1/ First of all Big Respect to "Nip" for his great work on the American Football !

I really really enjoy reading your Predictions !!

2/ Things moved yesterday in Stock Market land !

Useful to listen to these Guys on Youtube

S&P 500 SPY QQQ VIX Gold Silver Miners Oil NatGas Technical Analysis Chart 9/5/2019 by ChartGuys.com

Useful to see the Resistances and the Supports ! Also note what he says from 4 mins onwards till 04m36secs.

3/ I was expecting an Upward move but was concerned that Resistances were holding.

What comes now ? Well NF Payroll data that is. ECB next week too and then a run of the other Central Banks.

Although "Overall" the Tide has turned to -VE the next now and that remains till into 2020, there is a strong warm Onshore Breeze now till the 21st Sept, and then we probably become Becalmed for a few weeks after that.

So nearly everything depends on the Central Banks.

H
Last edited by WooWoo on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

I think the square between Jupiter and r.Neptune is one of the weirdest. And it catches me out every time.

Smoke and Mirrors. Slights of Hand. Illusions ..... Sucking you in.

You get this sort of weird downdraft then suddenly an uptick just when you thought you'd got your Head around things.

Anyway, it is playing out now as I expected. Chinese Stimulus then the ECB next week. Then the FED, and the BoJ and BoE. It is a rerun of the last square but they don't always deliver as much as they should.

You'd expect Gold and Silver and Platinum to move up again after their sharp Pull Backs.

Also I'd hope the VIX will Pull Back now and it is worth watching that as a gauge of how comfortable People are feeling.

Mercury crosses Venus next Friday the 13th Sept and that can be more problematic than one would expect. I'd day a further -VE to the Pile.

Jupiter is powering away from r.Saturn, and now in contact to with r.Neptune, r.Uranus and r.Pluto too.

I scored this in the sort of +200 mark and that is Turbo Charged like you rarely see.

So if we don't Shoot Up then we should be even more worried about the Reentry than we should already be ...............

Really now we are looking at the week of the 23rd Sept. Let's hope we can make it to around 3,050 then.

We could and we could go plenty Higher too. Jupiter is strong strong strong and I feel it was the Moon moving into Sagittarius that triggered the moves yesterday.

So Jupiter is packing a Punch just now.

H

So Gold, Silver and Platinum Pull Back sharply. But now offer probably a Beauty of a "Buying" Opportunity ....

But Be Ware we really are into the "Killing" Zone now. Big Moves will come either way in the Markets.

Why was the Pull Back so sharp. We'll probably mostly because we'd reached Resistance Levels and Indicators suggested an Overbought State.

Personally I expected us to Push Up thru those Levels. But now as the joke goes "We'll bring it's back its taken my .............. with it !!"

Those Precious Metals now sitting on their Support Levels as the ECB approaches.

I think it all points to Sharp Moves Up for most of the Precious Metals but further Moves Down would definitely put Tears in my Eyes !!

That's the Game though isn't it ?

H

For me now more generally it is how strong Jupiter's Translation of Neptune's Energy to r.Uranus and r.Pluto will be.

From Monday Jupiter is applying in square about 02°35' to r.Neptune (STRONGLY Frothy), applying in 135° to r.Uranus about 05°35' to r.Uranus (Building), and applying sextile to r.Pluto about 05°00'.

And remember there is a sort of Cumulative +VE Effect too. Jupiter is delivering a VERY VERY VERY STRONG Uplift now. r.Saturn too is still JUST Out of the Game

But much else is -VE and ONLY gets more -VE. Saturn will SD soon and that'll throw Drag Chains out onto the Runway.

Expect Violent Swings and Moves when they do happen but I expect the Upside.

Does that threaten Precious Metals ? Maybe but they have moved upwards as the Deterioration increases.

We are in the Last Flight Out Saloon. And this is the flight ....

"Russian IL-76 attempts to crash during takeoff" see Youtube.

H

Umph !!

So I wasn't totally comfortable with the sharp Sell Off of Precious Metals last week.

I think the Sun trining r.Saturn had its hand in there. And therefore the Sun trine r.Pluto this Wednesday and Thursday.

In fact that grounding energy last till the close in the USA on Friday 13th Sept.

So I'm NOT too sure how energised next week will be.

Next week also ends with Venus and Mercury crossing each other and then moving into Libra.

Over all I think things look good for further gains on the Main Markets but therefore I wonder if Precious Metals will move up.

Currently they are sitting on their Support Levels. But we have the ECB on Thursday.

They are said to be resisting QE. Um ?

A bit difficult but suggests that once this grounding energy passes Jupiter should get a better lift off.

I think then next week is a bit of an Unknown with a danger Precious Metals fall further.

Difficult.

Mars will trine r.Saturn and then r.Pluto into the following week. Again difficult but stabilising to the +VE.

I feel it contradicts my comment about Sharp and Violent Moves.

Definitely better to move up in a stable way and also it takes the eyes of the quietly building Downside too.

H

Right I feel that Mars in trine to r.Pluto is a strong shorter term +VE that needs to be respected.

[Probably stabilising Mars has been r.Saturn till the get go on Monday 9th Sept. Tmrrw.]

You can see it in several ways. Several Pros are calling a sharp rise in Gold. Mars is the Miner. So r.Pluto could be giving Mars a massive Boost.

But Mars also relates to Traders so I can see a stable Rally taking hold for the Main Markets.

Hard to see both happening. I'd say that the Precious Metals will disappoint A BIT over the next two weeks, whilst the Main Markets make a powerful Climb.

Don't abandon Precious Metals as they should be a Long Term Hold. Just a question of Buying when one feels they are Bargains.

FINE MARGINS now.

I got my Fingers caught in the recent Sell Off. Ooooooowch ?

But if the Central Banks pump in the Easing then you could see the Main Markets ROCKET and Precious Metals too moving up too.

Mars applies to r.Pluto till about 16:30hrs on Thursday 19th Sept.

So that is all CLEAR then ?

NOT ..

But I do feel it will give too many people a False Sense of Security, just when their Eyes should be peeled for Danger ...

H

Right I thought about this a lot more.

Trine's across Earth Signs aren't totally Rocket Science, but add in Jupiter's square to Neptune, 135° to r.Uranus and sextile to r.Pluto, and the fact r.Saturn is Out of the Game just now too, and we are looking at a Last Hurrah.

Further, it makes me wary of Precious Metals. We need the ECB to move them I feel.

However, it is necessary to watch Mercury catching and crossing Venus. This is just another Weight added to the deteriorating situation to the -VE.

But I think we have a decent +VE Following Wind till the 21st Sept now. Jupiter, the Sun and Mars in +VE action that is.

I'd expect the Main Markets to move up Happily, but probably Precious Metals to lag bit due to the grounding coming from the Earth trines.

Several Pros expect some of action for Precious Metals though, and Jupiter applying to r.Neptune should mean Easing. And Easing usually boost Precious Metals.

I think Precious Metals should be looked at in terms of whether they offer longer term value.

Bring It On !!

H

So the Jupiter square to r.Neptune, and 135° to r.Uranus and sextile to r.Pluto playing out, and the grounding energy of the Sun and Mars trine r.Pluto.

We seem to be getting a steady Upward force, but one which is leaving the Precious Metals behind.

We've got a Full Moon so things are a bit Intense too, but the Uplift should run till the 20th Sept. A PEAK THERE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words cannot describe the contempt I have for Jupiter when it square Neptune. Things will be +VE overall but Where?, How?, When ? ....

Precious Metals HAD TO RISE but they didn't. Or haven't yet !!!! Or will just when Speculators Throw in the Towel on them.

Mein Gott - Smoke and Mirrors, Ducking and Diving, ....

Here is an interesting Comment or Analysis

"The rapid switch into value/cyclicals plays out of the momentum/defensive space is running into a new day, giving stock markets a positive spin, but positioning broadly tilted in favour of the latter means that many investors may have been caught off guard."

GO AWAY !

H

Morning !

Even though we pushed up to towards 3,020 yesterday, things are still a bit confused with Jupiter's square to r.Neptune in full swing.

Keep The Faith ! [Actually DON'T - Stay very Cynical and Aware ... ]

But Trump’s delay till the 15th Oct did drop Gold so that is helpful as we now see clearly what is moving The Precious Metals.

I was luckily enough to Jump Off my Long Positions on the Rally yesterday.

What to say ? Mars squared Jupiter just as Draghi spoke. So we can hope that Mars will translate Light from Jupiter to r.Pluto now. It will. Further it was Jeudi.

Jupiter continues on towards r.Neptune. So that points to a peak on the 20th Sept.

The Sun completes its trine to r.Pluto last thing today. And r.Saturn engaged with r.Pluto overnight tonight. Didn’t you feel it ?

Although, we probably will, I’ll be surprised if we pass higher than 3,050 next week or even today.

This could be the Double Top of All Double Tops. 3,020 that is.

Trump’s choice of Dates is interesting. You couldn’t make it up as that is when Jupiter completes its sextile to r.Pluto.

We see just how strong his influence is but the Congress voted to increase its Powers of Investigation yesterday.

It does suggest that even if Trump then decides in Oct to drop his Sanctions Threats it’ll be too late to save the Global Economy.

H

And helpful Technical Analysis to throw in some Support Levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSOUskULLUs

PS So a pretty strong Grounding Energy from the Sun's trine to r.Pluto allowed an over reaction to the US Retail Sales data today.

Silver tanked but it gives further clarity to what is driving the Precious Metals.

How will the Mars trine to r.Pluto play out then ? Miners ? People buying up Precious Metals ?

Or at least a clear Bottom being established. Anyway 4 days for that to play out and 6 for the Jupiter r.Neptune square to work thru.

It rotated Sectors last time and it is doing the same again.

No I think sombody blowing up 5% of the World's Oil Production capacity must be written in The Stars.

But NOT mine unless it can be linked with Saturn's SD. And then application to r.Pluto ?

I think this will be a Reactivation of an Eclipse Point. And for my own interest I'll see if I can find that.

Umph ? A bit of a pity as things were running nicely towards this Friday's Top of all Tops.

H

Ok So I was hoping that Mars translation from Jupiter to r.Pluto would be beneficial for Miners.

Umph ? Something VERY VERY complicated is happening in Astro Land.

I've seen Mars do things sort of thing several times before but I ignored any possible Hit on Neptune.

Good Old Neptune.

I'm NOT going to pretend I can explain what happened in Saudi Arabia late last week but it will upset the Apple Cart now.

Worth watching very careful which Sectors react in Asia and Europe tomorrow.

People in the Sidereal World warning that this trouble with Iran is building now to Big Trouble in Feb and March.

The Timing of the Attack was very clever in that the Saudis are trying to float their Oil Company.

So this will have hurt. But why do this when the Markets were Closed ?

If you are so switched on as to hurt the Saudis exactly as they are going to Float their main asset how come you do it when the Markets are closed ?

Um ?

Um ? Um ? Um ?

H

PS I'll be very very glad when Jupiter has passed over r.Neptune by the week after next.

Confusion all around till then.

Well I missed this Mars action. Gott in Himmel !

However, I had started to buy up Main Market PUT Options with December Strike Dates as they had reached decent levels.

And the SP 500 was showing a Double top around 3,020. Still left with some Calls though and had hoped to cash them in this week. I doubt that'll be happening.

Based on what happened early on Saturday then we have to expect Mars's application to r.Uranus in a 135°, then r.Pluto in a trine, then r.Uranus in a 150° to be more Iran derived troubles. Doh Cherta !

Mars has thrown a Spanner into My Cunning Plan, as I had hoped it'd take us nicely to the Jupiter Neptune square peak this Friday 20th Sept.

You NEVER know the FED, the BoJ, and BoE may be shocked into more QE and Rates Cuts because of the Attack.

It is really what happens from the get go next week, the 23rd Sept that is interesting.

We've just got the Translation of Jupiter from r.Neptune to r.Uranus and r.Pluto to play out.

Whilst Mars is Rocking the Boat to the Downside.

So I doubt we'll Crash as we move into October but I think any Juicy PUT Option prices will begin to rot.

They probably have already. Let's hope the Central Banks can change that for one last time this week.

H