(OVER) Will someone buy my book at 95$ in the next 18 days?

This is a textbook. It is in acceptable conditions with no water damage. The original price is 215.For used people have it at 113$. I am selling mine at 95$

Jupiter rules the book (my property) being 2nd ruler.
Jupiter is in 2nd house, direct, and under own sign.
Jupiter is also in the term of venus.

Venus rules potential buyer.
Potential buyer is in 10th, but in sign of fall though in venus term. Has dignity by term and being in agular sign.
Venus is also in jupiter's sign of detriment.

It could be potential buyer thinks it's not fairly priced and doesn't want to buy it.
Then we have uranus conjunct desc (buyer's house) this is some disruption or something shocking to occur.
I do worry with the condition of Venus if buyer will be a con-artist and try to pretty much steal it. (say they didn't get it even though they did)

There is a square aspect between Venus and Jupiter.
Applying. Though venus will complete aspect with Moon before it completes aspect with Jupiter.

Moon may co-rule book. So unsure if this is something that will interfere with action being completed.

If this is a yes, Moon and Venus complete aspect in around 2.5-3 degrees. This could be it will sell in 3 days to 3 weeks depending what timing you put to angular house and mutuable sign.

What do you think? How should I approach this question? I am the one asking
Last edited by EleanorLouise on Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let the cookie crumble how it will crumble.

Update:

I found out I need to wait for a tax identification number.
It might explain why I'm (mars) is in venus sign of fall.

Wonder about venus condition though. She is quite weak and in jupiter's detriment. Then with moon in venus fall might be enough to give this chart a no.

Unsure how to approach this really.

also looking at selling it through school boards to another student.

EleanorLouise wrote:Update:

I don't know what state/country you are in but assuming the US some states will allow you to generate a short term/temporary tax id number that is meant for folks who do the occasional flea market and garage sale etc. Worth checking out if you haven't already.

AJ wrote:

I don't know what state/country you are in but assuming the US some states will allow you to generate a short term/temporary tax id number that is meant for folks who do the occasional flea market and garage sale etc. Worth checking out if you haven't already.
Yes, in U.S
I think this is why last time I didn't use amazon because of the tax id number issue. It's confusing for me.
I posted an AD on my university portal too.

will figure out how to get a short term/temporary tax id number. Thank you

If this is a yes, Moon and Venus complete aspect in around 2.5-3 degrees. This could be it will sell in 3 days to 3 weeks depending what timing you put to angular house and mutuable sign.

With fixed angles and the Moon applying from a mutable sign, I doubt it would be in days. It could be in weeks or possibly months.

The Moon not only applies to the 7th lord but translates the light of the 1st lord to the 7th, so I would assume this leads to a sale. Moon would be of the nature of Mars, which is arguably essentially dignified by triplicity if you use Dorthean dignities. The combustion probably suggests in part that few people will see the book so posting it on other boards might be a good idea. Venus in fall could be a broke student who buys it out of necessity. Conjunctions are pretty forceful for perfection and do not require reception.

We have had a lot of combustion charts lately and I had one as well yesterday regarding buying a house I like. It is quite odd how everyone is combust lately.

Tanit3333 wrote:

With fixed angles and the Moon applying from a mutable sign, I doubt it would be in days. It could be in weeks or possibly months.

The Moon not only applies to the 7th lord but translates the light of the 1st lord to the 7th, so I would assume this leads to a sale.
I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. I wasn't even thinking of my ruler much.
Moon would be of the nature of Mars, which is arguably essentially dignified by triplicity if you use Dorthean dignities. The combustion probably suggests in part that few people will see the book so posting it on other boards might be a good idea.
I worry about that with how amazon is acting. I am hoping amazon straightens out and puts my book up for sale. I found out after I pull the chart that they need to verify tax information. It looks like I got it in order.
Venus in fall could be a broke student who buys it out of necessity. Conjunctions are pretty forceful for perfection and do not require reception.

We have had a lot of combustion charts lately and I had one as well yesterday regarding buying a house I like. It is quite odd how everyone is combust lately.
Thank you for the reply. I have to wait for amazon to approve of my account for sale or something. Then I posted on a university platform.

The charts lately been very hard for me to grasp because I don't think I have encountered the planets presenting as they do. (I usually only do 5 charts at most a year, but been practicing more this late summer to brush up on more.)

I assume probably won't be sold in 18 days, but hopefully before winter comes (December). I notice mail gets lost more frequent in my area around December and January (holiday months)

Update:
I took it down from amazon. It said it was active and available to be purchase by someone. But when I would go to item on amazon the item wasn't listed under used.

The customer service was crummy and so I move my listening to ebay.

