Well it'll be interesting to see how The Markets cope with the next few Days.

Going into the Weekend I felt pretty Optimistic. But you don't need to be stuck at Home for more than a few Hours to get a -VE Mood.

The CoVid-19 News doesn't seem too Good. The Stimulus has to be helpful but I wonder if we are looking at Violent Swings now.

As Traders get Optimistic then suddenly lose Confidence. It does seem to be a Critical Few Days and Weeks ahead.

H

OK WooWoo stick to what you know ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU_B-13jjkc

1/ A Vedic is warning that it is Critical time for the Virus ... Especially this week.

Mars crosses Saturn and Saturn is sitting in on Aquarius. Jupiter is coming to the Rescue. Venus will have passed the trine with Pluto but isn't right there o help Saturn.

2. Big $2tr Stimulus now in Law from the USA. Let's see how we wake up tomorrow in Europe.

Mars smashes up a lot of Things over the next 9 days. Mostly to do with China.

But you've got to break those Eggs to make that Omelette (or is that so so 90s Corporate Agency Speak ?)

But Mars will be moving in on the square with Uranus .... Phee Haa !

Sp 6th - 7th April VERY VOLATILE too due to Mars dancing with Uranus and China's n.Uranus.

OK So a VERY BUMPY Ride but a general Move to the Upside I'd say. Jupiter will drive that eventually.

Jupiter dancing with Pluto ? One of "The Sexiests" going !! Exact 5th April. Now ....

But once Jupiter has passed after the 5Th April then we'll see if The Medicine has worked.

Jupiter then applying to the USA's n.Pluto. THAT IS LITERALLY IT ......

Jupiter comes up about 0°20' short ....

H

One will appreciate that things are massively Complicated at the Moment.

Trying to understand what is driving the Virus is hard to know. It should be clearly showing up in Charts.

A Foreign Agent at work ? The ONLY Thing is The Node in Mula, and that lasts till the 20th Sept ...

Next Saturn in another Nakshastra. Jupiter will chase that away till the 15th May, but then it'll come again.

Virus Wave II ?

Looks like the Clear Blue-ish Waters won't be felt till the Wednesday 8th April. Till then VERY VOLATILE.

Big Moves Up and then Sharp Sell Offs ? My feeling is that we might well move into a true Bear Market longer term ...

I think People are now trying to select Sub-Sectors that will do Well over the next 4 or 5 Months.

Let's see how the next 9 Days play out.

H

So two Big events coming .....

1/ Tomorrow around 19:30hrs UKT Mars smashes into Saturn AT PACE. Possibly translating energy from Pluto.

In The Czech it is "Drb" ! Or a Hospital Pass .... SMASH ..

Then on marches Mars across many Chinese Sensitive Points and eventually square Uranus on the 7th April.

Eventually Mars breaks free for the Run thru Aquarius. Mercury to be in Aries from the 13th April too.

2/ And on marches Jupiter towards Pluto on the 5th April. And then we hold our Breaths ....

Will The Bird fly ? Will the Stimulus work ? On glides Jupiter towards the USA's n.Pluto at 27.34' CP.

I think a lot of Optimistic Things are coming ... It Cyclical isn't it ? It can't be misery for Ever.

And Jupiter is in amongst them till the 21st Dec. Thank Gott !

When the Second Information Age starts.

But Pluto will have something to say about that as will Saturn.

Things will change next Year. Get prepared for Falling in the Dirty.

H

People are talking about One More Big Sell Off before Bouncing back towards 3,000 !

I'm afraid that'll come after Jupiter departs Pluto this Sunday 5th April.

SORRY. Jupiter applying to Pluto is one of the biggest +VE, and then Jupiter begins to stall and Saturn begins to block him.

A lot of planets turn retro in mid May so possibly we could see a Stall, then a Heavy Back Slide.

But as soon as the Back Slide starts in late May there is Pluto to catch Jupiter again.

And then Jupiter to dance with Neptune, and then back into Pluto arms as the election comes.

SO HARD TO CALL ...

Personally this is where I pay a little Money for a few months Membership of some of the Better Technical Analysts.

Many looking for anything I haven't seen and especially Resistance and support Levels.

I post these Thoughts to help me clarify my thinking.

Let's be realistic. Jupiter will be trapped between Pluto and Saturn and in a depressing Nakshastra for him.

He's got his work Cut Out to lift the US !

The Node changes sign into Gemini. There is a Massive Massive Eclipse on the 21st June.

Venus retro ? The two Scorpio Full Paranoia Moons of the Year.

But I don't think Jupiter will let anybody Drown ....

But this is the sort of Markets where Retail Investors get murdered .....

What Strategy to follow ? I already got burnt on MJ today !

And NOT the way you'd want to with MJ.

H

OK so as way of a Summary ....

1/ Mars will be making sparks fly till after the 7th April. The powerfully in Aquarius. Joined soon after by Mercury in Aries.

Venus slowing onto Gemini.

2/ I think it is ALL ABOUT Jupiter.

a/ Once passed Pluto on the 6th April - MARKETS STALLING ?

Whilst Mars and Mercury march on in Air and Fire.

b/ SR around the 15th May and heading back towards Pluto and Neptune. NO IDEA.

Translating from Pluto to Neptune ? BIZARRE !!

c/ Venus turning retro and combust. Drb !

d/ r.Saturn heading back over the USA's n.Pluto. Drb !

So Late May will see some sort of Big Change ... Unknowable just now ...

H

OK And there is Mercury approaching Neptune all the way till the Close in the US on Friday.

Then sextile some powerful planets. Then into Aries.

That's got the Feel of Mercury High on something.

So much is about tomorrow pm an how Mars deals with Saturn. And then how Mars marches over those Chinese Asc and Sensitive Points.

NOT least the n.Uranus at 4°59 ' CN.

I can see why we've moved to the Upside and more main stream Stocks too.

Just be happy to Wake Up OK on the 1st April even if you get April fooled !

H