iran and usa-israel proxy war in iraq

basically the shit is hitting the fan at the moment.. i don't have the times for the embassy attack, the usa - israel attack from the past 1-2 days, or the attack on the leaders from iran and etc for tonight, but the situation at present is really quite serious and in keeping with the ramp up into the saturn-pluto conjunction that comes january 12th... perhaps this is why the date looks so difficult for trump personally?

the january 12th date discussed by bob - aka unique astrology and a few others is the approx conjunction of saturn-pluto with sun... mars is close to a 45 to this triple conjunction as well.. all in all - we're 10 days away from it's exactitude and the dynamic looks strongly in play at the moment... if i can think of a chart to work with, i will.. for the time being..

here is a chart for the saturn-pluto conjunction to baghdad..

here is a biwheel with a day chart for qassam soleimani highlighting the transiting sun passing thru the midpoint of the mars-pluto square in his chart... the date i have for his birth is 11th march 1957.. he died near the baghdad airport when struck by missiles a few hours ago - not sure exact time yet..

I would like a 'like' feature on such posts as this.

A bit beyond me. But I do appreciate the post nonetheless.

So... Moderators... If you're listening... 'Like' feature is preferred by this poster.

I just did his chart on Astrodienst, to be able to see the degrees of the planets. It looks as though if you include transmission of light, ie planets out of orb considered to be aspects because they connect with third planets that aspect both within orb, that a lot of his planets aspect each other, Sun, Mars, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and the Moons Nodes. Possibly also the Moon, which could make the other planets “closed??? and hence positively transited by IsisTranspluto since th early 1990’s, which would be consistent with his success. It isn’t the transit pattern around 22 degrees Capricorn that is aspecting his chart, the only thing in his chart that aspects is Chiron. It must be the current Uranus Neptune transit “opening??? his closed natal aspect pattern. Transiting Uranus stations at 2 degrees Taurus 39 minutes on 11th January, and makes a 45 degree aspect with Neptune at 16.5 degrees Pisces.
Last edited by fleur on Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moderators... If you're listening... 'Like' feature is preferred by this poster.
Us moderators have no control over the design of the website. That is something only the admin would control (Deb/Paul).

Trying to keep things Simple ...

1/ t.Mars was at a square from +27° Scorpio to the 2017 Aug Eclipse Point located in Trump's Asc / Mars Combo.

2/ I was just running thru all the Aspects that are now forming in thru to the end of the week of the 13th Jan.

Oh Mien Got !

Mars forming an inconjunction very very soon to SD r.Uranus !!!

Astro's let me down recently so I'll just have to see what comes along but the Lunar Eclipse is said to be active over the Asian Sub Continent ...

So the Middle East comes close to that.

H

2-3am time frame approx... attack on ain assad air base in iraq... coordinates close, but not exact... ps - this is the same air base that trump was saying iraq would have to pay for, if iraq got to usa to leave... it was the first time trump visited iraq - at this airbase - dec 26 2018.. here is a link to him commenting on it at the time of his visit..

https://www.wbur.org/onpoint/2019/02/05 ... syria-isis

the moon-mars midpoint appears close to the saturn-pluto combo by hard aspect - 45..

the timing appears to be earlier - 130am with uranus on the descendant..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_Bagh ... _airstrike

timing for Qasem Soleimani's death is stated as 1 am approx...

fwiw - this attack right now is on more then the ain assad airbase...

US DEFENSE OFFICIAL: IT'S A MASS ATTACK. ALL OUR BASES ARE GETTING HIT BY CRUISE MISSILES AND SHORT RANGE BALLISTIC MISSILES. NOT JUST AIN AL ASSAD. ALL ACROSS IRAQ.

it also appears the first attack at 230am is a good approx time for the event..

" Iran has launched another volley of missile strikes on a number of American facilities in Iraq, according to the semi-official Tasnim news agency. The new round of missiles follows the first by just over an hour.

“A few minutes ago [3:30 am local time] the second wave of Iranian missile attacks on the US base is launched,??? the news outlet reported."

jan 12th update for yair -

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-i ... ni-report/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original post -

thanks yair,

i am looking at it in a greater context... israel has constantly been saber rattling or directly involved in covert war actions towards iran... to think they are not directly involved in this is naive in the extreme.. and of course iran has come out to state this publicly too..

some recent details some may or may not be aware of.. "On Wednesday, December 4, an Iranian ammunition depot in Al-Bukamal, Syria was hit by an airstrike. This attack came after Israel reportedly conducted four air strikes in Syria between November 12 and November 20, according to the Russian Foreign Ministry. While Israel has reportedly carried out thousands of strikes in Syria and neighboring Iraq in recent years, the frequency, intensity, and toll of these recent attacks are unprecedented.

The last month marks a peak in Israel’s war against Iran’s presence in Syria. Air strikes have targeted advanced air defense systems, surface-to-air missiles, reconnaissance sites, and warehouses, among other targets. Notably, the attacks carried out late on the night of November 20 hit the “Glass House,??? the nickname given to the headquarters of Iran’s Quds Force in Syria at Damascus International Airport. The choice of this target, an important symbol of Iran’s presence and regular stopping point for Iranian VIPs in Syria, highlights this shift in Israel’s security policy."

the proxy war has been building, but for what seems like forever israel has constantly been on the attack in the middle east with support from usa-uk... i don't see how israel thinks it is immune to it's covert actions on the world stage... maybe you can help me out with that, or even better - maybe we can talk astrology? thanks..