I drew a new chart for the ebay posting so unsure if that was a valid move but I felt the desire/urge to will see if it is a valid decision to make.
https://i.postimg.cc/XJ3sP70b/Screenshot-95.png

To me the moon is VOC
since it won't be able to complete an aspect by libra 14

There is an aspect between me and buyer.
I'm in fall with dignity by term
I am really selling this book cheap (it's a steal for how well kept it is for the price...i'm pricing it as if it has water damage even though it is well kept. I posted about 9 images of the book to show the good condition of the book)
So i think me being in fall makes sense.

Maybe mars being in my sign of fall shows buyer knowing how much of a steal the price is.

buyer is though under sun and show am i. Though buyer is closer to the sun showing it being more afflicted. This like tanit said in her analysis of my previous chart. Small amount of people may see it.

I check emphermis...if mars and venus can even complete an aspect.
The answer is no.
Sun will complete aspect with mars.

Sun rules 11th which is 5th ruler for buyer.

I think no for this book to be bought in 18 days!

(i think postimage site is acting weird at least it is on my end.)

If you are in the same town/city where you took the course or close think about posting it for sale on Craigslist or use Facebook marketplace as possible alternatives. You could even post your ad to a totally different geographic locality on Craiglist for free and no tax id needed.

AJ wrote:If you are in the same town/city where you took the course or close think about posting it for sale on Craigslist or use Facebook marketplace as possible alternatives. You could even post your ad to a totally different geographic locality on Craiglist for free and no tax id needed.
Hey @AJ
so someone put in an offer for 100$
I accepted it.

But turns out it's a con-atist

I took it down from amazon. It said it was active and available to be purchase by someone. But when I would go to item on amazon the item wasn't listed under used.

The customer service was crummy and so I move my listening to ebay.

I drew a new chart for the ebay posting so unsure if that was a valid move but I felt the desire/urge to will see if it is a valid decision to make.
To me the moon is VOC
since it won't be able to complete an aspect by libra 14
So the VOC was very accurate here...the post with this ebay# is pretty much void because of a con-artist.

I made a new listing, but not gonna ask.

There is an aspect between me and buyer.
I'm in fall with dignity by term
I am really selling this book cheap (it's a steal for how well kept it is for the price...i'm pricing it as if it has water damage even though it is well kept. I posted about 9 images of the book to show the good condition of the book)
So i think me being in fall makes sense.

Maybe mars being in my sign of fall shows buyer knowing how much of a steal the price is.

buyer is though under sun and show am i. Though buyer is closer to the sun showing it being more afflicted. This like tanit said in her analysis of my previous chart. Small amount of people may see it.

I check emphermis...if mars and venus can even complete an aspect.
The answer is no.
Sun will complete aspect with mars.

Sun rules 11th which is 5th ruler for buyer.

I think no for this book to be bought in 18 days!

(i think postimage site is acting weird at least it is on my end.)

Regarding the aspect of Venus and Mars and their completion, the aspect already occured (so it did occur but in the past) and Venus is besieged in that second chart. Besiegment is common when dealing with criminals. The 1st site probably would have lead fo a sale but I am not sure why their customer service sucks. I normally get a response the same day via email.

Maybe you should wait to sell the book after Mercury leaves combustion with the Sun. Mercury lords books and although it is in dignity now, combustion makes matters more difficult to control.

Tanit3333 wrote:Regarding the aspect of Venus and Mars and their completion, the aspect already occured (so it did occur but in the past) and Venus is besieged in that second chart. Besiegment is common when dealing with criminals. The 1st site probably would have lead fo a sale but I am not sure why their customer service sucks. I normally get a response the same day via email.

Maybe you should wait to sell the book after Mercury leaves combustion with the Sun. Mercury lords books and although it is in dignity now, combustion makes matters more difficult to control.
Beseigment because venus last aspect was mars and next aspect is saturn. The two natural malefics.

I don't think I have encountered beseigment before so learned something new from experience.
On ebay seems each time you post an item to buy you get an ebay number for that sale post. So I was asking about that specific sale post since I used the specific numbers. Anyway quite shocked how revealing the chart was for the specific ebay number post.

Maybe, if, I end up feeling drawn to ask the stars again about the book i would use the new ebay # for the new sale post I created on ebay. But, I have a feeling there is a current energy that is just not conducive to forward motion right now lol Which you pointed out.

I'm going to try to repost to amazon at a later date. Having issues navigating it right now. A need to reassess how to get some of my money back on this textbook instead of throwing it away.

Q: Wouldn't the first chart still be valid because i didn't specify a sale site in the question for the chart, i only asked about the book selling in general?