Looks like it will be an "All Nighter" trying to work out which Support Levels to respect.

And also which Resistances might trigger a further Sell Off. I'd imagine that would come towards the End of Next Week.

That'll Do !

H

The brief puncture of 2750 (looking at ES) would still look like it is holding for now. While watching that happen the contract numbers were, and still are, low. Big fish not in the pool.

And the perigee factor (second closest for 2020) intensified the effect as did, possibly, the terms of Merc being in Sat. Marsilio Firenze on Twitter watches the terms a lot in the markets.

Being on the Atlantic coast we see the effects of these high astronomy factors show up in wind and weather more than inland locations. Barely able to walk north on the beach, sand blasting legs, rip currents and all around general wildness. Equitorial crossings show up in weather quite vividly also. Sun is close. The current combo has been a doozie.

Elfie (after Alfie) !!

I am concerned about what happens as Jupiter applies to Pluto.

Also there is an Eclipse Point at 24°04', and there is one at 19°54'.

But actually the Mars Pluto conjunction comes before Jupiter reaches Pluto.

And the Mars Eclipse Point happens on the Sunday 22nd March. And that does matter.

I think things will pass off "OK-ish" from late next week thru to early April. But it will be Bumpy.

And the Mars Pluto conjunction on Monday the 23rd March will bring some sort of Severe Aggression.

Mars Saturn is on Tuesday the 31st March.

Mars does trigger loads of Points on the Charts of China, Shanghai Exchange, USA, NASDAQ and NYSE.

I'm just hoping that Jupiter's powerful energy with Pluto till the 5th April can counter act those.

But it fits doesn't it ?

The Supply side - China is on the Mend, and we just have to see what the next 3 weeks brings to the Demand Side.

H

PS And Yeh I put these Thoughts out there to keep me Honest, and to help clarify my Thinking. Help me refine it.

The Old "Walk Thru" Process in Action !!!

Great to have you Chipping In.

Bumpy? I would think so.

And whilst these Mars hits are happening the moon goes right over it all.

Looks like the 2750 is close to finished unless it actually lifts off from here with no interference.

OK So by Dawn tomorrow in the UK many more +VE Energies will begin to get a Chance to assert themselves.

1/ Mars applying to Jupiter. Jupiter applying to Pluto
2/ Mercury SD-ing and in Aquarius just
3/ Venus free of Uranus
4/ The Sun free of Neptune
5/ The Full Moon ebbing and soon to have left Virgo

ON the -VE

1/ The Node applies to China's n.Uranus
2/ And to the 4°07' Eclipse Point

Plenty of Points, and I mean Plenty, in China's, Shanghai's, US's, NASDAQ's and NYSE's Charts receive trouble from Mars, Saturn and Pluto.

That week of the 23rd starts with Mars smashing into Pluto. Um ?

H

PS NOT sure I'll be venturing out from under my Duvee though.

OK So we got some Decent energy out of Asia and that carried thru into Europe.

And then the Americans dumped it on its Head again. Testing new Lows.

I'm afraid it is to be expected. And Astrologically we are just leveling out.

I worry about how well Mercury will get traction SD-ing +27°. NOT a great location as the planets are said to get vibrations from the next Sign.

VERY EARLY DAYS.

H

I think I'm pretty well Long now till the Weekend. I'll have to think carefully about whether to Close Up for the Weekend.

NOT much Astro to add. Could we really begin to Power ON UP now ? Venus, Mercury, Mars to Jupiter, Jupiter to Pluto.

Fed Meeting 17th-18th March. Helpful.

China doing well ?

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-p ... 45310.html

There are loads of Hits on the main US and China Charts late next week thru till early April.

We'll have to look very hard at Support Levels should we Rally on.

H

So part of me is Worried for the World Economy for the next 5 to 6 months.

China seems to have turned this around, but now it is the time of Europe, the UK and of course the USA.

Let's hope that this last Monday's total over-reaction has taken the edge of the need to Panic.

Must rest on how Jupiter's motion over Pluto, then Mars's motion over Jupiter, and then Pluto plays out.

That all does happen near to the USA's Pluto but NOT near enough. 27°34' CP. Mars crashes into that on Friday the 27th March.

The n.Pluto at the mid point of t.Pluto and t.Saturn just now. Further t.Pluto has just passed over the US's r.Mercury

So perhaps they will wake up now to the threat.

H

So they try to Rally. They fall back. It looks like 2,650 might now be the Bouncing Point.

That 10% to 15% of me that worries that DISASTER is coming clicks up to about 1/3rd.

Jupiter applying to Pluto is the one I can't read. So go back to basics WooWoo !

Pluto's entry into Capricorn basically brought the end to Globalism. Banks got Hammered. I think Authoritarian Governments too.

They've pumped Money into the System so much now that Nobody needs the Liquidity now.

Jupiter lubricates. So if Pluto is destroying then Jupiter will facilitate that but by Easing it.

Is that what is happening due to the CoVid19 Saga ?

We got Crazy in how we've set up Capitalism and now it is being wound in ?

Madness ? I see it all around me everyday here in the Gatwick Zone. People so Out of Touch.

But I can't see how Jupiter can do anything other than facilitate Pluto. I can't see him anger Pluto.

He doesn't work like that and anyway he's Grounded in Capricorn now.

Just the changes that Pluto is making will happen Easier. Surely ? And relevant.

Is It a Shake Out ? All the way till the 5th April. So we need to be watching that Date.

I can't see this but I do feel a sense of Despair creeping on .....

The Unknown ?

H

Mars could however translate energy from Jupiter to Pluto. An energised Mars slamming into Pluto ?