Intense chart, wondering if there is a 3rd female party?

There are no applying aspects between L1 and L7, although both Sun and moon are in 7th possibly indicating L1 is in love with L7 but feelings are not mutual.

Not seeing anything in L7's 5th or 7th turned but a of planets in L7's 11th and 12th house...hiding a great deal..but not sure if from L1 or if in general.

Not seeing any indication of a 3rd party, but something is being hidden and not sure what it is!
AMT

sun and moon are actually in 6th for this chart.

What was your exact question? Was it, "Is there a third party involved?", I assume this is love related? or was there a different question and you are wondering if you see a third party in the picture?
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

I thought since the asc is Leo L1 7th house from there is Aquarius L7. Im wondering if the quested likes someone or has started something with a 3rd party.

If going by Pisces as 7th house then Venus sextiles Jupiter meaning there is a 3rd person?
AMT

looking at moon she is separating from sun, but still in combustion. She is no longer able to be consider cazimi because she is more than 17 minutes away from sun.

Lily states "In all questions, know there is not so great an affliction to the moon, as when she is in conjunction with sun; the ill aspects of the infortunes does much afflict her, but none so powerful as her combustion."

Lily also says "Have special regards to the strength and debility of the moon, and its far better the lord of ascendant be unfortunate then she, for she brings to use the strength and virtue of all the other planets, and of one planet to another."

I mean venus is entering the orb of saturn by sextile, but venus will complete aspect with mars first.
Saturn is also in own sign and really not making any other aspects in the sign he is is in right now. Also by nature of the planet and sign,, doesn't really align with what I would think as someone who is "playing the field"/having more than one lover.

sun is also the main ruler of 1st house in 6th house from ascendant. This is a detriment. Then sun is in sign of detriment. So sun is fairing far worst than saturn.

Then moon can just co-rule the situation between them.
Moon is not in a healthy state with sun. Sun is just too much.
Also sun might be too much for saturn too especially with it in not the greatest of positions.

astromythtarotbyjc wrote:I thought since the asc is Leo L1 7th house from there is Aquarius L7. Im wondering if the quested likes someone or has started something with a 3rd party.

If going by Pisces as 7th house then Venus sextiles Jupiter meaning there is a 3rd person?
it's late over by me. But the whole sign of pisces is not 7th either. It looks like you are probably using placidius or the chart making site's default setting is placidius...maybe regio if you made that the setting.

7th house starts at 26/27 degrees aquarius and becomes 8th at 18/19 degrees pisces.

I guess depends on the situation between querant and questited in real life. With how saturn is in the chart..I'm on the more doubtful side that he is cheating. if they are involved. That is the imagery I get with the phrasing 3rd party"

Saturn is in a better position than sun.
But saturn is also not interacting with any of the other planets in the chart (traditional planets) The most that is happening is venus entering into an orb with saturn by sextile, but venus will be completing as aspect with mars way before completing any aspects with saturn.

i wouldn't automatically think because venus is in 7th that there is another female. I could be wrong, but I think by the fact 1st ruler has weak dignity and 7th ruler being pretty strong. Sun might be blowing things out of proportion.

I am doubtful venus is another female and maybe more so represents your basic needs to partner up with someone or love/relationship in general.

Just my opinion and what I am capable of gleaning from this chart. I would say unlikely he is cheating on the querant. If they are not together and only talking then i still don't think he has other women for the present time being.

See if anyone else shares their opinion of the chart.

The only issue I see is that Saturn is not in any of dignity of sun. Then in 5th house. Saturn in 5th to me would show issues expressing 5th house stuff. Then not in any dignity of sun...unsure if that should be worried about or not. Idk what your exact question was though. So can't guesstimate too much on Saturn in 5th and in none of sun's dignity.

With the 5 house having to do with romance/short term...maybe he is looking around for other interest or perhaps was as we ended things for a few weeks, and I'm wondering if he begun to talk to someone or or is currently talking to someone besides me. We usually talk everyday and now a little distance, perhaps every few days or if we see each other at work.
AMT

Oh this is the man who only interested in Friends with Benefits type set up.

Explains why he is Saturn since you told him you are not interested in FwB.
He is keeping his distance/respecting what you told him about how to talk to you. I don't think he is involved with anyone right now.

Venus in his house could just cosign him. Planets in a house can cosign the situation. Venus is exalted and in angular house.

Venus will complete an aspect with mars that rules the 5th.

Saturn is in a sign that exalts mars. So there is always that chance there is someone he likes since venus in his house may co-rule him and will complete a square aspect to mars. Mars+venus can show a purely sexual relationship at worst case scenario since you worry he has someone else.

I think venus being in the 7th house does signify there's likely someone, and likley after I ended the FWB he went to find another person. Since Mars is in Sag and 3/4th house, It maybe someone he knows and travels to see.

If I use 6th (Aquarius) house as 7th house then his 12th house is would be 5th hiding things and if I use Pisces as his 7th house then his 12th house is Aquarius with the sun/moon(me) hiding.

We still talk but he's been very vague lately and I'm wondering if it means I'm being hidden from someone he's talking too or something.
AMT