interference - Should I take this as a yes or no?

My question is I am not sure if I should take an interference here as a negative or positive? Interference is Venus which moon (the female asker) trines before squaring saturn (potential male).

1. Negative...it could just indicate it's unable to manifest for whatever reason or some woman may prohibit/interfere with moon (asker) obtaining involvement with a man (saturn)

2. positive...it could indicate that she (moon) will easily get what she wishes for/desires (venus rules 11th)

Interference usually indicates a no from my experience...though it makes me wonder with venus ruling a benefic house, 11th.

Question was Will I get involved with someone in the next 12 months?
erected 8 November 2019
Definition of involved is be romantic with, spend time with one another/consistent meeting up, be sexually involved, go out and have fun, etc. Pretty much someone she feels investing her time into.

Cancer/moon represent female asker
Capricorn/Saturn represents potential partner

Moon is in 10th/angular, cardinal sign
Though she is peregrine.
She is in Saturn's fall
So somehow she acts is going to lead to misunderstandings.

Saturn is in 6h/cadent, cardinal sign
Own sign..Though we can say he is conjunct to desc making him visible.
He's in moon's detriment. Which can indicate how he acts will have negative consequences to moon at least emotionally.

There is a square between saturn and moon.
Venus interferes with this aspect; we see moon and venus has a trine aspect
So there is interference in completing this aspect between moon and saturn. I am not sure what to take venus as in interference since it is the asker who applies to venus. Venus could be another woman, but this could be as little as a female family member. The other possible meaning of venus is it ruling 11th which is a house of hopes/wishes. I wonder if it indicates she will get what she wishes/truly desires very easily?
or could it be that she has a wish/fixed idea and this interferes with her getting involved with someone?
My question is I am not sure if I should take an interference here as a negative or positive?
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Hello - I don't want to influence your own interpretation but just wanted to point out that Lilly does say in romance questions that the planet the Moon applies to can co-signify the quesited in a women's chart. Take it or leave it. In a question where multiple people can be a possibility, it could co-represent the quesited(s). I am not sure Venus is related to a woman interfering. That doesn't make a ton of sense with how it is placed (in a favorable way) and it lords the 11th and is in a masculine sign. Venus stepping in between a Moon-Saturn square (without reception) is more so positive than negative. Maybe there is a friend of interest. It probably represents some easy encounters with someone that don't lead to much longterm. Venus in Sag would be a good looking and gregarious person with charm.

Saturn lording the 7th is generally pretty limiting and shows lack of options (maybe being picky or just not having a lot to choose from) for something more substantial. Maybe the querent is dealing with feelings of someone else they have not resolved or does not want to have a relationship deep down (that would make sense for Moon in Aries) and that is part of the reason. Saturn lessens the number of potential people they could date for whatever reason. I don't necessarily think it is because a person lacks options but might be a choice. I would especially think someone with a forceful Moon could set their mind to something and get it if they wanted to. The Moon is the only planet above the earth and is angular and in a fiesty sign so I would say the querent should at least have some romantic interests and attention but something like a relationship seems unlikely. Both of the malefics are angular and combining their energy over the 7th house here so it looks like it could be a challenging time for intimate relationships, such as on an emotional or physical level. One thing I am seeing with Mars-Saturn square in charts is a theme of "it isn't a good fit." I have heard this over the past month for different scenarios.

Moon-Saturn squares in general show a distancing, probably even more so at night when Saturn is said to be more cold and emotionless. It can show a loner personality type. One good example I can think of are the relationship between characters in the book The Reader, where there is a longterm connection between two people but their ages and other factors come between them. Neither is able to be happy together, nor apart. When they are apart they think of one another. It is painful yet can be very powerful and long lasting, and sometimes obsessive due to the darker nature of Saturn. It isn't always age differences, it can be ethnicity, culture, socio-economical, physical distance, etc. Perhaps it would be better for them to keep things light like the Moon-Venus trine and avoid this other type of energy.

Hello - I don't want to influence your own interpretation but just wanted to point out that Lilly does say in romance questions that the planet the Moon applies to can co-signify the quesited in a women's chart. Take it or leave it.
Thank you for this
In a question where multiple people can be a possibility, it could co-represent the quesited(s). I am not sure Venus is related to a woman interfering. That doesn't make a ton of sense with how it is placed (in a favorable way) and it lords the 11th and is in a masculine sign.
Thank you for the confirmation and addditional insight on why the possibility greatly decrease. I thought it couldn't be another woman at least a woman in a romantic way because how it was place..mainly with moon applying to venus.
Venus stepping in between a Moon-Saturn square (without reception) is more so positive than negative. Maybe there is a friend of interest. It probably represents some easy encounters with someone that don't lead to much longterm. Venus in Sag would be a good looking and gregarious person with charm.

Saturn lording the 7th is generally pretty limiting and shows lack of options (maybe being picky or just not having a lot to choose from) for something more substantial. Maybe the querent is dealing with feelings of someone else they have not resolved or does not want to have a relationship deep down (that would make sense for Moon in Aries) and that is part of the reason.
She told me that she is extremely apprehensive about taking anyone serious. Plus she really doesn't want to jump a gun with anyone she meets. She probably won't take it serious at least a bit serious until it reaches 1 years
Saturn lessens the number of potential people they could date for whatever reason. I don't necessarily think it is because a person lacks options but might be a choice. I would especially think someone with a forceful Moon could set their mind to something and get it if they wanted to. The Moon is the only planet above the earth and is angular and in a fiesty sign so I would say the querent should at least have some romantic interests and attention but something like a relationship seems unlikely.
She said knowing here love life patterns she can relate to this comment and feels it will most likely be fitting to whatever comes up in her love life
Both of the malefics are angular and combining their energy over the 7th house here so it looks like it could be a challenging time for intimate relationships, such as on an emotional or physical level. One thing I am seeing with Mars-Saturn square in charts is a theme of "it isn't a good fit." I have heard this over the past month for different scenarios.

Moon-Saturn squares in general show a distancing, probably even more so at night when Saturn is said to be more cold and emotionless. It can show a loner personality type.
Would she be the loner personality type, would her "partner" be the loner personality type, or is their an over independence in relationships during this time period?
One good example I can think of are the relationship between characters in the book The Reader, where there is a longterm connection between two people but their ages and other factors come between them. Neither is able to be happy together, nor apart. When they are apart they think of one another. It is painful yet can be very powerful and long lasting, and sometimes obsessive due to the darker nature of Saturn. It isn't always age differences, it can be ethnicity, culture, socio-economical, physical distance, etc. Perhaps it would be better for them to keep things light like the Moon-Venus trine and avoid this other type of energy.
She said she can extremely relate to this. Moon-Venus trine is probably the best for her.
She said it definitely won't be a "one night stand" type of situation since she avoids those like the plague. But, it will be light-hearted at least how she approaches it. See what can come of it.

Overal the impression I get is that she will probably meet someone, get "involved", but be (someone will be) apprehensive about taking it serious. This will lead to a more Moon-Venus interaction.

So is my impression correct with your look at the chart and my own, that there will be a man she is engaging with/dealing with?

Would she be the loner personality type, would her "partner" be the loner personality type, or is there an over independence in relationships during this time period?
Probably her especially but maybe in reaction to what she encounters or has already in her life. In natal it is said that the Moon influence from Saturn becomes emotionally detached due to experiences from Saturn, such as experiencing rejection or conditional love so that the person never had an easy expression of love and may not know how to be at ease freely giving and receiving it, even if the feelings are there inside them. If she is someone who gives her feelings easily then maybe this is more so what she would experience from someone else but I doubt it. If this is true at all in horary as in natal, you would want her to pursue a romance that affirms her importance without conditions. The Moon can mirror the behavior of the partner probably more so than any other body, which is probably another good reason to avoid being around people who are distant or seem like they would be very difficult to date for whatever reason - the more open and expressive/ fun energy of Venus would be more beneficial but part of her might have trouble letting loose due to Saturn touching Moon.

Tanit3333 wrote:
Would she be the loner personality type, would her "partner" be the loner personality type, or is there an over independence in relationships during this time period?
Probably her especially but maybe in reaction to what she encounters or has already in her life. In natal it is said that the Moon influence from Saturn becomes emotionally detached due to experiences from Saturn, such as experiencing rejection or conditional love so that the person never had an easy expression of love and may not know how to be at ease freely giving and receiving it, even if the feelings are there inside them. If she is someone who gives her feelings easily then maybe this is more so what she would experience from someone else but I doubt it. If this is true at all in horary as in natal, you would want her to pursue a romance that affirms her importance without conditions. The Moon can mirror the behavior of the partner probably more so than any other body, which is probably another good reason to avoid being around people who are distant or seem like they would be very difficult to date for whatever reason - the more open and expressive/ fun energy of Venus would be more beneficial but part of her might have trouble letting loose due to Saturn touching Moon.
She said she doesn't really get emotionally close to anyone not even in a friendship way. She never really had a space to emotionally express herself freely or safely. So she never developed that aspect of herself to learn how to emotionally rely on others/emotionally connect.

