So Right !

I've been expecting a VERY HEAVY Sell Off and that becomes possible from after 06:45hrs tomorrow. But it'll be a Slow Burner to start with. My Money is where my Mouth is.

But I've equally always been saying and thinking the Authorities have been waiting for this day and they won't just let it happen with out a Hell of a Fight, and that must be written in the Stars too.

And I think it is ...

So we are at Peak Optimism and Over Confidence, and that of course affects me too. As I wrote that last post I did think that to myself.

And I thought where does Jupiter go now from after Dawn this Thursday 17th Oct ? And of course I had missed the Jupiter r.Uranus trine that will follow after Jupiter completes the Translation to Pluto.

Oh Dear ? That is a Biggish +VE ? And for The Speculator it is up there with the most important. And I think it makes sense. Much of what happens now will depend on Trump’s actions.

I still think we are in for a -10% to -20% Correction and that should come on pretty quickly from late this week onwards into November. Others think a -50% or even -70% drop. I haven’t been able to formulate a process to calculate that.

I think we will be dragged lower and lower by Saturn’s conjunction with Pluto into mid January. But clearly many clever people will be trying to stop that and they will be surfing Jupiter’s trine with r.Uranus to stop it. And that trine peaks in mid December. Late on the 15th Dec to be exact.

But with r.Uranus in an Earth Sign, and then at the key moment Jupiter passing over the 27° line on the 19th Nov and into another Earth Sign on the 3rd Dec, the uplift from this trine will be weak.

So of course more QE will help and might stop the rot but I've got the feeling that they'll have Shot their Bolt, and it'll fall short this Time.

But what I’ve been saying to friends is this. The Central banks and other Authorities aren’t just going to sit back and say "Oh The Woowoos of the World say there will be a Crash."

They’ve been preparing for this Day and a trine between Jupiter and r.Uranus across Earth Signs does point to some form of +VE Stabilisation in the Sphere of Speculation.

It just won’t be as powerful this Time as it has been in the past.

H

PS NOT that I've been loosing Sleep over this.