American Football, NFL and College, 2019

It's American football season again.
Each week I will select a few promising games to predict. I use only astrological analysis and pay no attention to statistics. I only predict the game winners, not the point spread covers. Anyone should be able to make money predicting the game winners alone.
I have my own system of analysis which I have been successful with but that doesn't mean that I don't invite others to analyse the games using their own system for comparison.

The first game of the season is the Miami Hurricanes at the Florida Gators on Saturday night.

Florida is the home team, the 1st. house, Aquarius and Saturn.
Miami is the visitor, the 9th. house, Scorpio and Mars.

I use the ruler of the 9th house to signify the away team in sports charts. It makes more sense to me astrologically. The away team is coming from a distance away.

Saturn is exalted by sign in the 11th. house. Neptune is exalted by sign in the 1st.
Mars is peregrine in the 7th. The Sun is exalted by sign through mutual reception with Mercury both in the 7th. Venus is exalted by triplicity.

If the Sun ruled Miami, the mutual reception would be very promising but Mars rules them and therefore doesn't have the same effect.

I'm not very concerned about Neptune in the first. I consider a planet in the same house to be a co-significator only if it's in the same ruling sign. Otherwise it's effect is only very minor.

Florida should win here.

Do you have any actual timed data on when college football games actually start? I don't know when it is, but I can pretty much guarantee you that it isn't right on the hour. Times for all the major sports are available on the internet, but I haven't been able to find them for the colleges.

Bulletbobb

Do you have any actual timed data on when college football games actually start? I don't know when it is, but I can pretty much guarantee you that it isn't right on the hour. Times for all the major sports are available on the internet, but I haven't been able to find them for the colleges.

Bulletbobb
I always do my charts for the local time of the game.

I use the times given on the ESPN website, there are lots of other sites that also list the times. Of course the true time of kickoff wont be exactly on the dot of the hour but I have found the listed time given is good enough.

All the times listed on ESPN is given for CST in the U.S. You will naturally have to adjust for games in different time zones. A game played in Florida will be EST and an hour later than that given on the ESPN site. A game played in California will be PST and two hours earlier.

If you wish to analyze a game after it's been played that's a different matter. You may have to look around on the recap to find what time the game started.

Nice prediction Nipoleon. It’s good to see American Football talk in the forum. I have Chicago Bears to make the Super Bowl. Do you have a pre-determined Super bowl 54 winner ? I hope it’s not the Patriots ;)

Nice prediction Nipoleon. It’s good to see American Football talk in the forum. I have Chicago Bears to make the Super Bowl. Do you have a pre-determined Super bowl 54 winner ? I hope it’s not the Patriots
No , I don't have a prediction of the Super Bowl winner yet.
The reason is that there are too many games that I can't predict. I have found that the only games that can be predicted accurately are games which " stand alone " in their time. That is, there can be no other game being played at the same time. As a result, you will notice that the games I try to predict are almost all evening games. Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday night games. There might be a few day games if I can find one which does not share the same start time with any other game.

Also, even if I were to try and predict the whole season in advance, when the playoffs start there's no way to find out the match ups and start times for the playoff games this far in advance.

Therefore, I can't really make a Super Bowl prediction until we get to the Conference championship games at the end of the season.

Astrology does work, but it works only under specific conditions and limitations and we must be willing to abide by that.

Last week Florida tried everything it could to give the game away but managed to outlast Miami and win 24-20

images upload

This week we have Utah at BYU.

BYU is the 1st, Pisces and Jupiter. Utah is the 9th, Scorpio and Mars.

Jupiter is exalted by sign in the 9th.
Mars is peregrine in the 6th.

Neptune is exalted by sign in the 1st. and the POF is also in the 1st. which helps the home team.

I don't like BYU's significator being in the house of the away team but it is exalted and gets support from Neptune and the POF.
Utah's significator being peregrine and in a bad house has no support from anything else.

BYU should win here.

Do you use colour method for NFL games ?
If you mean, do I use jersey colors for determining home and away then I do sometimes.
If the game is being played on a neutral field then I might use the jersey colors to determine the home/away teams. The white jerseys ( or lighter colored ) being the away team. It's a good idea to find out what colors the teams will wear beforehand. It's not unusual for a team to elect to wear their away jerseys even when they've been assigned as the home team.

There are other factors which can go into determining home/away. One being the actual geographical location of the game. During bowl season, a California team playing in California should be the home team despite the game not being on it's home stadium. Or, a European team playing in Europe against a team from another part of the world should be considered the home team. Even though the game isn't in it's own country.

Determining Home and Away can be a very tricky thing.

Last week Utah beat BYU 30-12

If you look at the chart you will notice that the Moon is at the lowest degree.
I have noticed in the past that when the Moon has just entered a sign but has not yet made an aspect it's as if the natural flow of the event has not yet become set. The game was delayed by almost an hour with 12 minutes left in the 4th quarter and didn't finish until well after midnight. We should be wary of interpreting charts when the Moon is at the lowest degree.

This weed we have Pittsburgh at New England on Sunday night.

New England is the 1st. Aries and Mars. Pittsburgh is the 9th. Sagittarius and Jupiter.

Mars is peregrine in the 6th. house which is not the best place but the 6th. house rules the players. The Sun is peregrine, Mercury is exalted by sign and Venus is exalted by triplicity, all in the 6th.
Jupiter is exalted by sign in the 8th. but that puts it in it's own 12th. making Pittsburgh its own worst enemy.

This is a very close call but I think New England will get key turnovers to come out on top.

New England should win here.

In another game, Chicago should win over Green Bay on Thursday night.

Last Week Green Bay beat Chicago 10-3 and New England had little trouble with Pittsburgh 33-3

image sharing sites

This week there is only one game which fits all the criteria I use, North Carolina at Wake Forest.

Wake Forest is the 1st. Aquarius and Saturn. N. Carolina is the 9th. Scorpio and Mars.

Saturn is exalted by sign in the 11th house.
Mars is peregrine and intercepted in the 7th.

The Sun, Mercury, and Venus are also in the 7th. but they too are intercepted.
The Moon is separating from a conjunction with Neptune in the 1st. which I think is a good sign.

When a teams significator is intercepted it means that team will be hemmed in an can't function on it's own behalf.

Wake Forest should win here.