Well Things have really Kick Off haven't they NOT ?

Sure enough some "Seismic" Activity if you live in Australia, are Royality, or can see a Smoking Volcano.

And of course the Plane Crash in Iran.

H

many people don't seem to understand the gravity and implications of the usa doing the hit on Qassem Soleimani... this is a critical turning point and not a good one either as i see it..

Hi James,

1/ So far it seems to have caused Big Problems for the Iranians, after the Airliner was downed.

2/ Plenty say that reactivation of Eclipses are all pointing at this conflict as we move into Fed and March.

3/ But I wonder if Trump has taken out the Backbone of the Iranians.

H

the pr war and the actual war are not the same... all trump has done is galvanized the iranians.. saturn-pluto conjunction is a war signature.. although the war has mostly been covert, it's now overt...

of course war = money... western society is mostly preoccupied with the later and not recognizing how far out of whack things have gone with this approach to life adopted by western culture.. i definitely would not be happy about where we are in the world today with the events of the past 2 weeks.. it ain't pretty and it seems it is just building as more sane heads in the west are incapable of backing down here.. same warmongering agenda is on full display at present..

2020 ! What is Happening ?

Well I was lying on my Bed just now and I started trying to piece together what is going on and how we got here.

And of course what comes next. And how it all ends ?

As “You All??? know my main interests are in Capitalism and the Financial Markets. The Global Economy and therefore Geopolitical Events and Black Swans too.

And it is worth stating that The Stars don’t influence The Earth in nice neatly defined ways. We try to do that and The Stars march right thru our Picket Fences.

My Top Down Rolling Analysis suggested some sort of Down Turns coming in late September and getting worse thru to November, and then in early January. NOTHING really happened.

Or Nothing appeared to happen. Actually in September the Federal Reserve Bank of America had to offer cheap money to keep the Banking System going. To avert another Credit Crunch type event. And a few months later Deustche Bank quit the Trading World. Probably the former was caused by the latter.

Then we waited for the early January Stellium and the Lunar Eclipse in amongst it. Personally I thought the Lunar Eclipse would be a weak one but that the 26th Dec Solar Eclipse was strong.

Again Nothing really happened. Even the Saturn Pluto conjunction didn’t seem to cause anything. Even though I felt like a Truck rolled over me that day.

On we went. And really it wasn’t until the Chinese Lunar New Year approached that News came of another Asian Flu Virus.

And what ? About 7 weeks later the Western Economies are facing Big Questions ! Big Tests ! China seems to have come thru this. Certainly I have News that they are beginning to supply to the World again.

So where did this Virus come from ? How did I miss such a Big Story ?

For me this points to Pluto. And I wonder if Saturn crossing Pluto triggered some sort of Destructive Force. That’d be VERY PLUTONIAN, wouldn’t it ?

Tanit wrote some interesting paragraphs on how she sees it so far. And of course she mentions Mars and Mars is the Classic Infection Planet. Or is it the Reaction to an Infection Planet ?

Here they are
Tanit3333 wrote:Yurly- I am more so a horary astrologer than a mundane astrologer but as a microbiologist, I have asked specific questions about microorganisms in the past and they were represented as Mars. I also have Mars in the 10th house of career. It might have something to do with the heavy Capricorn influence at the moment involving Saturn, Pluto, Jupiter and now Mars itself. Capricorn is the sign of Mars' exaltation. I have seen some astrologers attribute microorganisms to Saturn but I feel strongly that they are Mars. The first reported case was right as Jupiter was entering into Capricorn, and probably augmented the influence of Saturn and Pluto in that sign already. Once Mars entered the situation it was even more out of control. When it reaches a tighter conjunction with those other influences we might expect to see things at their worst, I wonder, or some sort of better understanding of the situation at least. This is just my thought process though. Also, we notice that the sign of Capricorn is often associated with the aged and the people most vulnerable to this virus are older. This is kind of even true also with the stock market. People's retirement funds are getting hit. For most of us, we will bounce back, but the people I talk to who are retired or retiring are scared. I have a retired friend who is also stuck on the cruise ship in San Francisco. We are all being impacted but I do think it is especially emphasizing a certain age range.

When I asked specifically about the virus, it was again represented specifically as Mars.
What I missed and it is a Big Miss is that the Strong 26th Dec Solar Eclipse at 4°07’ CP fell in tight opposition to China’s n.Uranus at 4°49’ CN, and on the 12th-6th House Axis.

So you are talking an injection of Potential Energy into China’s Chart related to Hospitalisations and Imprisonments, and the Daily Routines of the Country and its Health.

And as Aquarius Rises then Uranus is the Ruler. Further Uranus is in inconjunction with the Rising Planet, the Moon.

Naturally I blame others for NOT encouraging me to use more natal Charts !!!!

I think we did begin to pick up that Mercury’s retro phase thru Pisces would increase Tensions and Sensitivities. That the Combustion would deliver, and I wondered if the Full Moon would sort of Break Our Backs as it came right at the end of the retro phase.

But it would have taken some one with better Skills than me to suggest that the Virgo Moon would be ruled by a Troubled Mercury. From what I remember the New Moon was closely to the Combustion.

People like Celeste Teal who used to delineate Lunations might have pointed that out. And I think Venus dancing with Uranus in Taurus will have added to the recent Hysteria.

I also wonder how well SD-ing Mercury is coping with being stuck in the 27°+ No Man’s Land. And how her journey thru Pisces will increase Sensitivities again come the 16th March.

So I’m still NOT totally clear where the Virus came from but I am clear that the Strong 4°07’ CP Solar Eclipse was the Fuse that got Lit !

The Virus jumped across from Wild Animals to Humans. So that might be related to Neptune. The weakening of Barriers.

Soon The South Nodes pass over that 4°07' CP Eclipse Point. Could that be the end of the Saga ?

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WooWoo wrote:The Virus jumped across from Wild Animals to Humans. So that might be related to Neptune.
We might be dealing with a bioweapon. The fact is that China has been dealing with protests in Hong Kong and this conveniently scared most of the protest out of them. The same will be seen as an opportunity to be used throughout the globe to quell dissent among their populations.

Clif High has this to say about the nature of Corona here and how to protect yourself...

https://youtu.be/IuZEpAqK0S0

Go to 52:40 in the above video for a startling prediction. We'll see if this ages well or not.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

This is about my ONLY explanation for what is going on. Something I thought of at the time and think I noticed too, once Saturn has passed Pluto, on the Monday 13th Jan.

You could say that Saturn is Pluto's Little Brother. You could say that Saturn put the squeeze on Pluto. Angered him.

But as well as that here is something further and pretty simple. Those of us with Sensitive Points in -VE aspect to around 22°48° CP and after will have been worked over by Saturn for the last few months.

Owch. But I think most can cope with one visit of Saturn. (Aside - Often it is the second and third visit that does us in.)

Well in this case we had Pluto softening us up, then Saturn got in on the act, and now Pluto is arriving.

The Last Thing you need after Saturn has visited you is somebody like Pluto (or Uranus) arriving.

I think that is why so much is falling over. Saturn exposed the weaknesses and now Pluto is finishing the Job off.

I don't think Jupiter is a problem. I think he light actually ease the Suffering. Mars doesn't help, nor does a Translation from Jupiter to Pluto.

For me this makes sense. What Saturn did to Pluto up to to the 13th Jan is less important I feel.

Though she might have aggravated him.

H

PS Worth remembering that the USA's n.Pluto is at 27°34' CP. So if we are waiting for the USA to Save Us then we've picked a Bad Time.

Surely surely surely having Jupiter arriving has to help ?

Umph !!

Main Street verses Wall Street ?

Out an about in the Home Counties of England most people on the Street seem to be tiring of this CoVid19 Saga.

Beginning to craic jokes.

We are going to see now whether the short term 3 week retro phase of Mercury thru Pisces which led to an afflicted Virgo Moon was the main Driver ...

Or whether the 20th into early April and Jupiter's and Mar's dance with Pluto is the Real Deal.

In the sort of Analysis I do you need to break that all Down. Yes early on the 23rd Boom ! Mars translating from Jupiter hits Pluto.

Saturday 21st into the 22nd Sunday the Nodes cross the 4+07' Eclipse Point.

The South Node is said to be like Mars so we might see another Italy Type Flare Up in another Country.

Maybe the USA? But I also think that to some extent the Eclipse might have run its course then.

Could we say this started in China and ended in the USA ?

Eclipses are made up of Moving Parts. This was a pretty strong one. The Node was about 4° from the Eclipse Point on the 26th Dec.

H

This week t.Uranus has completed a Trine to the 4°07' Eclipse Point ....

Saturday 7th March 3°56 to Friday 13th March 4°12. Sunday 15th March 4°18'.

That has to have been a Massive Energy on reactivating the Eclipse Point.

+VE ?

I think all the Panic and the recent Extreme Measures announced by most Countries will actually kill this thing pretty well Stone Dead within a few weeks.

I think it might have been Panic driven.

Just have to see what the 22nd-23rd March and that week brings as Mars passes over Pluto. And on towards Saturn.

That is late on the 31st March into April Fool's Day UKT.

H