Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

2020's Dark Clouds already on the Horizon ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: 2020's Dark Clouds already on the Horizon ? Reply with quote

Hello Folks,

Tan was asking about her thought to buy a Property. Vas was suggesting that the Saturn Pluto conjunction in January meant Stability.

These are the Big Calls aren't they in this Game ?

When all else fails I go back to the Basics.

1/ From what I can read Saturn can be seen as being un-necessarily mean. Pruning things right back. Saturn is in Capricorn just now, but has been chilled by Jupiter's influence in Sagittarius I feel. They have been in 30° for a while.

So Saturn is strong though chilled out a bit. Add in Pluto in conjunction and what do you get. Well ?

Good question !!

It isn't so easy I think. Pluto brings power so does that mean that Saturn will be incredibly mean and nasty in January ?

Or Saturn brings restriction and Pluto doesn't like that at all. So does Saturn get a right old fright there. And get hurt.

I genuinely don't know. Probably a bit of both. We might get some sort of Destruction Point.

There is also an Eclipse on the 26th Dec too that seems important. But I also think that Jupiter is masking things now.

Without getting into the Philosophy of Astrology. About fundamental Truths that is.

Jupiter's recent stay at Home in Sagittarius may well have been masking things.

So we could be heading for a Double Whammy. Saturn with Pluto's help is on a Destruction Course and then suddenly Jupiter's optimism goes Pop !

And We All Fall Down .....

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So when Pluto moves Signs, ingresses, the New Signs's characteristics tend to dominate World Affairs.

Around 1995 Pluto entered Sagittarius and Globalism started. Jupiter may have been there too.

In 2007 Pluto moved into Capricorn, and Bob Marks described this as Contraction. Jupiter happened to follow soon after.

On the 12th Jan 2020 Saturn conjunctions with Pluto at 22°47' Capricorn. My Hypothesis says that since 2007 things will have all be underpinned by Contraction.

It doesn't seem like that does it ? So am I wrong or are we in fact all on some sort of Delusional High from all the VERY CHEAP money that has been propping us up ?

I think probably the latter.

We live in a Capitalist World. Access to Capital is what makes the World tick over. Credit etc ... Capital is Leveraged. Debt is issued on the belief it will be paid back.

Just how much of your Personal Security is derived from Others' borrowing or access to liquidity. And I don't mean Stock Markets. I mean your Employer or the Shops where you buy Food, or the ATMs where you get Cash, or the Banks that process your Card Transactions ?

People can wince at my interest in these sorts of things. But making the News recently a whole load of Doubts have appeared.

Yes a lot has been done to ensure that those issuing Capital are founded on solid foundations now. To some extent the conjunction will find them.

For me Pluto is Capitalism. Add a powerful Saturn to it and sparks fly ?

So what will the Conjunction bring ? Well just as the Jupiter Pluto conjunctions in Sagittarius brought massive expansions in Global Trade, Globalism, I feel Saturn's conjunction with Pluto will bring typical Saturian Hard Times x10.

Payback time. And I'm going to look thru the Web to find what all the Authors feel about this Conjunction and post their thoughts here.

H
Zosma

Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Woo woo
When SA Saturn touched my Pluto by opposition I had a fear of bank collapse
& decided to repay outstanding loans & own my own assets, So fear of bank collapses amongst the general population because of some banks going under is a possibility.
Generally a lot of Saturn Pluto is already evident like Brexit like Trumps wall Populations wanting security of what they know as opposed to what the hidden elite manipulating them into knowing fake news I think most people are becoming aware of the manipulation of peoples minds by subliminal means via media,/internet in fact the control of these outlets by powerful individuals.
I think energy infrastructures will be transformed as vehicles go electric
Energy outages more prevalent. As Pluto has a connection with the middle
East the conjunction will bring the finance to rebuild Syria .Also Saturn has a connection to India /Kashmir may kick off a war with Pakistan.
Fracking continues to put a cap on oil prices, This may eventual cause wars in the middle East to destroy oil production & thereby raising oil prices by this route. The twilight of the internal combustion engine is going to cause a lot of destructive changes. Time to draw up the drawbridge & rely on each nations inherent values. Just a few of my thoughts for what they are worth
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane Astrology & World Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: