The Stock Markets till Late Jan 2020

OK So I always felt that no Crash could happen until Jupiter had completed his smooch with Pluto.

And the Shape of the SP 500 since the 23rd Sept till the 17th Oct was what I expected.

I'm now expecting a Sell Off. Basically a SEVERE DOWNSIDE Risk till Late January 2020.

I feel HOWEVER that I have underestimated the strength of Jupiter's upcoming trine with r.Uranus, which might also involve Translation of Light from the other two Outer Planets as well.

So a potentially STRONG +VE lies in my Path. I'd feel we could now fall -10% towards late November, then stabilise and Rally thru till mid Dec, before Falling a further -15% thru till late Jan.

The US Earnings Season has been OK, but it looks like BREXIT isn't sorted and we may well have further Log Jam.

China's GDP was the worst for 30 years on Friday, and more BREXIT Delay will hurt Germany.

The Sun enters Scorpio next Week and we are into the Full Paranoia Season.

Mercury retros soon and clashes with Venus while doing so.

Further while Jupiter remains in Helio and Geo Sagittarius then Optimism remains but once he's Gone he's Gone ....

I feel the Downside Risk is far greater than the near Zero Upside Potential now till late January.

H

Mercury and Venus in Scorpio.

Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn.

Neptune in Pisces.

Uranus in Taurus.

There should be some astrological configuration.

I would if things will get more stable and fluid in the upcoming months.

Cheers Vas. How's it going ?

Well my Sell Off is Overdue.

I'd put that down more to Venus and Mercury having been in sextile to Saturn and then Pluto.

STABILITY.

I'm also worried of any +VE Talk related to mid December when Jupiter competes the trine, all be it a weak one, to r.Uranus.

Basically a lot of Crash Triggers are now in place but with Time they'll burn out.

I'd still say that after Jupiter completes the r.Uranus trine then we'll drop Sharply.

However, the Sun enters Scorpio tomorrow and the Moon is weakening too.

Once Venus has passed the Pluto trine then The Gates to Hell open further.

Jupiter could be Translating +VE energy to r.Uranus already though I tend to stick to the normal Orb of about 06°30' for that one.

So we are standing right in the middle of that Rope Bridge now.

But is there anything "Out There" that could trigger a Crash just now ?

H

Morning !!

Right so far so NOT a Crash !!

1/ Whilst Jupiter remains in Sagittarius, till 2nd Dec, and dancing with r.Uranus (16th Dec) then a +VE and Optimistic Thread lives .....

Weakening I believe .... A Thread !!

2/ This week ahead Jupiter crosses over the "Make America Great" Eclipse Point, and Trump's too so I'd expect STUPIDITY from Him, re China.

3/ All the Time Saturn (Naughty Naughty) is stalking Pluto (Cheap Credit), to a peak on the 12th Jan.

PAY BACK TIME !

At worst we Crash suddenly after the 16th Dec.

At Best further "Doubts" begin to appear and we stumble and stall and stumble and of course the VIX begins to react to that.

4/ F.Amazon.A.N.Gs disappointed last night and fell 8% ! Has Apple reported ?

https://appleinsider.com/articles/19/09 ... -on-oct-30

Well timed as today is the 27th Day of the 7th Moon which is felt to be the first Day of the 1929 Crash ....

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am going all right WooWoo.

Venus is sextile Saturn, trine Neptune.

While Mars in Libra is square Mars, square Pluto.

I wonder if there will be cosmic re balancing?

I'll just Repeat this Basic Concept ....

See Saw ?

My Belief that a Crash is coming is based on these two ideas

1/ Jupiter, Buoyancy, has been at peak Buoyancy these last few years.

Even recently it has made a further TEMPORARY +VE breakout.

It was being tracked by Saturn, Restriction. It has slipped that Noose just now.

BUT IT CRASHES OVER THE EDGE NO LATER THAT 16th Dec.

Um ?

2/ Saturn, DISASTER, is heading for her meeting with The God of Destruction, Pluto.

PAY BACK TIME

DISASTER mid to late January 2020

So 2/ is increasing in strength, but maybe 1/ too for a few more week.

That's it.

H

OK So I think this is my Last Hurrah at this one ....

Let’s hope that today was Peak America.

Jupiter, free from Saturn, powered over the “Make America Great Again??? Eclipse Point.

And we had. The Fed cutting Rates and talking Dovish. Facebook doing OK. And so too Apple.

But that’s all the FAANGS now reported and in reality that is the American Earnings Season over.

The Chile Summit has been cancelled and I think it will be harder to get Phase I sorted if they have to meet specially for it.

No wriggle room should it turn -VE at the last minute.

Jupiter now will stimulate Trumpy’s Mars/ Asc so expect him to start Shooting from the Hip.

The Unknown is how much +VE will come from Jupiter’s trine with r.Uranus ? Umph ? It will deliver something even if it is ONLY some Stability.

The problem is that Other Prerequisites for a Crash are now slowly beginning to Move Off. But Keep the Faith.

I still think things look VERY PRECARIOUS.

As Russ Mold said today they are trying to solve the World’s Debt Crisis by issuing more Debt.

The Germans are fighting too.

H

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/france-outshi ... 54660.html

So things seem to have been Delayed BADLY .... NOT HAPPY ....

Looks like Jupiter's journey towards r.Uranus will maintain the Over Confidence and Buoyancy for a few more Weeks.

That completes VERY late on Sunday the 15th December 2019 UKT.

I think that some Tariffs are due for mid December. So they might get lifted but I think the Harm has been done.

I note that Saturn completes her sextile with Neptune this week. Venus is out of Scorpio but r.Mercury completes the combustion on the same day as the Full Moon, early next Week.

I'm still stacking on the Short Positions but equally I'm NOT ENJOYING this AT ALL.

Picking Up late January PUT Options for the expected Sharp Reversal ...

There seems to be a complete lack of Concern just now. Even in Britain re BREXIT.

H

And then just when we think we'll see the Abyss open up in front of us, in the week of the 16th Dec 2019, along comes the Sun to form a last +VE trine with r.Uranus, and we have to wait a few more days.

Jupiter is Translating alot of +VE energy. This can be seen as a Wave.

So it could be into the week of the 23rd Dec 2019. And then you get the Sun conjunct Jupiter too.

Of course massive doubts begin to creep in now as my theory of a Crash was based on a Cumulative Effect of many –VEs hitting one after the other.

As each passes off without a whimper the potential Downside reduces, and I think we’ll be in more of a Correction Territory come late December.

However, I think the Downside coming from the Saturn Pluto conjunction will be so Heavy by then that many will be long Exited.

Whatever deal Trump does I think we’ll find that the Damage has been done to the World Economy.

I think you need to step back and see the whole picture. So so much is based on Trump's Optimistic Visions. That's Jupiter.

Jupiter is at the Top of its 12 Year Cycle. BIG Time. The Outer Planets were formed in a non-disharmonious Holding Pattern.

I just think the whole thing falls apart once the Jupiter r.Uranus trine is complete.

It is a bit Touch and Go now, but I doubt these sort of Levels in the Stock Markets can be maintained.

H

So ? My Hypothesis isn't working ! Doh Cherta !

1/ I'd say we've got a Translation effect that will carry the Outer Planets energy to r.Uranus on the 15th Dec, and then the Sun trines r.Uranus. And then there is an Eclipse with Jupiter involved.

People often talk of Waves. So perhaps we are surfing the very end Waves of this Bull Rally.

Critical Resistance Levels have been broken.

2/ My Hypothesis is simple. We have a See Saw with Jupiter at one end and Saturn/ Pluto at the Other.

Suddenly Jupiter's Buoyancy ends and the Downside takes over.

If that will happen then it'll be towards the end of this Year into mid January.

I think Short Positions taken in the Week of the 16th Dec will return healthy profits towards later January, and I will continue doing that.

But so far I've been Badly Wrong. 1/ suggests a +VE Wave has still to Peak this year.

Hong Kong looks a threat but Trump is partially decoupling the US's Economy, even if their recent Manufacturing Data was very poor.

3/ Personally a Correction is now the Best we might hope for and surely surely that is VERY LIKELY.

H

Ok So my Crash theory was predicated on a Snowball effect. Which would counter Jupiter's final pass out of Sagittarius.

That hasn't happened. And Jupiter is heading towards r.Uranus forming one of the stronger +VEs The Stars can deliver for Speculators.

MY CONCERN is that r.Uranus's helping hand will reduce the ill effects of Jupiter entering Capricorn in early Dec.

Then there is the Sun trine to r.Uranus just after the Jupiter trine is complete, and then there is a Solar Eclipse with Jupiter very close to the Eclipse Point.

From the Short Seller's point of view those may well carry the current Buoyancy all the way till the very year End.

IT IS URANUS'S HELPING HAND TO JUPITER AS HE STEPS INTO CAPRICORN THAT I REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE.

I think it can completely negate the normal Main Market shudder we'd expect for that sort of Ingress.

But you'd still feel we'd be powering over the Edge of the Abyss as the New Year develops and we get that Cwazy Energy around the 10th Jan.

Surely Saturn's conjunction to Pluto will deliver some sort of Shocker. Will that NOT be Massive Tension, and under a Fullish Moon too.

Right I don't think I'll be able to add anymore to this now. I'd expect a Correction to welcome in the New Year.

I just feel with Jupiter in Sagittarius nobody can see passed that Jolly Old Don't Worry - RELAX - BE HAPPY - Mind Set.

H

PS It has to be Hong Kong - China then Germany. People saying the 24th Nov is a Key -VE Date.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/germany-coali ... 39861.html

Ok So it is pretty simple now. I feel we are heading for a Troubled 2020. And it should start with a decent Correction.

Jupiter's trine to r.Uranus is a strongish but wobbly Earth trine. So it is nothing like the Fire version we lived thru' in the last few years.

Normally Jupiter's ingress to Capricorn would be a real Lead Balloon. But r.Uranus is waiting to hold Jupiter's hand. So that negates the ingress I feel.

But for how long ?

Now I say with 85% to 90% confidence that we'll begin to Stall once the week of the 16th Dec has passed.

Worth reading this

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/negat ... 32093.html

I think it is worth stepping back and thinking Jupiter will leave Sagittarius this year.

And that is the End of a +VE 12 year Cycle. Further, Jupiter will pass away from Trump's Mars/ Ascendant combo too.

So I think there will be loads of Pessimism in 2020.

H