The Stock Markets till late Feb 2020

Well I feel that We'll have a -VE period then things should Settle Down. And the Job is then to pick when the Settling starts.

One has to wonder what happens now re Iran and the USA. ??

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/what- ... 18915.html

People have been warning about reactivation of Eclipses would bring trouble with Iran.

I doubt even Trumpy can row back on this Assassination.

But who knows with The Donald !

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And So ? What Next ?

1/ A Complete No Show from Saturn and Pluto, and the Lunar Eclipse.

Now

2/ Saturn is moving off leaving Jupiter to run in towards Pluto.

Up there with the VERY STRONGEST +VEs, just after the Jupiter Uranus aspects.

I'm looking ahead to July and the Democratic Convention and then to see if We can predict who wins in early November.

H

Before Nip comes in with the NFL Predictions I'm wondering if the release of Tension on Pluto actually is the Danger Time ?

Pluto is pretty perverse in His actions.

Also this Virus in China appeared during that terribly -VE week last week.

For Me I've got to wonder what the application of Jupiter to Pluto will bring ? Does Pluto have loads of pent up -VE energy from Saturn that Jupiter will magnify and release ?

I think that is possible, though a more standard view would be more +VE.

I think we need to find out what is freeing this Virus first. Upto 20 deaths now in NOT much more than a week.

H

1/ So I have been feeling pretty Jilted by The Stars recently.

I've been expecting and Calling a decent Sell Off since mid Sept.

AND NOTHING.

Even Lara at Lara's Eliot Wave Analysis has had to change her expectations.

And I think she felt that as the Waves flattened then there was less chance of a Sell Off.

The problem with these really really clever Technical Analysts is that their models work really well until they don't.

I think you need pure Astrology, even if it hasn't worked too well for me. I certainly badly misread Jupiter's trine to r.Uranus. Under Pressure of time for Returns I factured it out.

WRONG.

And from a Short Seller's View one has to wonder whether Trump has pulled it off.

Delivered on his Vision and his Vision is Delivering ?

2/ And Honesty is terribly important in this Game. I can't just go Oh Looks like the Sell Off is now coming.

Worth reading this though

"The Dragon's Debt: An Investor's Timeline To Profits During China's Financial Crisis 2019-2020 Paperback – 14 Sep 2018 - by Marie Schoeppel (Author)"

She does mention some sort of Health Scare but I think that was back in Oct.

3/ All We can do is look at what changes have happened in the last few weeks.

a/ We had the Stellium Event in Capricorn.
b/ Uranus SD and is now ploughing forward and THAT HAS TO BRING MORE PROBLEMS by injecting Changes in Mentality.
c/ I think Jupiter approaching Pluto needs to be considered.

Apart from that personally I don't have much to talk about.

d/ Really too much now depends on Trump. Will something bad happen to him and will he get Re-Elected on the 3rd Nov ?

H

Well the VIX quoted by IG rose about 10% last Friday. SP down 1%. China about 2% and Hong Kong about 1.5%.

Let's see how the VIX opens early on Monday.

China certainly looks in trouble as t.Saturn moves towards her Ascendant/ n.Moon combo, and SRs on that.

That comes just as she'll be trying to shake off the Coronavirus. And of course many think China, and Europe are on the Ropes already.

Um ?

H

Mars in sagg

Venus in pisces

Saturn, Jupiter and Pluto in capricorn.

With venus exalted and bound to make positive aspects to saturn and jupiter as well as pluto, we could see the solid, prestigious markets make positive strides.

OK So I call this a Top Down Rolling Analysis

And post my opinions here to help clarify my Thinking, thru the Walk Thru Process, so that there is a record of my Judgements and so that Others can see the sort of areas in Astrology that they might Research.

I expect a Snow Balling Sell Off in early Oct thru till late Nov, a pause then a Heavy Crash in January 2020.

NEITHER HAPPENED.

Looking back I can see that I misjudged the Jupiter r.Uranus trine Completely and Badly.

I realise I was under Time Pressure last Year and I think I allowed that to influence my Thoughts.

But now I know that the Federal Reserve stepped in to keep the Markets afloat in Sept, and onwards and that relates to the Jupiter Sag, Neptune Pis square EXACTLY.

And here We are !!

What I am saying is that when you fall off your bike in a Bike Race, you lose the Leaders, you get Dropped, and it takes a lot of Energy to get your Momentum going again.

And I suppose you don't race after them as you'll fail. Same here. The Crash didn't come in early Jan, and I now have to re-orientate and try to catch the Flows again.

The Chinese Virus problem I didn't see At All, and it looks like it is related to the recent Eclipse Season, as the 26th Dec Eclipse fell opposite China's Ruler Uranus. I missed that.

As a Short Seller I'm wary of the Jupiter Pluto conjunction that is coming. But I wonder if that could trigger some sort of Massive further release as it passes the Lunar Eclipse Point around 19° Cancer.

I simply don't know though usually Jupiter and Pluto aspects are one of the Strongest +VEs for Long Speculators.

Wouldn't China come powering back once the have go on Top of the Virus ?

H

So what a Day !!!

The US Markets off about 2% !!

The Chinese Markets to open for real on Monday 3rd Feb !!

I'd say another Week and it'll be controlled, and I feel as soon as the Deaths begin to slow then the Markets will stabilise too.

I suppose the Longer Term damage to their Economy will take longer to assess, and they might try to hide it.

Or could the whole thing blow up ?

H

I think we are back into the same play as what last caught me out last year.

Jupiter dancing with the Outer Planets (less Uranus) verses loads of Proven -VEs.

I'd say things will calm down pretty quickly after the real Asian Markets catch up on Monday.

H