So it is pretty Well t.Jupiter v t.Mars till the 7th April. TURBULENT probably doesn't Cover It.

I'll think a little Bit more to see if we'll be dropping below the 2,280 Level.

We really really really could do with that Third Phase Stimulus to be passed this Weekend.

Any News ?

H

The next few Weeks ?

Well there are different takes on this, so these are Big Calls ....

1/ I'm optimistic that Jupiter applying to t.Pluto and then on to the n.Pluto of the USA will relate to Strong Stimulus and Support till the 15th May.

ROCK ON !

2/ All the while Ketu is stuck in the Minefield that is Mula, and Rahu in Ardra.

I also understand that Jupiter might be afflicted so I think there will be plenty of people with money and ability but nowhere to exercise those two.

3/ Finally on the Turbulent side Mars is in action till the 7th April, and the Sun and Moon square the Nodes over the next few days.

Did the Congress pass that Third Phase Bill ? If NOT then we are in for one Hell of a Bumpy start to the Week.

4/ 2,280 seems to be a Key Support and we could then fall a good long Way. Less likely would be to cross up above 2,500.

A VERY BUMPY RIDE !

H

I'm probably beginning to repeat myself, which is a good Sign.

1/ The Nodes are in the Minefields of Mula and Ardra ...... NOT GOOD.

But the Eclipse Point has been passed. I think that is basically the Turning Point.

2/ Unfortunately Mars is going to do what Mars dies best now till say the 7th April.

Rattle a lot of Cages. Mine too ....

3/ Jupiter however is powering in shouting "Break It Up" +VEly towards t.Pluto on the 5th April and US's n.Pluto on the 15th May.

I'd say the Panic will be over soon after Easter ......

And let's NOT forget the Panic is about Hospital Beds and NOT much more.

H

Well hard to Keep Up with all that is going on ..........

1/ Surely surely Jupiter applying to Pluto is what is lifting the Markets ? All the way till the 5th April.

And as it does it begins to come in contact with the USA's n.Pluto too. And goes all the way to about 0°20' of that when it SRs in mid May ......

2/ But it will then be Besieged by Pluto and Saturn, from the 5th April till the 30th June.

3/ Um ? Just like Mars is now till the 1st April. Can we then deduce that the relationship between Pluto and Saturn is very much related to the Virus's Playing Field.

For example I don't know what happened in the USA but in the UK. Exactly after Mars had moved into Besiegment we All were Locked Down.

Because we All had been so so so Naughty.

4/ So something very strange will happen once Jupiter moves into the middle of the Pluto Saturn Playing Field.

5/ And what will happen early this Friday the 27th March UKT as Mars crosses over the USA's n.Pluto ?

But Jupiter isn't too far away.

6/ On the 23rd April The Node moves out of Ardra. That'll be Good.

H

I think The Node passing away from the 4°07' Eclipse Point was a Big Thing.

I've studied and tried to break down Eclipses. The Node was about 08°25' when the Eclipse formed.

And that has continued to apply to the Eclipse Point since the 26th Dec. Till late last Saturday in the UK.

Trust me The Node can be Real ##@!!! ..............

Don't forget from the 13th Feb that Node entered its Den, and moved on a bit from that on the 23rd March.

You had a Mean Eclipses located in a Mean Place, and then activated constantly by One Mean ##&@@@ !

H

In my opinion we are now running into some Dangerous places. But Astro does ALWAYS allow for two sides to be told potentially.

But Mars is going to whack the NYSE Chart, Trump's and then the USA's before this week is out.

Then the Weekend is full of further whacking. And then late on the 31st a Grand Whack.

Mars is trapped between Pluto and Saturn. I'd say that makes the reactions more Violent or Energised.

The same way a Hand Grenade works ?

Plenty happens over the Weekend too of a similar Vein. And then the Fireworks late on the 31st March.

But Jupiter is adding lubricant to some of those situations. I think then the Actions in the week of the 30th March are probably more worrying, but by then Jupiter will be even closer to Pluto.

Um ?

H

PS I also found out that Saturn is in the Nakshastra called Uttarashadha a pretty Spartan type of place to be ...
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

What to Say ? Um ? Err ?

1/ Generally we've wandered into a Minefield (Nakshatras) laid in Quick Sand. Saturn and Pluto, and The Nodes.

2/ Luckily somebody has a Hot Air Balloon and is filling it up .... Jupiter.

3/ Unfortunately a Wild Dog has smelt our Fear and Blood and wandered in amongst us. Mars.

H

It is now really All Eyes on what Mars is going to do ! The list is too long of Adverse Points he's crossing now till late on the 7th April.

And all the while he is getting further and further away from Jupiter.

You'd feel we'll have one more Big Dump before we get into the Clearer Waters of the 8th April. Or 1st April for the Braver.

Probably the 1st April as Jupiter will be then very close to Pluto.

H

PS But watch for that Relief Rally tripping up as Mars gets away from Jupiter.

How about early this Friday 27th March ? And into the next week as Saturn begins to block the Runway.

You'd expect People to be parking Profits running into the Weekend. And the Weekend is trouble.

And they might NOT feel the urge to Buy on the 30th.
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

1/ Repeating myself now. A Good Sign. For me once the Node had passed the Eclipse Point and less so had left the 4th Pada of Mula, and Mars passed Pluto.

I felt the main driver of the Covid-19 threat ended.

That was all by completed as the 23rd March progressed.

Now we've just got Saturn in another Miserable Nakshantra to make us feel Miserable.

2/ Jupiter powering towards Pluto is where all the Stimulus and Support is coming from. Till the 5th April. 12 days of more Power On.

3/ What do you think will happen once he falls into the Besieged Zone of Pluto and Saturn in this Nakshantra of Misery ?

Well that is going to be interesting. The Authorities would do well to make sure the Support Measures are spent well.

We could all do with a VERY CLEVER Public Education program to lift our Optimism.

Because we will begin to feel deflated. And the USA's n.Pluto might NOT feel the total Boost it could from Jupiter.

Where's Nero's Fiddle when you need it ?

H

Well The Calvary are coming in the form of Jupiter and the Venus trine, but the Black Hat Mars is making his break.

There US Employment Figures coming out tomorrow. I suppose it is the first real Taste of how the Downturn is being felt. 12:30hrs GMT.

Could be the Whack I'm expecting.

I see that Mars forms a trine with the NYSE Sun at 27°12'. Hence no adverse reaction to the Saturn square. Or NOT much.

Still waiting for the $2Tr Stimulus out of the Senate ... I am expecting a Sell Off.

H

1/ I'm still expecting something to go BANG !as Mars crosses the USA's n.Pluto, at the midpoint of Saturn and Pluto tomorrow 8hrs UKT.

But as Jupiter isn't too far away then he'll have lubricated whatever situation was primed to go off.

2/ Don't take your Eye of that Ball though as Mars is moving away from Jupiter and hits into Saturn late on the 31st March.

But that'll be more to do with China.

3/ I think Mercury leaving Pisces will be an important turning point, and just after a Full Moon too.

H