Spring 2020 - Let The Fight Back BEGIN !

So I think after Trumpy's useful Press Conference late on Friday 13th March we can now settle down to a healthy Debate on what will happen during the rest of 2020 and say till Spring 2021.

NOT too many of The Pros claiming that they saw the Sell Off coming. One did but I feel we'll Rally now back into the 3000s so ?

Further one of the Technical Analysts I follow called the Bear Market ONLY for that sharp Bounce late last night.

I think a Bear Market reflects States of Mind. NOT arbitrary Levels.

A Bear Market is when Investors and Speculators want Out, having lost the Faith.

I feel she bottled it. And personally I think you need to stick to the Theory you follow. You can't bend the rules just because the Going got tough.

Obviously there is going to be serious Economic Fallout from shutting down The World for 2 months, after having shut down China for 2 months.

The question is How Much ? And will the Easing and Stimulus Measures be able to offset that ?

That's what I'll be thinking about and looking into !!

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

I think we are at that Point where People are trying to decide what the Longer Term impacts will be.

Also we've become used to Trumpy talking the Markets out of problems. And his Press Conference late on Friday 13th was impressive.

But then followed load of more Restrictive Measures. From my perspective in the Sauf of Little Englander Land I see 5% of what is in the News.

My World is in No Way similar to what is being Reported. But travel bans and having no where to go out to.

Nor wanting to must buy Big Doubts about the Economy. However, if the Fed deliver some sort of cleverly Target Stimulus and Support then we may march higher for a few Days.

What will Kill this if People are really into a Bear Mentality and then any Bounce gets killed off before it can put down Roots.

And Monday starts with Mercury re-entering Pisces till the 11th April. You can early guarantee that we'll be gripped by over Sensitivity again, but on a less severe Scale.

These background Moods are hard to Throw Off.

Mars powers on towards Jupiter = +VE. Jupiter to Pluto = +VE I believe.

But watch out for when Mars hits Pluto. And the Nodes cross the 4°07' CP Eclipse Point.

Something similar to Italy will happen again.

H

PS I tell you what I do like the look of.

Venus getting away from Uranus and soon to start forming powerful trines with Jupiter and Pluto.

Also Mars and the Stellar Beauty also move into a long running Earth then Air Trine.

SOON. 6°30' Orbs ?

Everything is Cyclical and we are due some sort of stabilising News.

Little Old Venus might Well be that Messenger and the Timing GREAT.

I see US Q1 Earnings start on Tuesday the 14th April. This is just about when Venus begins to lag Mars in trine.

And then SRs soon after.

H

Umph !

So tough tough few Days. I always try to be as Honest as possible even if things then become contradictory.

Well I came close to making Hugh Sums of Money. But the Sell Off came out with my Expected Dates, and before the 20th-23rd(-29th) March Hit.

Let's NOT forget that man who bought $132M of early March Puts triggering at 2800 or so. He might have missed out too.

Having waited from late Sept till late Jan for the Big Event I had to close my Short Positions as I couldn't afford to burn thru any more Money. And Christ I waited and waited ....

Simply although loads of people had warned of all sorts of things very few picked up on the Vedic info.

1/ The 4°07 CP 26th Dec Solar Eclipse falling in Nakshatra of Mula. And the South Node close at 8°23’ CP continuing to apply till very late this Saturday 21st March UKT.

2/ The real stuff comes with the Nodes entry to Mula on the 12th Feb or so and passing thru the 4th Pada till today 18th March, and remaining in Mula till Sept.

On top of that the North Node is now in Ardra till the 23rd April.

3/ However, from what I’ve read the visit of the South Node to the 4th Pada of Mula is The Mother of All Nastiness. Especially, you guessed it, towards Old People.

The North Node in Ardra isn’t pretty as it brings Storms. Till the 23rd April.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There were plenty of other Tropical Events. Mercury retro in Pisces. Virgo Full Moon. Venus hitting into Uranus. And Mars crashing into Pluto around 8hrs UKT this Monday 23rd might be the last significant –VE one.

The Sun enters Aries tomorrow. That is a complete change. Mars is applying to Jupiter. Strongly +VE till about 16hrs this Friday 20th.

I haven’t looked but I imagine the Fed will have caused the Stocks to Lift Off with clever Stimulus but perhaps one last Selling of any Relief Rally into next week. (We can’t ignore Mars hitting into Saturn late on the 31st March UKT too.)

Then we’ll spend next week sweeping up the pieces. And for all intents and purposes that might be The Panic over.

H

OK Again Honesty important here.

Worth listening to this Man. He has loads of Experience to do with Technical Charts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoRbyfstlm8

Loads of Stimulus. People talking 1929 again but it won't be like that as they are going to use Helicopter Money.

Jupiter is around !

Astrologically perhaps late Friday into Monday the 23rd March is the last Big Hurdle ?

H

"They need this money by the 5th April !!" Leader of the Senate ....

I think that answers my concern about Jupiter applying to Pluto which comes exact on the 5th April.

We need to be worried about what Mars might deliver as it translates from Jupiter to Pluto.

The South Node crosses the 4°07' Eclipse very late on Saturday 20th March UKT.

Um ? Another Flare Up like what happened in Italy ? When Mars did that a few weeks ago ?

We'll have some sort of Jump Start to Monday 23rd March. Trumpy gets a whack from Mars across his Mars/ Eclipse Point/ Asc Combo later in the week too.

The Chinese Exchanges too, but much happens over the Weekend of the 27th March.

The week after especially 31st March into the 1st April look troubling. But I've heard that points to Infrastructure Spending.

H

So the Peak Mars Jupiter energy was just before Noon in the UKT today.

The Markets have fallen off since then.

I'm tired out now and I think best for All to wait for Monday.

I think, but I'm NOT sure, we have one more Dump coming.

I think early next Week but it might be late on the 31st March too.

Most probably the latter as Jupiter won't be able to rescue that situation.

Truly complicated Astro just now. But Jupiter should save the Day overall.

H

Losing the Will here .......... Things played out as I'd expected once the Mars Jupiter conjunction had completed. Literally to the Minute.

That sort of clear Cut aspect usually do. Which leaves another to a peak just before 8hrs UKT this Monday 23rd March.

Errr ?

For those of you who don't get it basically The Nodes are passing thru some really dark Places just now. And the Nodes can be pretty Dark too.

Bad Weather ?

It does look like the Eclipse of the 26th Dec fell in the Nakshatra of Mula. And tomorrow late in the UK The South Node Ketu passes over the 4°07' CP Eclipse Point.

This is probably why I'm feeling so Blue.

I tell you Sum-Think ! [Something] .....

The USA's n.Pluto is at 27°34' CP, and the NYSEs n.Saturn is at 26°22' AR. Trump's n.Mars is at 26°47' LE.

This Wednesday 25th March into Friday 27th March t.Mars crosses the Mid Point of t.Saturn and t.Pluto around who each are 0°18' AQ and 24°46' CP.

So the Mid Point is around 24°46 + 5°30'/2 or 27°30' (check this) ...

Basically Thursday into early Friday UKT looks very Nasty ... Some are saying the Week of the 30th March will be a Shocker.

Will that 2,280 Level hold ?

H

PS We don't need Mars smacking Pluto around first thing on Monday. Let's hope that Jupiter has smoothed that Path a bit.

Calmed Mars doon .... I say Yes !