptune ... ?

Let's just get thru tomorrow first ...

H