Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

American Football, NFL and College, 2019
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cometwolf

Posted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: American Football, NFL Reply with quote

kazzamm wrote:
@cometwolf
Thanks! I suspect the low score was because both teams were pretty bad. Laughing

TB 20 CAR 14

Panthers:
9 trips to the redzone
0 Touchdowns

Congrats, your predictions were spot on Smile
Yes both teams played bad !! What has happened to Cam Newton 🤔
kazzamm

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

upload

NFL Week 2
Seattle Seahawks at Pittsburgh Steelers
Pittsburgh, PA
Sept. 15/19
1:00 PM EDT

Steelers (Sagittarius) on 1st with dominant Jupiter (Sagittarius) in the house. Full disclosure... Seahawks fan and almost gave up immediately on seeing this! (Damn.)
Anyway... Seahawks 7th has Gemini and an empty house.

Steeler ruler Jupiter is as mentioned, strong and in their house. It is trine the Moon (Aries) in the 5th so home crowd happy? Separating squares from the Sun and Mars (Virgo) in 10th don't seem problematic, but hopefully I'm wrong. They may keep the scoring down though. The Jupiter square Pisces Neptune in 4th indicates they are likely to stay grounded mentally.

Hawk's Mercury (Libra) in the 10th is widely separating from a conjunction with the Virgo Sun (10 deg) and an opposition to the Aries Moon (8 deg) so I am ignoring them. It is, however, tightly conjunct a dominant Libra Venus, also in 10th. A ray of hope? This might be a closer game than expected for these two teams.
Neptune in the 4th always strikes me as an "in your dreams" situation for the visitors.

Pittsburgh Steelers
kazzamm

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!!! I was wrong!!! We're 2-0!!!

In my defence, I wasn't aware it was Pete Carroll's birthday (Seattle Coach) and with that Virgo Sun in 10...

Has anyone else noticed that when a player has a birthday (or a new baby) they do really well? Hockey players usually score, etc.
cometwolf

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kazzamm
It was a close game Wink
Yes, I have noticed in Australian sport (rugby) players with bday’s often score tries. I will be paying closer attention to NFL now!
Hey did you hear about Brees injury ?
kazzamm

Posted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I haven't caught up on all the games yet. But the Steeler's QB (Roethlisberger) also left the game just before halftime. The backup played really well though.

Oddly enough I just watched 'Heaven Can Wait' last night and it almost felt like Warren Beattly had come in.
Shocked

Rugby World Cup Sept 20th! Go Canada! Thumbs up
kazzamm

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleveland Browns at NY Jets
Rutherford, NJ
Sept. 16/19
8:15 EDT

Jets at Home on 1st with Aries ASC and Uranus (Taurus) in house. Also noteworthy is Aries Moon conj ASC in 12th.

Browns are 7th Libra/Scorpio, empty house.

Jets' Mars (Virgo) is in 5th conjunct Virgo Sun. As it is in the 'game' house, looks good for Jets. Both are trine Saturn/Pluto (Capricorn) in 9th. Controlled destruction of the visitors (9th)? There is an opposition to Neptune which I see as positive, "feet on the ground" in sports charts. The Mars square to Jupiter (Sagittarius) in 8th though... not sure what to make of that.

There is a Uranus (Taurus) in 1st trine Saturn (Capricorn) which in my EPL chart appared to be responsible for the game winning penalty shot. In the NFL it seems to be a critical turnover or injury, so also positive for the Jets then if it holds.

The Aries Moon trine Jupiter looks good for Jet's scoring but it is separating by 8 degrees and the Pluto square, also separating, would suggest limitation so not a blowout. I'm never happy with Moon in 12th but this one is so close the the ASC I am giving it a pass.

The Browns' strong Venus (Libra) is still conjunct but separating from Mercury in 6th. Mercury is square Saturn, so undisciplined plays?

Doesn't appear to be much happening for the Browns here...

NY Jets
cometwolf

Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@kazzamm
Browns need time to gel it’s work in progress. They were awful last week at home. I am leaning Jets myself but not confident without QB Darnold.
Good luck Smile
kazzamm

Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch Confused

Browns 23 Jets 3
cometwolf

Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kazzamm wrote:
Ouch Confused

Browns 23 Jets 3

Losing second choice QB Siemian didn’t help.
nipoleon

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week Wake Forest controlled N.Carolina 24-18

aluminum nitrate ammonia

This week the best game I can find is Utah at USC on Friday.

USC is the 1st. Pisces and Jupiter. Utah is the 9th. Scorpio and Mars.

Jupiter is exalted by sign and terms in the 9th.
Mars is peregrine in the 7th.

The ruler of the home team in the visiting teams house favors the visiting team.

Utah should win here.
kazzamm

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars
Sept. 19/19
8:20 PM
Jacksonville, FL

Jags are home in Aries 1st with Uranus (Taurus) in house. Titans have Libra on 7th cusp.

Mars is conjunct the Virgo Sun in 6th, separating, and square the strong Jupiter (Sagittarius) in 8th. It's also exactly trine Pluto in 10th. Pluto is still conjunct Saturn, but Saturn is in the 9th. The Neptune opposition I see as positive in a game chart.

I don't see the square to Jupiter as very positive for their scoring and trining Pluto in 10 also looks iffy. That Uranus trine to Saturn has been causing havoc and I wouldn't be surprised to see another 'shocking' event for, in this case, Jaguars.

Titans' Venus (Libra) in 6th is trine the Gemini Moon in 2nd and still conjunct Mercury (Libra) also trine the Moon.

Tennessee Titans
nipoleon

Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I looked at this game and personally would pass on it.
I don't like the Moon being the lowest degree in the chart. When the Moon has just entered a sign but has not yet made an aspect it's as though the natural flow of events have not set. The Moon doesn't know what it wants to do yet. Often times things take an unexpected turn.

Since you are using the 7th. for the away team, I'd be bothered by Venus in the 6th. which is the 12th. of the away team and makes it it's own enemy. Tennessee will make mistakes. Mars the ruler of the home team is also in the 6th. making them the enemy of the Titans.

I'm not saying your prediction wont work out but I wouldn't try to predict this game.
kazzamm

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Look for applaying Moon's aspects with the ruler of 1st and ruler of the 7th house within 5 degrees." quote from a astrosports blog I was just reading.
In this case the aspect was applying a trine to Mercury (Titans) - I didn't use this and it's why I try to avoid using 'tradiiotnal' rules until I can prove them for myself. The VOC Moon is another. As I understand it, the 'favourite' should win but then you have to figure out the 'favourite' so you'd assume the Home team and all the home teams would win playing at that time.
Your explanation makes more sense.

And, I was bothered by that clump of planets in 6th but didn't know what to do with them, so thanks again for the clarity.

That's why I like to see other astrologers' interpretations which I can use to confirm an idea I'm working with.

Personally I thought my biggest issue with this last batch of charts was the Saturn/Uranus trine. All 4 charts I did with it had out of the ordinary incidents almost at the beginning of the game which affected the outcome in a major way. In this game it was the Titans' turnover at their 6 yd line on their first possession and it gave the Jags a touchdown. An EPL gameit was a penalty shot in the first 8 minutes which was the only score of the game. Another NFL game they had to play with their 3rd QB because of an injury at the beginning of the game. My problem was figuring out which team was going to get hit.

It seems to have subsided now though as they separate so I am out of excuses from here on in.

Cool
nipoleon

Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think people make the mistake of forgetting about the basics of astrology.

Make sure the chart is radical.
Is the ascendant below 3 deg. or above 27 deg.?
Is the Moon Void of Course?
I never read a chart if the Moon is above 15 deg. of Libra all the way through Scorpio.

Correctly identify the significators.
I use the 1st. house ruler for the home team and 9th. house for the visitor.
The 9th. makes more sense for the visitor in that they come from far away.
My own research has confirmed this.

The first thing I look for is house placement.
90% of the time you can make a correct prediction simply looking at what house the significators are in.

These same rules will apply to all Hoary questions.
nipoleon

Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last week USC beat Utah 30-23.
I got this one wrong due to my own mistakes in reading the chart.
Jupiter ruled the home team and though it was technically in the 9th. house of the visitor it was within one degree of the 10th. making it conjunct the mid-heaven and that would have been a great advantage to USC.
Also I failed to notice that Mars, the ruler of the visitor was Void of Course leaving them with no power. I think the way Utah played was certainty reflective of being V/C.

This week we have Philadelphia at Green Bay on Thursday night.

Green Bay is the 1st. Aries and Mars. Philadelphia is the 9th. Sagittarius and Jupiter.

Mars is exalted by terms in the 6th. and is Void of Course.
Jupiter is exalted by sign in the 8th. I would be wary of it being in it's own 12th house but it is within 5 deg. of the cusp of the 9th. and so it's influence will be felt in the 9th.

Mars being V/C means the home team will have no power and the home team will play below their abilities.

Philadelphia should win here.

In another game, Arizona St. should win over CAL of Friday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: