Hello,

I just do Astrology. And I post these Thoughts to help myself clarify my thinking.

So I'm thinking out loud ...

For me know is wondering what happens till the 17th Oct.

1/ Jupiter's forward motion is supporting The Bulls ...

2/ Whilst an increasing burden of -VE is pilling up for The Bears ....

I'm trying to catch the Best Prices for my Shorts and PUTs. And of course Options taken nearer the Strike Dates tend to be better.

But NOT if there has been a lot of Volatility.

Anyway my opening sentences was related to trying to see what might tip u over the Edge.

Clearly it is very much related to China and Trump, then Germany. I think BREXIT might become problematic if it drags on and on.

And Trump has be "indited". Well sort of. If anything that'll make him flail around more won't it ?

We had an Earthquake off Turkey and I remember reading a prophecy that Turkey would be submerged.

Just got to keep the Ears open.

H

Och Well !

So an Interesting but equally very Tedious few weeks ahead. The Key Dates really come running up to the 14th Oct, and very late on the 16th Oct UKT.

Interesting because two pretty clear themes are playing out. 1/ Increasing Deterioration balanced against 2/ two Strong Enough +VEs.

So it is hard to see any Sell Off or Crash till after the 16th Oct. The question is how far Trump's very Tedious Tweets can pump up the Deteriorating situation.

For me it is all about trying to catch the Short/ PUT Best Prices, and then hold my nerve as Trump talks things up.

I don't know what is going on with Precious Metals especially Silver, and I see the inevitable talk of Establishment and Regulation has holed Bitcoin.

I think it is helpful that the US's Meetings with the Chinese are on the 10th - 11th Oct. As that fits well with a bit of a lift into the week of the 14th Oct.

However, the Full Moon is on the 13th Oct too so it is going to be Pretty Intense. And an Aries Full Moon too.

We just have to see how it all plays out now. I'd imagine we'll bump lower till the week of the 7th Oct, then begin to bump higher thru into the week of the 14th Oct.

The Filling Moon in the week of the 7th Oct won't help the Nerves though At All ..

Therefore "A General Nightmare" All Around !!

Worth reiterating that I am SP 500 Centric. It has the biggest Capital Investments and therefore The Stars pull its string most clearly. From it flow the NASDAQ and the DAX.

The FTSE is an outlier just now. Gott knows how it will react if the Global Slowdown continues.

Using the 1801 UK Chart clearly the Crisis in the UK has hardly started yet and add in a Global Slowdown too and the FTSE might collapse completely.

Might be worth a very very very long range PUT with a mid January Strike Date once they appear.

Also I'd expect Gold and Silver to Rock.

H

So we seemed to have been moving Higher, then suddenly bad News out of Europe and then very poor Manufacturing Data from the USA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SA8kLkaK-I

Head and Shoulders shown around 4 mins 45 secs.

We've got

1/ Mars moving towards Libra and Mercury towards Scorpio .... Those are the -VEs popping up to add to the VERY BIG -VEs that have been building since mid August.

The Sun is moving towards the mid point off the Nodes, and we've got a Full Moon to add to that theme too.

The Nodes are still being held a bit by Saturn too, so there is Tension around too.

Venus too will cross the 27° mark soon on the journey to Scorpio.

2/ However, it can't be long till we hear from Trumpy, and Jupiter's buoyancy remains and peaks early on the 14th Oct and late on the 16th Oct.

Um ?

H

OK So I was relieved yesterday to see that Selling, but Short Sellers are entering a Dangerous Zone just now as Jupiter's Buoyancy will play its hand again.

As that is linked to Trump then watch out for a sudden Relief Rally.

Further, the lower we drop the more likelyhood of a Bungee Effect kicking in.

Also I remember Harry Dent warning that Gold might be a false Hedge.

When things really go really really wrong money flows into the Dollar. And out of Gold.

I don't think we are there yet but that helps to explain why Precious Metals have dropped back a long way.

And makes me wary of waiting for my Over Sold Silver to recover.

H

I'm watching which Markets have dropped the most. Surprisingly the FTSE. And equally Precious Metals NOT moving.

With the Moon entering Sagittarius soon enough and therefore triggering Jupiter I've scaled back a bit on the Shorts.

But NOT for long. I'll just let Thursday pass off and then I'll be back on to them in earnest.

But expect periods of Buoyancy as Jupiter pushes back against the general Deterioration.

And of course that'll come in the form of a Trump Tweet.

H

Well the US followed Europe downhill today. I'm a little bit surprised by the extent of the Selling.

[The Selling was due to the Court's decision that Airbus has been supported illegally by the EU. Tariffs due mid Oct !]

Certainly I expect the Moon's transit thru Sagittarius till the Weekend to bring a Relief Rally or a Bounce, and Trump has to speak up surely.

Volatility NOT as bad as I'd expect but perhaps it had already moved in advance of the Selling.

Although I expect Jupiter to help us back on to our feet, with Mars entering Libra and Mercury entering Scorpio it'll be harder this time. And harder for Trump to talk the Markets back up.

I'm also pleased to say that none of the Pros I follow saw this Selling coming, though for sure they'll be claiming that they did withing a few days time.

So the situation now a bit unsure.

H

As the Moon activated Jupiter and therefore r.Uranus and Pluto I wasn't going to be too surprised if we had a +VE 48hrs into the Close in the USA.

I'd say that it is Overbought now though.

Next Week ?

1/ Loads of Temporary Technical -VEs, and Venus dropping into Scorpio on the Downside

verses

2/ Jupiter completing the Translation from r.Neptune to r.Uranus and Pluto on the Upside.

I'd imagine we'll drop lower in the early part of the Week and then end higher.

That Upside will spill into the week of the 14th Oct a bit. Then we'll Flatline till very early on the 17th Oct.

Personally I am Short Selling any Bounces. We ended today at 2,950 ? That is pretty High I think.

Things are playing out as I expected even if we did drop a bit too Low and have now bounced a bit too High.

It is a bit hard to explain it all here but Jupiter's activation by the Moon also brought the US's 1st House into play which holds a powerful Eclipse Point in it.

An Eclipse that Trump has been riding. Or has it been riding him ?

I'm afraid we are coming to that bit in the Fireworks Display where the Roman Candles begin to burn out.

H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MTL3ODpOs

OK So I did warn (myself) that there'd be a Bungee Effect and there was.

Jupiter's interaction with r.Uranus and Pluto mean that we can't Crash till after the 15th-16th Oct.

But I think we've Bounced back too far though. Let's see what happens over the Weekend and how the many Temporary Technical -VEs hit.

And how Venus crossing the 27° Line towards Scorpio too plays out.

I might be wrong but I think people/ The Bulls are going to be VERY DISAPPOINTED.

Yes Astro does point to some Good News coming out of the Chinese Delegation's Visit on the 10th-11th Oct but that'll be Short Lived.

Personally, once the Jupiter r.Uranus 135° is complete on Monday the 14th Oct at Dawn in the 12th-13th Oct, I think it'll be clear that we need to pack our Bags very quickly.

The same feeling as we began to slide down that first Black Run we ever attempted.

Remember that ?

VERY VERY STEEP and the Cafes MILES DOWN BELOW.

And ONLY Pride from keeping us climbing back up.

And Gravity.

Actually with a decent Black Run once you've dropped 10 metres it is very hard to climb back up, isn't it ?

Basically come the end of the week of the 14th Oct that's where we'll be ...

H

Hello,

So we are making our Run into the 14th-15th Oct Jumping Off Point.

Set against the Backdrop of The Gates to Hell* continuing to OPEN we have the following.

[*VERY BIG –VEs continue to build towards their late January 2020 Monster Mash.]

1/ Jupiter translates the Light from r.Neptune to r.Uranus and Pluto. The first early on the 14th and the latter late on the 16th Oct.

Added to that the Sun makes a sextile to Jupiter too and a square to Saturn and Pluto.

These occur into the 14th Oct too. This may be a further +VE Translation.

All that TOGETHER makes A STRONG +VE even if Pluto SD in the middle of it. This is all the QE and Chinese Trade Talks powering us Higher.

Set against the completion of this STRONG +VE above we

2/ Temporary Technical Re-deterioration is building over this weekend with the Moon’s Wobble, and Mercury, Mars and Venus beginning to “oppose??? r.Uranus now.

Mercury early tomorrow. Mars and Venus thru the week.

Venus is now over the 27° line and starring into Scorpio, so we will have some sort of very Bad News for Longer Term Investors any minute.

Although, Venus's ingress is very poorly timed for The Bulls, the +VE described in 1/ is STRONGER than these –VEs in 2/.

So it’ll mean we push on up Higher, after perhaps a slow start to next week, hitting the final Peak on the 14th Oct.

Then basically we trip up as we see the edge of the Abyss appearing suddenly in front of us late in the week of the 14th Oct.

I’d say that during the 14th-15th Oct things begin to Stall, and then Collapse thru into November.

H

I'm waiting now till the Jupiter r.Uranus, Sun Jupiter, and Mercury r.Uranus +VE aspects have played out. ie Early next Week.

Venus crossed the 27° line and Trump is at it again against China. NOT ideal but a typical Trump tactic ahead of a Trade Meeting.

Venus dropping into Scorpio over night tonight should send a Chill thru the Markets.

But Jupiter is offering decent buoyancy still against that.

I'm going away till next Week. I don't think any Sensible Decisions re Speculation can be made now till we get going on the 14th Oct.

And even until the Jupiter Pluto 30° (NOT sextile) is completed early on the 17th Oct UKT will we really have begun to Rumble !

Rumble like in an Earthquake .....

H

OK So I was waiting for some +VE-ish News to come and we get the Chinese saying that they want to agree some sort of Small Deal.

That fits well with Jupiter completing the translation to r.Uranus on Monday morning UKT. The Sun also in that play a bit.

And while I'm at it I feel the SP 500 is about rightly priced so it could push back up to close to 3,000 early on Monday. I'd imagine there are plenty of Resistance Levels waiting to block it though.

However, still plenty of -VEs around. For me we'll get something +VE from the Weekend, but it won't last too long.

So really it is Sleep Well till next Monday.

H

Plenty of Flack around as Jupiter tries to lift the Markets one last time. Noteably Mars inconjunction Uranus.

In case you haven't got the Message it is "All Over" ..

Venus too in opposition. And that is that Turkey invading Syria real downer feel to it. Just a complete Mess there.

I'm sticking with the idea that the Upside will prevail thru into early next Week.

Yikkes !

H