Though she said she always goes into relationships with an open mind and gives huge benefits of the doubts. Second chances...just usually if someone rubs her the wrong way she can still be very kind and be very engaging with the person though she is very good at being emotionally distant/unavailable.

She's thinking more so it will be triggered if something in the situation is telling her to very cautiously open up. In addition opening up emotionally too quickly gives her panic. You are correct a moon+venus approach with whoever this man is will be best for her if he can handle it/respect her process.

hello,
Do you think I could tell timing from this chart?
If so moon + venus could show a 2 months time period..there is an almost 2 degree different approach. This could push it around beginning januray 2020.

Horary often does show timing by degree aspects and Moon is in a cardinal sign, probably showing quickly developing feelings or acting on impulses. This could mean she likes someone she meets right away, for example. It is applying to a dual sign in a succedent house, which is usually months. Fire signs often represent passion or lust. If you can look at her chart too and see if anything looks active in Jan that might help pinpoint for timing. Moon is in the 10th and Venus is disposited by Jupiter in the 6th, lording the 6th and 10th houses, so she could meet someone at work or through work or areas of the 6th house (doctor's office, tenants, etc.). She really needs to work on the negative energy of the 7th/4th malefics though in order for anything good to come out of this, as already mentioned via what that might represent for her. When malefics combine on angles the matter is very difficult and takes effort for the querent and could either delay a relationship or deny one.

It will be interesting to see if Venus does represent a person or is a secondary significator for the querent. Lilly says to use Venus as a significator for a female querent but also that the planet the Moon applies to represents the quesited. Usually Venus can represent a male in horary charts though.

Neptune seems pretty involved in the 7th house area so she might need to keep realistic expectations in check and watch out for deception, either via the other person or possibly deceiving herself. Maybe she has a hard time understanding men and their language or tends to fall for those who are difficult to understand and give mixed signals, etc. Venus-Neptune can be positive but I often think of Neptune as a bit malefic in that it can raise your expectations very high and then bring them crashing down to reality when anything bad happens. It is better to keep a balance of things and appreciate things as they are but don't be too rose-colored nor too pessimistic.

Tanit3333 wrote:Horary often does show timing by degree aspects and Moon is in a cardinal sign, probably showing quickly developing feelings or acting on impulses. This could mean she likes someone she meets right away, for example. It is applying to a dual sign in a succedent house, which is usually months. Fire signs often represent passion or lust. If you can look at her chart too and see if anything looks active in Jan that might help pinpoint for timing. Moon is in the 10th and Venus is disposited by Jupiter in the 6th, lording the 6th and 10th houses, so she could meet someone at work or through work or areas of the 6th house (doctor's office, tenants, etc.). She really needs to work on the negative energy of the 7th/4th malefics though in order for anything good to come out of this, as already mentioned via what that might represent for her. When malefics combine on angles the matter is very difficult and takes effort for the querent and could either delay a relationship or deny one.

It will be interesting to see if Venus does represent a person or is a secondary significator for the querent. Lilly says to use Venus as a significator for a female querent but also that the planet the Moon applies to represents the quesited. Usually Venus can represent a male in horary charts though.

Neptune seems pretty involved in the 7th house area so she might need to keep realistic expectations in check and watch out for deception, either via the other person or possibly deceiving herself. Maybe she has a hard time understanding men and their language or tends to fall for those who are difficult to understand and give mixed signals, etc. Venus-Neptune can be positive but I often think of Neptune as a bit malefic in that it can raise your expectations very high and then bring them crashing down to reality when anything bad happens. It is better to keep a balance of things and appreciate things as they are but don't be too rose-colored nor too pessimistic.
Sorry for delay in my response.

She is more skeptical about a person until proven otherwise. She will share how it ends up going...it could be more of pessimistic. She says she can really get drawn into dark thoughts.

update: I am not sure if there is any timing within this chart for when it manifest. I just had a conversation with her and she's not interested even in flirting with someone. So that may be the negative planets on the angle. The lack of desire to even contribute to a relationship.