Well I logged on at 20:40hrs UKT to see the Dump and sure enough the S&P was dumping.

Then in the Blink of an Eye it rallied and its closed after hours around 2,990. So about a +4% swing from the 2,880 I think I saw at 20:40.

IN-CRED-IBLE ! RE-MARK-A-BUBBLE !

So I think it is sleep well and hope for a good session in Asia. Lots or R&R over the Weekend.

H

So the Last Half Hour of Friday allowed the S&P to bounce about 5%. INCREDIBLE.

Unfortunately after hours his came out - Chinese PMI.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-fe ... 51411.html

Terrible Timing.

t.Saturn moves towards its SR on China's Asc and the Shanghai Exchange's too.

I think it is now crossing the latter's Node which is at 28°11'05" CP. With t.Saturn at 28°15'41" at Midnight Sunday Night.

t.Pluto has passed Shanghai Exchange's n.Saturn. 24°16'59" verses 24°11'47". Same time UKT.

Well they are Small Mercies but at least the separation will have begun by the Time the Markets re-open.

The t.Node crossing n.Uranus. And a Full Moon.

Just have to see what happens early in Asia on Monday and how that plays out in Europe.

Looking for Support Levels below but where ? Luckily I left some DAX PUTs open at 8,000

??

H

So a Wobbly start for Monday early am ?

STAND BY YOUR BEDs at 23hrs Sunday 1st March. China has time to pump in the Support.

Come Monday 2nd March early am UKT Jupiter will be now applying to those n.Planets/ Points that were being beaten up by t.Saturn.

But I think t.Node crossing China's n.Uranus in the week of the 9th March will show how well China has coped.

t.Saturn is trine China's n.r.Mars. Knuckle down China.

Even with t.Saturn heading towards the Ascendants of the two Chinese Charts. Applying now Yes I feel they can deal with this.

t.Saturn sitting on your ascendant is Short Your Life Out stuff. The trine to their n.r.Mars will channel China's Fight.

H

So a Good Night's Rest and ready to see whether the Bounce will be erased in Asia.

Really now it is All Eyes on the Nodes and their transit of n.Uranus. This happens at the Full Moon.

Jupiter applying to Pluto also concerns me as it is Unknown, but Jupiter should bring much relief to China now that Saturn and Pluto are releasing Her.

So the Week ahead should bring some Relief, and n.Uranus's Date with Destiny may turn out +VE in the week of the 9th March.

Brace! Brace ! Brace !

H

OK so the Futures dropped about 3% back to this 2,900 Support Level ......

Asia doesn't really matter till about 7hrs tomorrow UKT, and then to see if the Europeans will follow suite.

It does feel Touch and Go .....

H

Jeezz it has been like one of this War Movies where the Survivors begin to emerge after some Massive Bombing Raid.

Is it really over ? Well certainly having the Venus Uranus conjunction at the end of this Sunday 8th March is a huge bit of Luck. That can be a real Shaker but the Weekend should absorb it.

The Full Moon too mostly absorbed by the Weekend. But I think the Weekend will see some sort of Shake Up caused by CoVid19.

Will next week then really be the end of this Saga ? I think it may well be. And I'm now wondering of the Jupiter Pluto conjunction is related to all the Central Bank Activity promised.

Another Translation from Neptune to Pluto by Jupiter.

The

OK So I've be watching whatever Technical Analysis I can. Most are warning that a further Pull Back should come and a Support Level around 2,750 would be Tested.

Um ? Could that happen with all the Central Banks lined up ?

Well I use Astrology as my first and last Analysis. Anything else has to back it up or NOT.

Is it unreasonable to feel that Long Traders might begin to Sell Out as the Weekend approaches ?

NO.

Last week we had Panic driven by r.Mercury combusting, and this Weekend coming we run into the Full Moon.

Full Moon in Virgo ? The Sign of Health and Purity ? The Sun also approaches Neptune ?

Virgo's Ruler Mercury retro and in detriment, though just about to enter Aquarius, but then SD's without passing back over the 27° Line. Mercury isn't in a Great Place, whatever way you try to cut it.

Health and Purity are Highlighted. From 6 days before the Full Moon till say 18 Hours before it is Full. The Tension seems to peak.

I'd say this all points to be going Home for the Weekend and getting in a Right Old State because they've got nothing better to do.

Clearly the Markets will retreat as the Weekend approaches. Everybody knows that so it is then finding the Point to Jump Off.

That means a Volatile week as Traders keep a clear view to the Exit.

I can see how it may well all turn Mental again towards the end of this week.

H

I think at last I've got a Handle on the Jupiter Pluto conjunction that peaks on the 5th April.

Setting All Things aside then this is one of the Strongest +VEs possible. And I feel that Power now.

Little doubt that going into this Weekend there will be Selling, but a Dump back to 2,750 ?

I think the Karma can be see in the Democratic Race. Bernie (Sell Off) will do well tonight but Biden (Jupiter Pluto - Support) is powering on.

H

Well I "Bottled It" !

1/ Astrologically I feel some +VEs are coming like Jupiter applying to Pluto; and r.Mercury beginning to stabilise.

But as Venus begins to apply to Uranus we'll feel that even if it peaks over the Weekend. It'll have a Near Miss feel to it.

2/ My Doubts have come from the Technical Analysts saying that they pretty well Guarantee that we need to drop below 2,800 before we can Bounce up again.

And we don't have too much on the Upside left to fill. And My Nerves are pretty Well Shot now.

H

PS We've JUST had a Fed Rate Cut and a Bounce-ette but NOTHING Great.

I feel we are Heading Down now. And we won't be able to Rally till early Next Week.

OK So they asked for a Rate Cut. They Got It ! They Sold !!!!

MUPPETS !

I'm flying on Instruments now. Ended around 2,990 today.

Venus moving towards Uranus and the Moon filling. The Sun nearing Neptune. These are all Turbulent bringing energies. Flying Blind.

r.Mercury dropping back into Aquarius till say Saturday 16th March.

I can see next Week being a lot Calmer. But we could be in for a White-Out (A Whitey (SCO) ) till then.

H